z

Young Writers Society

Gay Teenage Romance Story

Random avatar

Reviews: 8
Sat May 10, 2008 1:28 pm
david2oo8 says...

After a week off school David decided that he should finally return, with his new sense of confidence and his mother support he thought school should be no problem. Well that’s what he was telling himself, he knew that school would be tough after all he hadn’t even made it to the second class the last time he was there.
David awakened early on the Monday morning, he was now having second thoughts about school, if was honest he was scared of school and of seeing Steve.

Bar the odd look and whisper David had realized that he was last weeks news and most people didn’t bother anymore. And all in all it was a pretty uneventful day, that was until he got into his last class of the day. The reason this was so eventful was because this was the only class he and Steve shared.

David approached the class door, stopped for a moment to gain the confidence to walk in the door, and finally opened to an empty class. Well an empty class bar one, Steve.

David didn’t know whether to ask where everyone was or just remain silent. But before he had the chance to speak up Steve beat him to it.

“… Sorry.”

Steve didn’t look at David, instead he hung his head a little while he said it.

“Where is everyone then?” David thought it best to ignore the previous apology.

“I said Sorry!”

“And I said where is everyone!” David didn’t know where this nastiness was coming from, in reality he wanted to go and confess his love to Steve. But when he thought about it did he really love him anymore.

“… There’s an exam … We are the only ones here.”

With a brief conversation Steve’s emotions had been crippled, he didn’t know how to feel at this moment. He knew he had been wrong to stop the relationship he and David had, he wished more than anything that he could take back what he had said but there was no way that could happen, no amount of apologizing or pleading could change what he had caused David to go through. He blamed himself for so much that he didn’t do but this Steve knew was his own doing, he took the easy way out.

“David … I am sorry… you do know that, Don't you?”

“No you see I don’t Steve, you didn’t seem sorry at all when you were telling me to get lost!”

“Yeah, I…”

“No Steve I really needed you then and you turned your back on me!”

“Yeah I did … and I am sorry, more sorry than you could ever imagine!”

“I don’t think you are, you stood there and so easily let me go and walked away from me. How could you have done that to me, after all the things you said to me. I love … loved you.”

David had realized he didn’t love Steve anymore, in that single moment he had fallen out of love with him. In that single moment he felt a massive weight lift from his shoulders.

“I still love you.” Steve said so softly it was barely audible. While he said this he finally turned round to David with tears slowly trickling down his face.

David walked up to Steve and smiled. “Steve I … Don’t … love you. I cant be with someone who has hurt me like you did. And there’s nothing you or I can do about it! “

Steve trembled and grabbed onto David with eyes that pleaded him to change his mind. But it was no use, David softly pushed Steve off of him and walked to the door.

“I’m the one that’s sorry Steve.”

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Sat May 10, 2008 2:08 pm
day tripper says...

Oh my goshh, that was a twist!
Ahh finally something so original.
Haha I like it.
I really do.

The only thing that confused me was the bar thing
I didn't get that.
I might have to read that over again.

Is this the last one, as in we think of an ending ourselves or
are you continuing?

If so please PM me and tell me(:
A little less inhuman.
A little more brutal.
Let the blood be your drug.

31 Reviews

Reviews: 31
Sat May 10, 2008 3:13 pm
soconfused4512 says...

OMG i SOOOOO did not see that coming PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep me posted
~OdD~OnE~

Random avatar

Sat May 10, 2008 6:42 pm
david2oo8 says...

This was meant to be the last one but it does continue

Only thing stopping at the moment is the fact i have no points left and will need to comment on a few stories before i can post the next part :)

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun May 11, 2008 1:24 am
TNCowgirl says...

Wow, dude.

Keep going. Twas good, a few missing commas here and there. Nothing big. What's Bar?

TNC
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

Random avatar

Sun May 11, 2008 2:28 am
david2oo8 says...

Bar means except

So that line would read except the odd look or .....

Im guessing its the fact i write in British English thats causing the problems with things like this and spelling as they are right to me but wrong to you guys.

The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.