z

Young Writers Society

Dragonsbreath Magic Academy

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Wed Feb 08, 2023 8:03 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

"Of course I'm positive," Banyaka replied softly. "I've come all this way, haven't I?"

Reviews: 1
Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:16 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira quickly dissipated, using his spatial magic to teleport to a high altitude. "Fine" He said using his wings to keep him in mid-air. Kira aimed the spell at Banyaka and released the magic, sending a blade flying at Banyaka, which then doubled as it hit the half-way mark to Banyaka.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Random avatar

Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:13 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

"That's new," Banyaka observed, watching the blades shatter on their shield runes. "Although not unpredictable."

Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:59 am
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira already had his next spell circle charged and ready to fire, and as he released his spell multiple small spell circles appeared and fired lasers where the big one was pointing.
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Random avatar

Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:01 am
Abcdefg1 says...

Banyaka stood in their glowing blue dome, staring up at Kira with a look of mild disappointment.
"Honestly, I was expecting a bit more from you," The Changeling muttered. "Where's the real magic? Like those demonoids you summoned earlier? C'mon, you're the mage's son. Show me something cool."

Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:17 am
Silverthefox2 says...

"As you wish." Kira said as tentacles appeared from his waist and hug down like a skirt. "Let me show one of my more powerful attacks." he said as he started to grow in size and held his hand to the sky and a large spear appeared in his hand, his fingers immediately wrapped around it and it became surrounded my electricity. "Judgement Bolt." he spoke as he launched the spear at banyaka, which spewed large and dangerous tesla bolts.

Random avatar

Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:33 am
Abcdefg1 says...

Banyaka leaped out of the way as the spear pierced their dome, fragments of broken runes flying everywhere.
"That's what I'm talking about!" The Changeling grinned. They spread their arms, orange runes spiraling down from their shoulders. As they flicked their hands open, the runes merged into five long spears, extending like claws from their fingertips. As Kira watched, webbing spread between the spokes, forming two enormous fans. Banyaka gave Kira's spear one quick swipe, splitting it in two.
"Let the battle begin," They smiled.
Leaping into the air, force runes appeared beneath their feet, launching them higher and higher until they stood level with Kira. Wind began to swirl around the duelers as Banyaka crouched, ready to strike.

Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:53 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira looked to Banyaka "You are truly entertaining, Banyaka." He spoke softly before speaking words from an ancient language, the world seemed to react to these words.
The clouds gathered and rumbled, the wind blew harder, and everything felt tense. After Kira finished his words he held out his hand and a large blast of lightning blasted down from the sky, hitting Banyaka and knocking him down to the ground, but Kira could tell that didn't to much to the changeling.So, Kira began slicing his hand through the air, sending blades of spacial energy at Banyaka.

Random avatar

Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:54 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

The Changeling twisted and dodged as best they could, but the lightning had dazed them badly. The blades made several dark nicks in their flesh, which healed over quickly, but left Banyaka lying in the dirt, disoriented.
"Ancient magic..." They muttered, staggering to their feet. "Not my strong suit. Well played, very well played..."

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:11 pm
NothingMore905 says...

she just stood the distance she was at, making sure she remembers they're abilities and how they fight, she watched closely, she was lucky enough that shes a good distance or she would've been hit by one of the abilities they cast, she was intrigued, but also silent

Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:33 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira held his hand up and created another orb of summoning smoke, this time summoning a chimera, and as he sent the chimera at Banyaka he began to charge his next attack as he knew Banyaka could easily destroy the chimera at his strength.

Random avatar

Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:44 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

The Changeling extended one long-fingered hand toward the charging beast, silver runes appearing on their palm. The Chimaera stopped short, a slight burst of light flashing over its heart. Then it lowered its heads, winding behind Banyaka and baring its teeth at the elf above them.

Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:17 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira spoke a few words softly as his spell circle glowed with a bright red light, "Freyja, grant me your flames" As he finished the words, flames spewed out of the circle, turning the chimera into ash almost instantaneously and curved away from Banyaka. Kira created a blade with a rune and held a remainder of the flames to the sword and as he did the sword absorbed the flames, becoming imbued with the flames themself.

Random avatar

Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:40 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

Banyaka stepped away from the heat, watching as they curled away from them. The Changeling glanced up at Kira, confused.
"That was a prime opportunity to finish me off," They muttered. "Why didn't you?"

Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:57 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Kira launched another spear at Banyaka, yet clearly not as powerful, then began flying towards Banyaka at full speed, tucking his wings in for more momentum.

We understand how dangerous a mask can be. We all become what we pretend to be.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind