z

Young Writers Society

The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:08 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

Yeah! Actually I like most of the cast - except for Esme. I like Alice and Emmett the best. But still, I think the girl at honor choir was a better Alice. :D
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

Teacher: "What do we do with adjectives in Spanish?"
S: "We eat them!"

157 Reviews

Reviews: 157
Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:55 pm
onceuponatim3xo says...

omg, they're so different from what I pictured :(
It is better to travel well than to arrive.
-Buddha

1274 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1274
Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:08 pm
niteowl says...

Holy crap they're making a movie?!?!?!?

Perhaps I should return to YWS. Then I'd be more up on good-books-become-crappy-movies news. Not that it will definitely be crap, but experience makes me think so.

I loved the books. Devoured them, actually. I could not stop reading and I got pissed pretty much everytime my mom told me to do stuff. I am soooooo glad a 4th one's coming out, but August 2nd? That's a bit far away, isn't it?
"You do ill if you praise, but worse if you censure, what you do not understand." Leonardo Da Vinci

<YWS><R1>

220 Reviews

Reviews: 220
Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:42 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

=_= It is. Very, very far away. She's letting us sit with the last book far too long. >_>
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

And apparently I also write a blog.

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:52 pm
Periwinkle says...

I don't even get why authors tell us when the book is coming out months away! Why can't they surprise us with "OMG THE BOOK IS COMING OUT TOMORROW!" That would be so awesome...the anticipation hurts...
Maybe you should kiss someone nice or lick a rock, or both - Regina Spektor

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:37 am
Kepe says...

I just really want the next one to come out soon! Its kinda killin' me here!

241 Reviews

Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:30 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

I think they've all come out in August haven't they?

I just want Jacob and Bella to stay friends, I want Bella to be a kick-a** vampire, and I want Jake to find the love of his life - someone way cooler than Bella. lol.

Is anyone really good at making avatars? I wanted to make one based on a quote at the end of Eclipse that says "Say no to drugs" and then it has Jacob's quote, "He's like a drug for you...I would have been healthier, like the sun or the air."

:D

Anyway, I thought it was entertaining.
“We’re still here,” he says, his voice cold, his hands shaking. “We know how to be invisible, how to play dead. But at the end of the day, we are still here.” ~Dax

220 Reviews

Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:49 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

I've been seeing some, but I don't know who makes them.

Seriously, with the length of this thread we could start a Twilight Usergroup or something. =P

As an aspiring writer, I am torn between wanting to be the next J.K Rowling, or the next Stephanie Meyer. J.K started me on reading and consequently on writing, but Stephanie made me fall in love. Hmmm. Maybe I can be both? XD
I'm like that song stuck in your head; I come and I go, but never truly dissapear.

220 Reviews

Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:03 pm
Sleeping Valor says...

Here's some icons!

http://moveitslow.livejournal.com/23127.html
http://barkback.deviantart.com/art/Lil- ... r-61190140
http://www.iconator.com/tags.php?type=a ... g=twilight

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:44 am
Leja says...

By all means, please do start a usergroup! Because as cool as the icons are, they really don't belong in the Book Reviews section :wink:

(EDIT: go check the Usergroup Advertising section ^^)

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:49 pm
Passion's Killing Floor says...

What annoys me about the casting is that it's blatantly obvious three of them are wearing wigs and it looks so incredibly unnatural. There's a right way to wear a wig, and a wrong way. They did it wrong.
Rosalie, Alice and Jasper are wearing wigs. >:|
C'mon Hollywood, what happened to good, old fashioned hair cuts, hair dye and bleaching. Plus Alice's hair is suppose to be black.

99 Reviews

Reviews: 99
Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:29 pm
Monki says...

OMG! Love, love, loved these book! Is there anyone who hated them?
Tom Riddle: "You read my diary?"
Harry Potter: "At first, I did not know it was your diary. I thought it was a very sad, handwritten book."

241 Reviews

Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:10 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

I hated New Moon. Especially Bella in New Moon. What a jerk, to just blow Jacob off like that. Jeez.

61 Reviews

Reviews: 61
Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:56 pm
DragonWriter says...

But if you knew the love of your life was about to kill himself, would you not stop everything and try and stop? put yourself in bella's position. also, think about what jacob dud to her earlier in the book. remember? he also threw her off. for th same reason as edward did, to protect bella.

sorry about my grammer, i am dooing this in avery tiney screen in compter classs.
Twilight rocks!
New Moon rules!
Eclispe kicks butt!
In coclusion, Steaphine Meyer is a rocking, ruling, and kick butt authour!
That is the TRUTH!

241 Reviews

Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:57 pm
lyrical_sunshine says...

yeah, i would, but i wouldn't be a jerk to the guy who saved MY life.

I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara