Young Writers Society

Delusion

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat May 07, 2011 9:09 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

Dude! I just stumbled on this (yes, I am a horrible stalker and all) and I just wanted to tell you how much I loved it! The ideas... the zombie virus being accessible to blood and air, that was just so cool because it's so realistic (as far as viruses go). I am a little confused... blood and semen usually seem to be related with one another, as far as carrying viruses go, but in this case a hooker succumbed to the blood type and not the sex type... apparently? Whatever. Maybe it's kind of like Hepatitis C or something, where it is transferred by blood rather then sexual intercourse. And yes, I thinking about this way too much. But it's still interesting! :D

Also, I have to wonder... her brother! I wonder how he died. Was it because he was turning into a zombie or because someone they knew was a zombie or maybe he just couldn't take anymore? This is an awful thing to have to carry, so I think it should be answered in fuller depth IN SUBSEQUENT CHAPTERS THAT YOU WILL WRITE, OR ELSE.

One thing that I found kind of disappointing... it ends too quickly and there's only one chapter...this one! I think this is the most problematic thing, lol, because this idea has been done so well and you ended it too quickly. I think if you ended it here:

He glanced back at Avi once more, before letting his eyes drop closed.

...then it would be a lot better. Then you could talk about the journey in the next chapter since there WILL be a next chapter, YOU HEAR ME?

YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS, OR ELSE.

Not that that's a threat or anything... mwhahahaha.

Look forward to see MORE of this! :)
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Sat May 07, 2011 9:59 pm
View Likes
Jas says...

AW! Thanks Snoink! :D I was actually thinking about writing more of this. I have three more chapters written already but never bothered putting them up, since I knew that I would never continue with the story. And yeah, xD, it was originally ended where you said it should be ended but I entered it in a contest (Won second place!) and it needed to end somehow. :D
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat May 07, 2011 10:30 pm
View Likes
Snoink says...

YOU HAD THREE MORE CHAPTERS AND YOU DIDN'T POST THEM?

*shuns*

You totally have enough points to post them. DO IT.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Life is a banana peel and I am the fool who dared to tread on it.
— looseleaf