z

Young Writers Society

once again continued from chapter one Little Lies

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Tue May 17, 2005 8:05 pm
Little Dreamer says...

I stared stupidly at Jonathon, "What?" He ran his hand through his hair again, "Would you like to go out with me?" After a second when I relized he had just asked me out, I finally choked out "I'd love to." He smiled and handed me the eraser, "Thanks." He added. "For what?" I asked transfixed with his blue eyes. "For both." I felt my heart start to beat as he smiled at me. He then said "I'll pick you up at 6:30, is that ok?" "Yyeah." I sputterd out finally. He turned and then the bell rang. Once outside the reality of actually being asked out by Jonathon the man of my dreams since 2nd grade dawned on me, "How was I going to dress, how would I fix my hair" "I knew I was in trouble." Amber came out behind me, "So what did you guys talk about?" she asked with a smile on her face. "He asked me out." That got her attention "Oh my god, What did you say?!" "I said yes." I replied my excitement reaching her point. "But seriously, what was I going to wear?"
Thats all I have time for
see people with your heart and not your eyes

221 Reviews

Reviews: 221
Wed May 18, 2005 7:12 pm
Kay Kay says...

Good job...sorry I don't have time to crit the mistakes....bell's about to ring. Keep up the good work Jade!!!
Quarrels would not last long if the fault were only on one side.
--La Rochedoucauld

"An unexamined life is not worth living..."
---Socraties

39 Reviews

Wed May 18, 2005 7:20 pm
Little Dreamer says...

Thanx Kay Kay :wink:

39 Reviews

Wed May 18, 2005 8:03 pm
Little Dreamer says...

Are you guys interested in teaming up with me to write this story(I mean 50's phrases and little things like that??? I could really use the help :wink: Thanx

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg