z

Young Writers Society

...1st chap of this fan fic tht Ive written. Plz r & r.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Sun Nov 06, 2005 12:51 pm
KyarAtheNa says...

Disclaimer: I do not own any of J.K. Rowling’s original character, including that of Draco Malfoy…

‘The Slytherin Prince’s Sultry Side’

(Preface

‘Sex without pain and fear is like food without taste.’

-Marquis de Sade.

‘They say, best men are moulded out of faults,

And, for the most, become much more the better

For being a little bad.’

-‘Measure for Measure’ by W. Shakespeare.

Well, let us see if this really is the case, or if every evil boy and man ever grows up, like Alex does, in the end of ‘A Clockwork Orange’ by Anthony Burgess!)

Chapter 1: The black Night

The Malfoy Manor was shrouded in sparks of omen in the form of lightning, as it was now, and the rest of the time (when it is not so) it seemed to be shrouded in mist. It was dark and stormy outside. Young Draco Malfoy was sitting in his flying, magic car wondering if he should go out to Marlena’s or just go in and stay in. Reluctantly, he got out of his car and went inside. The weather was too bad, he thought. It could be claustrophobic inside, and so at times he felt as though he would suffocate. This often made him want to escape the mansion.

‘Draco, guess who is coming tomorrow?’

‘Who?’

‘Pansy and Mrs. Parkinson! Isn’t that wonderful?’

‘Yes, mother…How long are they going to stay here for?’

‘Oh Pansy is going to stay here till the end of the Yule holiday and her mother is leaving at the end of the week.’

‘Oh Merlin! Having Narcissa Black as a mother is bad enough,’ thought Draco, but being engaged to Pansy Parkinson is bound to be…well, even worse, of course! At least Narcissa is pretty (although she is blond) and she is less annoying than Pansy, as his mother talks much less than her.

Draco does not like his father. Subconsciously, he hates him almost with a passion. The seventeen-year-old wants to be somewhat different from his father, yet he was compelled and bullied by Lucius Malfoy into conforming to him and his ways and not to mention into acting like him. His father was evil, like himself of course, but he is very cold as well. Draco liked to think of himself as not so cold. He had grown tired of mistreating their house elves regularly and unnecessarily, even if it was only usually in front of Mr. Malfoy. He wanted to rebel against his parents, somehow.

For some reason, from the time of his puberty, he had been trying to come across as warm to girls – a few of whom were younger than himself - and even to some women, particularly those that he liked and felt attracted to, and he had been met with success. However, he was bad to the bone. Indeed, it ran in his blood and his family. And he revelled in being so. And he thought he might just have a plan to make Pansy’s holiday with them…rather…“joyous!” Draco could only smirk evilly at the things running within his head.

‘I can’t wait for her to come, Mother,’ he added semi-audibly, so that Narcissa could only hear him muttering something. He was closer to his mother than to his father.

‘Stop muttering and speak to your Mother properly, Draco Malfoy.’

‘Yes, OK, Mother. Where has Flogby gone to? I need him to help me prepare my bath.’

‘Oh yes I forgot to tell you. He has quit last night. He had been rather impertinent and not to mention harsh once your father chastised him.’

‘It’s been only two months since Dobby has left! And we’ve had 2 more of those filths after him!’

‘I know. It seems as though these house elves wouldn’t do. We are thinking of employing a house maid this time. But…a mudblood in the manor, I am not too sure about that; they are even filthier than those creatures!

‘Yes I suppose. But we could give it a try. Or perhaps we could get a pureblood maid?’

‘Oh it is very rare to find a pure-blood belonging to such lower classes. But I have got an idea. Hmm…let’s see…she is a half- blood, but I think she will do.’

Draco wondered who his mother was talking about. For now though, he could do with saying good night to her and going to bed. Right now, his mind was filled with other, more exciting things. A sultry smile formed at his lips and played there. Eventually he decided he couldn’t wait for Pansy to arrive. It was his holiday as well as hers and he wouldn’t let her spoil it for him, oh no.

To be Continued…

Author’s note: Please review…Thanks!

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Sun Nov 06, 2005 5:45 pm
Twinkling Starz says...

Em, it's a good start, but we need a bit more. Also, houselves cannot quit, they must be given clothing from their owners.
*~*Shining through the dark black night...Twinkling Starz*~*

Random avatar

Reviews: 1
Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:23 am
KyarAtheNa says...

well, 1st of all, thanks for reviewing!:)
I am aware of the fact that a house-elf needs a clothing item to get freed.
However, this is just a fan-fiction that is half erotica and half fantasy, so...
Anyway, Hope you've enjoyed it! I can assure you that there will be more.[/i]

It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
— Mark Twain