z

Young Writers Society

Still Remains (Confessions of a Werewolf) Ch 2.

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:03 pm
lisablack says...

I always imaged James or Peter coming into the room while me and Sirius was…. Well… not suitable for eyes and us just being embarrassed where as James would probably faint or run back out of the room. Peter would more than likely say, "Guys! Why are you playing jump frog in bed!" as James covered his own eyes and dragged him out the door. Lucky enough we stopped… Doing what we were doing after awhile, because Sirius didn’t want to go any farther right then. It was odd, I thought I would be saying lets stop for now, but it was him this time, I was rather shocked… I guess that’s a new fantasy for me.

The only fantasy I have that is.

Before James' late arrival, Sirius had left to satisfy a random craving for strawberries. I was lying against my pillows and reading a book when he smiled while barely making it into the room.

"You look like the cat that got the mouse." I said as he fell down on his bed.

"Oh I am, Moony my friend." He said dreamily staring up at the dark red canopy.

"What did Lily do this time, allow you to hug her?" I said also with a big grin on my face but I tried to hide it.

"No… Ohhh the gods are merciful! The gods are great!"

After about two or three rounds of watching James, worship the… whomever's… I decided to stop him and ask him why the gods were so wonderful this time of night. Especially right now.

"It finally happened Moony, right here." He said still lying on his back pointing at his lips.

"No…" I said with a huge smile most happy for my other best friend.

"YES!" he shouted as he jumped up on the bed his head touching the canopy, but he didn’t care… it seemed.

"Well Prongs ole buddy, I must say I'm proud of you."

"Oh I am to... And to celebrate my victory and my unbelievably happiness… We're having a party this weekend!" he said jumping off his bed and onto mine. He had perfected this, doing almost every morning for seven years anyone would.

"Be sure not to tell Padfoot, you know how he gets at parties."

"That’s why I love parties! And that’s why I love Sirius." He said with a laugh. "Come on Moony! I can invite Evans! Pleasee… Party with us."

"Alright Prongs, you talked me into it." I said grabbing a hold of his ankle and pulling him until he fell down on the bed.

"Oh Moony!" He said in a girlish tone, clapping his hands together and pressing them against his chest. "Don’t want to get Sirius jealous now do we?"

I just pushed him on the chest playfully that he feel back at the foot of the bed and started laughing, I don’t know why I don’t like to talk about it… It's just weird to me. I get embarrassed at times when James jokes about us, but when Sirius says anything about… us… I feel fine.

"Maybe we will both get some love!" James said using his toes to poke at me in the leg. "Euuu Moony!"

"James… Stop or do I have to go get a certain Head Girl?"

Just about that time, Sirius walked back in the dorm, with a giant smile and a bowl full of… I couldn’t tell at the moment.

"Hello my dear friends, anybody interested in some chocolate and redberrys?" Sirius said closing the door, holding his big blue bowl.

"I wonder what those are for!" James shouted out with a big grin, rolling around on the bed.

"Hush that best friend… They're for me, of course." He said looking at me out of the corner of his eye, complete with a wink.

He took a seat down on his bed that was on the other side of me… The right side to be precise. Him with that grin again, darn him. He always had that look when he looked at me, or maybe it was me wishing he always did. He sat there innocently, his legs crossed leaning against his pillows… Taking a piece of cut up strawberry and slowly dipping it into the melted chocolate.

Drip

Drip

Drip

Went the chocolate back into the bowl as he lifted the colorful strawberry to his lips. Or redberry as Sirius calls them, it seemed it was in slow motion, watching him was making me dizzy. It made me want him again so bad, I knew he was just doing that to make me go insane… And it was working.

Very well. And the smell of that chocolate wasn’t helping.

"Well Mates! I'm going to turn in… And have sweet dreams about a certain red haired Head Girl." James rolling off my bed and heading to his own.

"Nite Prongs! If I see you doing anything under those sheets I shall come and stop you." Sirius said with a big grin, which was covered in chocolate.

"And if I see two heads in one bed I shall come and stop you also!"

"Aww… I'll give you a redberry if you don’t." he said with a puppy face holding up a strawberry.

"Padfoot… Let me ask you a question." He said getting his night clothes from his trunk. "Why do you call them redberrys? They're strawberrys."

"That’s what you think… But they're red! I mean… Come on… Straws have nothing to do with them!"

"Whatever you say." He laughed sitting on his bed taking off his shirt to change into his old Quidditch World Cup shirt.

"You’ve had that forever, I lost mine." I said taking a closer look at his shirt, where the holes had covered most of the front.

"I think it's at my house… But anyway I'm turning in, night mates."

"How interesting." Sirius said without lifting up his head, putting an other strawberry in his mouth.

Excited would be an understatement right now, I couldn’t explain how I felt, all I knew was I really wanted his sexy arse in my bed with that bowl of chocolate and 'redberrys'. Interesting indeed I thought, it was just a matter of time until he came crawling over to my bed, I just wish he would hurry.

Damn it Sirius; get your ass over here. Watching him eating each strawberry very slowly, I wondered if I could do a silence charm on James' four-poster and he wouldn’t be able hear us. I'm pretty sure I can… I just never tried before. I wish those gorgeous grey eyes would look up at me, it was making me unbalanced.

"What's interesting Padfoot?"

"Oh nothing Moony oh pal… Nothing." He said. AGAIN… not lifting up his head.

That was it, I decided I would just have to simply jump him. Yep that was it… Right onto his lap… But it was kind of hard to move. Darn him and his strawberries.

"Padfoot?"

"Yes Moony."

"Get your ass over here."

He finally rose up his head with sort of a shocked look while I heard a silent "OH GAW!" from James in the next bed.

"Why?"

Oh he was good, I wasn’t playing his games, getting myself all hot and bothered and then him saying he was tried or just laughing it off like the tease he was. He did that once to me, and it wasn’t very nice at all, I saw what my canine friend was up to… He wanted me to make the first move but I wasn’t going to give in. I wanted him to be the one to beg.

After two seconds of looking at his grey eyes, I wanted to be the one to beg.

"Because I want you and those strawberries close to me as possible."

He flashed me that famous grin and stepped over to my bed, soaking a strawberry in the chocolate mixture and lowered it to my lips.

"Who yah love?" he spoke smiling holding the strawberry between his fore finger and thumb upon my lips as the chocolate dripped on my cheek.

"Sirius." I laughed.

"Good Moony."

He lowered the strawberry as I expanded my mouth and he it settled against each of my pale lips, his fingers dragged across them in a delicate way as I tasted the goodness of the melted chocolate and the sweet tang of the redberry. I leaned my head back and moaned as my eyes closed. Feeling the warmness of the chocolate roll over my tongue, I felt him raise onto my bed his hand dragging across every part of me. I parted my eyes and came to see him standing over me, with his bowl… grin intact.

He slowly lowered himself to me, I watching his every move, he stared at me so deeply his hand resting on my stomach as his arse took a seat on my ever growing harder shaft. He lied the bowl down on my stomach where he hand once were, and dipped his finger into the chocolate… swirled it a few times then removed it and gave me a half eyebrow look as he came closer to me.

"Want a bite?"

Of course I do you silly boy.

Taking a hold of his hand, my head raised from the pillow and I placed his finger in my mouth, circling his finger with my tongue feeling and tasting Sirius in so many ways, I looked up at him… He had his eyes closed, I could barely hear him, but he was moaning. Now that wouldn’t do… I decided to make him a little louder.

A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu