z

Young Writers Society

Eagle Height

Reviews: 0
Wed Jan 08, 2020 9:05 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Mul became a Goliath and began spitting fire at Silver causing them to drop Lilly.He roared at them before charging at them and swinging at them with fiery fist.

Genidro grabbed Lilly and got her away from Silver.She summoned a poisonous dagger that could kill Silver if stabbed enough times and a sniper rifle. "Sorry I can't give you anything better,I can't summon that good of weapons.Please help us defend dad." Genidro ran back into the fight creating a sinkhole under Silver's dad causing him to fall.She then stuck Silver with 1,000,000,000 jolts of lightning "How are you not dead!" .And turned her attention to Kara she caused an earthquake which barely caused him to move so she shot so much flammable gas at him when she though a fireball at him it actually incapacitated him.

Mul continued tearing into Kara who was now on the ground.Breathing fire and crushing him with his giant fist.
Attachments
Goliath.jpeg
Goliath.jpeg (4.77 KiB) Viewed 194 times
The world is a stage and a stage is a world of entertainment.

Why does anybody do anything? Shear absolute boredom!

Reviews: 1
Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:38 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

SILVER!TIME!ERO!" Kara would teleport away as the four grouped together and put a giant ball of energy "godly generations:planetary time bomb!" Silver would appear infront of RedBear "If i kill you with this your bloodline will die...so checkmate"
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Thu Jan 09, 2020 2:49 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

Silver would look at Redbears side where a Golden sword was sheathed "Excalibur...." Silver would unsheath the blade and unsheath his own "Excalibur....the only blade to be equal to the Draconian claw...for a reason..."Silver would fuse the two blades with magic "The holy blade of Kara...."
The people of this world can only give you useless opinions of yourself. don't listen to them, instead live your life like the 10 you are.

Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:04 pm
xenoboy05 says...

Mul roared trying to get to Silver but everytime he got close he was teleported away.Mul then transformed back to normal. "WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL OUR DAD?!I THOUGHT HE WAS LIKE A BROTHER TO YOU!!!DO YOU REALLY NOT LOVE HIM?DO YOU REALLY HATE HIM THIS MUCH?!" Mul cried out to Silver.

Genidro looked to Lilly "PLEASE SAVE DAD!I CAN'T MOVE!" then to Silver. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!" Genidro cried.

RedBear's head shifted slightly. "So you really do hate me?" he spoke through a raspy voice a tear falling down his cheek. "You were the only person beside my children I've loved for a long time.Until this crash,I found Lilly.I find my children.We kill Kara,we fight you then we save you.Then you turn to Kara's side all of a sudden when your dad shows up." RedBear looked up at Silver then,Mul,then Genidro.Then he looked at Lilly and he worded 'Take care of my children for me'.Then he looked back up to Silver. "Come on do it.Do you hate me this much?COME ON FINISH ME OFF THEN LET LILLY AND MY CHILDREN GO!"
Last edited by xenoboy05 on Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:05 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Brother?" Silver let loose a loud laugh "hes of the fourth generation im his father's uncle" Silver holds in one hand Karas blade and in the other the Planetary time bomb

"i have to listen to my grandfather" Half of Silvers face became ice ".....i must carry out his will....no matter what..."

Kara Smiled "kill the human"

As soon as Kara said the words silvers eyes widened "no....that is where i draw the line" silver turned to face Kara "Im done"..."and yes i hate you....from when we first met...at the tavern after i killed their theif friend and the tried to kill me then u showed up"

Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:20 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"I have no idea what your talking about.Thief?I've known you since I was 3." RedBear teleports Mul,Genidro,and Lilly to him. "So y'all wanna fight Kara or hide while he deals with it?I'll do whatever y'all want to do." RedBear waited.

"I WANT REVENGE!" Mul screamed.

"I don't know,I'll go with what Lilly wants." Genidro replied.

Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:03 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"this you did....not mine though..." Silver would look at the blade "I want to do my job from my timeline.....i want to save humans!" He would be surrounded with so much power it broke the ground below him making lava spew out "I am Silver Erementaru! And I am the son of Time I SHALL SAVE HUMANS!" he lunges at Kara with the blade but Kara just doges and teleports to Lilly.

"you are the reason he betrayed me now di-" Kara was interrupted by a blade through his right lung.

"Im sorry grandfather"

Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:26 pm
xenoboy05 says...

"Your getting a little close there buddy." RedBear would walk up to Kara and activated a geyser of lava right below him blasting him back to the beach. "I'll be back." RedBear says as he pops his knuckles and teleports away to the beach where Kara landed.He created a ball of an unknown substance and when he shot it at Kara he was covered in a black substance unable to get up.Kara was stuck to the ground.

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:11 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly stayed nearby, the blade held securely in one hand, and the rifle strapped on her back, ready for when anything happened. Her face showed courage, but her shaking hand showed extreme fear, and she waited, making her army halt, listening.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:30 pm
Silverthefox2 says...

"Ill end this...." Silver raised the Planetary Time bomb "time.....pause!" Time itself would freeze as the ball exploded "now to unfreeze them" as he tapped them they could move again.

Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:37 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear would look around at everything that was frozen. "So are we going to kill him while time is frozen?" RedBear looked for the others. "Did you unfreeze them yet?"

8 Reviews

Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:46 pm
AmazingAeris says...

Lilly charged at Kara, angrily stabbing him over and over and over again, screaming a battle cry, tears streaming down her face.
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:58 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear watched Lilly. "Yeah I feel that way to.I've had to warn my children about him since they were old enough to understand me.He was looking out for me but since he never wanted to draw attention to himself he never got to me because I lived in the city." RedBear just stared off into the frozen ocean waves. "I lived my life in fear of him taking my kids,I had nobody to assure me things were alright,Silver didn't care." RedBear then just stared out then he began to cry.

8 Reviews

Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:17 pm
AmazingAeris says...

After she felt that she was finished, holes covering Kara, she went to stand my RedBear. She took his hand carefully, her features quickly morphing to concern and worry. "I care." she muttered. "It's all over,"
._.AmazingAeris._.

Thu Jan 09, 2020 7:35 pm
xenoboy05 says...

RedBear's hand gripped around Lilly's.He wrapped his other arm around her. "Thank you." RedBear said through tears. "No one has for a long time.But your right it is over."

Mul and Genidro ran from the woods. "Dad are you okay?" They said simultaneously.

"Better than ever." RedBear said with a smile.

Mul looked at Silver with an angry glare that could kill. "What was that for?Trying to kill my dad?!He never did anything to you.He loved you like a brother!" Mul seemed ready to launch at him but restrained himself.

Genidro looked at Silver to but with more of a sad stare. "Yeah,what was that for?I know like you said you needed to listen to Kara or your grandfather yet you all,well took him out and now your doing it again but after almost killing my dad." Genidro just looked away and walked up next to RedBear and Lilly and soon Mul joined them.

Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
— George Eliot