z

Young Writers Society

sacuna's gift part one

20 Reviews

Reviews: 20
Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:58 pm
selenasacuna says...

Chapter 1
As I walked up the steps of my parent's two story home I felt jubilant. Katori had asked me to move in with him. I knew my mom would be sad because I’d always been near her but hey what's a girl to do? I loved him and I needed to be by him.
I opened the door and screamed. Blood was everywhere! I sent a mental plea to Katori to come. I saw my mom’s body near the kitchen. Her head had been chopped off and was sitting atop her body’s chest staring at the door .Her arms were missing. The expression in her eyes was run! I walked over crying and closed them. I looked around and saw a video tape on the table. There was a note saying watch me on top. Hands shaking I walked over to the table and put it in the tv player. My mother’s murderers simply couldn’t kill and leave well enough alone they had taped it. As her screams filled the camera I cried even more. I looked at the wall and screamed again. My mother's arms were nailed and written in dark blood was the words “sorpious traitorous”. I fell to my knees asking god why? I crawled over to the loveseat in the corner. where my mom and I had sat and talked for hours about everything from sex to nail color. I picked up the blanket which was sprinkled with blood like the rest of the room and crawled back over to my moms body. I sat there for what seemed like an eternity.
Katori came bursting through the door took one look and gathered me in his arms. I started sobbing. He picked me up as I cried, shushing me all the while. He rocked me back and forth as I stared into nothing to far gone in grief to do anything but cry. I don't remember what happened next only that I must have fallen asleep. When I awoke I was in a bed. I sat up and looked around. I couldn’t see anything. I heard a door open and Katori walked in with a tray in his hands. I was numb, I didn’t know if I would ever be okay again.
He sat down next to me and put the tray somewhere where I couldn’t see. He fumbled for a minute and a soft light filled the chamber. He pulled me close and stroked my hair. He said
“It’s alright, let it out baby” I started crying again. He held me close as I cried.
He pushed some kind of cup to my lips. As I choked the liquid down he shushed me. He whispered
“I buried them under the willow tree.” I nodded as my tears ceased. He kissed away the tears that didn’t dry and rocked me back and forth.
He carried me to another room as my eyes began to focus. We were going down a long renaissance looking hallway. Tapestries lined the walls. Depicting pictures of knights in battle, of kings and queens, and of the moon and stars. Small tables covered in fabric held candles casting an eerie light over the hall. He took me through another door and I smiled. We were in a giant bathroom. He walked over to the biggest tub I have ever seen it was easily twenty feet by ten feet in width and length and three feet deep. He sat me on the edge as he started the water. He stripped to nothing but boxers. Then picked me up and stood me inside the tub. He began to take my clothes off and I didn’t fight him I was to tired and mentally depleted to care if he saw me naked or not. He threw the clothes away with a vengeance as the tub reached my knees. He sat down with me on his lap I sighed and began to relax. I looked at him over my shoulder. He met my eyes with sadness in them that I couldn’t see an end to.
I asked
“Love who did this? who killed momma?"
“I don’t know” he replied.
I sighed and relaxed against him,crying again and said
“Now what?” he put his arms around me and said
“That’s up to you; they killed your parents because you are with me, If you choose to leave I’ll understand”
“Leave? Are you kidding? I love you. Just because people are trying to tear us apart doesn’t mean they will.” He began to wash me as he hugged me at the same time. I soon fell asleep once again, knowing that everything would be alright and he would help me kill the ones responsible for this mess.I had a thought what did Scorpious Traitorus mean?
Last edited by selenasacuna on Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
selena

also I have a confession I am obsessed with vampires ~selena

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:30 am
chick_with_a_pen says...

I really liked it because it was really in your face but (yes the but)at first I thought the tape was a cassette tape and couldn't figure out how it was creating pictures also why would she (it's a she right) just randomly pop a video in when she just found her parents gruesomely murdered so you might want to have a note or something telling her to watch it and when he carried her to another room was it just like decorated with tapestry and stuff or was it a castle or something.
If it breathes or has moving parts, sooner or later it'll give you trouble." Author Scott Buchler

Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace