z

Young Writers Society

Maximum Ride

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:26 pm
View Likes
Cold And Broken Halleluja says...

I highly recomend you read these books if you haven't already. The beginning of the first is a little confusing, but it quickly gets interesting. Just hang in there! I know I started them and then just stopped because I got bored with the beginning. Trust me, it's worth it. Max is an amazing character, what with her firey and witty personality.

As for the fourth one, I have to agree partially with Spellbinder, because (though part of me hates to say it) I think James Patterson could have done much better with it. But, I think you should still read it. I mean, yes, he did go a little overboard with the whole global-warming thing (Most of which, I don't personally agree with) But, it's still worth it. If you loved the series, you have to read this last one.

Come on, Max is still as sarcastic as ever. ;) You've got nothing to lose.

I loved these books so much (thus the icon and profile pic) and you will too.
"Soar, eat ether, see what has never been seen; depart, be lost, but climb." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Help me get that second star! If you need a review, just send me a PM. (Keep it PG, please. Except for violence... I can handle that. ^^ )

Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe