z

Young Writers Society

ForEver, ForNever, ForAlways (Prologue)

37 Reviews

Reviews: 37
Mon May 18, 2009 6:47 am
wizkid515 says...

Great work!!! :lol:
This is a great story with an interesting plot. I think it would be a great story if you continue with it.
i am only a new person really so my critiquing inst that great.

i think you need to elaborate more on what happened that night rather than just jumping right ahead.

have a great time writing the rest.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Mon May 18, 2009 11:50 pm
View Likes
lakegirls says...

Hi,
Everyone has pretty much picked up on the error's that I found so I am just here to praise you. This story was well written and intriguing right to the end. Though, maybe you should consider putting in their names. Like when the girl is holding the sweater, you could say something like "She ran her finger over the spot where his name was stitched: (Enter name). Just something simple like that.

I really hope you continue with this piece, as it was very enjoyable to read!

If you need anything PM me :)

Love,
N
Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.
-Gloria Steinem

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Tue May 19, 2009 10:41 am
olivia1987uk says...

I love this...and anybody who knows me will realise I NEVER say that straight away! Everyone has obviously picked up on all the niggling little problems judging by the sheer number of reviews. This is purely to say congratulations on achieving such a fabulous writing style. The enormity of your detail is perfect!

Can't wait to read more!
Olivia
xxx
If you wake up in the morning and all you can think of is writing, then you're a writer...

Reviews: 3
Tue May 19, 2009 11:42 pm
mechi. says...

Wow. This is the first story I've read on here as I just joined.
I really, really liked the vagueness of the piece, it just made it all the more intriguing. I wish you'd divulged a little more about the characters, but, at the same time, I like it better that way. Wow, I just really, really like it.
Can't wait for the next part:)
-Mechi

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Thu May 28, 2009 10:46 pm
KaitelynMiller says...

I actually really like this. It will appeal to many readers emotions. Everyone has felt used at one point in their lives. It will really let readers connect to your character with simple brown eyes. This will eventually blossom into a great story if you continue to write this way with less vagueness. :!:
You're mad. Bonkers. Off your head. But I'll tell you a secret; all the best people are

The world is your oyster. Well, it’s my oyster, but you can have some of it.
— Feltrix