z

Young Writers Society

New Harry Potter book

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:55 am
View Likes
LeeChavez says...

So I read today that J.K. (Joane) Wrowling isn't writing a new HP book for ten years. That quote was made December 2007 :shock: And she said she may, or may not even write another then. She said if she did, Harry wouldn't be the main character, cause' she feels she's told his story already (I agree). But all that aside, I know I don't want to wait 7 years for a new book. So I have started writing the 8th book (with my sisters grammatical help, and pointing out scenarios that wouldn't happen in the real books)! Here's what I have so far. It's not much but it's the beginning of the 8th book. And it takes off right where the epilogue in Deathly Hallows left off. Here it is.

"Harry Potter - And life 19 years later

Chapter One

After departing from Kings Cross that one autum morning, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and, Harry decided to spend lunch at the Leaky Cauldron. They all got in the car's their familys occupied only minutes ago, and took off.
"Can you believe Albus is starting school already?" said Harry.
"No. It seems like only this morning he was crying, begging to go with James and Lily," said Ginny.
"Sounds like someone right before their first year, Ginny?" said Ron with a sarcastic tone.
"Oh stop it Ron." said Ginny, her cheeks turning slightly pink.
"Ron, we need to talk to Seamus about his work lately. He seems to take a tendency to slack off when we've got nothing to do." said Harry.
"Harry, he's just bored cause' there's no job for him to have stuff blow up in his face every day."m hat's all he seemed to do in school, besides Dumbledore's army." said Ron.
"Well, he ovbiously got great enough marks to become an auror," said Harry.
"How he ever managed to do that, I'll never know" said Ron.
The bunch continued their afternoon outing together, sharing laughs from things that happened in school, talking about if their kids would do the same thing, but quickly they all agreed that they hoped none of them had to go through what they did growing up.
A short while later George Weasley and Angelina Johnson came into the Leaky Cauldron, so did Luna Lovegood and her husband Rolf.
Soon all of their old friends were sitting and joining them at the table sharing drinks and catching up.
Then Draco Malfoy walked in. Harry grew silent as him and Malfoy exchanged glances, and slowly he rose from his chair and clapped Malfoy on the back.
"Good to see you, Draco. Fancy a drink with me and some friends?"
Draco then introduced his wife, Astoria Greengrass to the rest of the table.

Before long it was nearly five o'clock. Some had left, but now it were mainly Ron, Hermione, Harry, Ginny, Luna, Rolf, and Draco.
"Rolfey, I think it's time we should leave. My turnquipuliers haven't look so good the past week," Said Luna to Rolf. After some goodbye's from Luna and her husband and Draco and his wife, it were just the four.
"Are you both doing anything this weekend, mate?" Ron asked Harry.
"Were thinking about making a suprise visit to Albus. If that is allowed according to the ministry... is it Hermione?" said Harry, giving Hermonie puppy eyes.
"I can't keep making up new laws for you both! I think Kingsly is getting suspicious... but if you two would pay attention to others, and not ramble about quidditch all day -"
"Especially when all the facts are coming from your wife Harry!" said Ginny.
"Thank you Ginny! My point exactly!" said Hermione. "And if you had payed attention, you would have heard that parents can visit whenever they would like. They need to send a message of request to the Head Mistress first," said Hermione.
"Who is the -" began Harry.
"For heavens sakes! Does anyone read the Prophet? Surely you should have heard Harry, that Professer McGonagall was made head mistress after Trelawney died?" said Hermione.
"Well they should have made her head mistress after Snape, but for what ever reason..." said Ginny.
The after noon led to night fall before the four left the Leaky Culdren. Harry and Ron went and looked in the new quidditch accesory store that opened after "Quality Quidditch Supplies" closed. And Hermione and Ginny went looking for something to send Albus, and Ron and Hermione's daughter, Rose.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:06 am
View Likes
MasterofChaos says...

You have this in the wrong section.This belongs to the fanfiction section.
I no longer update here. I rewrote my story entirely. So long and thanks for all the fish!

I think the best thing about making it into the quote generator is when nobody tells you, so one day you're just scrolling and voila, some phenomenally inane thing that crawled out of your dying synapses and immediately regretted being born the second it made contact with the air has been archived for all time. Or worse, a remark of only average inanity. Never tell me when you've put me in the generator. Pride-tinged regret just doesn't taste the same without the spice of surprise.
— SirenCymbaline