z

Young Writers Society

A School Of Corrupted Ones

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:47 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"its a way for ethan to connect his computer to the source, i'm only able to do the bare minimum when it comes to things like this, i do apoligize if its not much" she looked back at jamie

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:00 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

"No, no, it's great!" Ethan cried. "Let me go get the cord..."
"We wouldn't have been able to do it without you," Jamie muttered, surveying her with his narrow grey eyes. "You're one of the most valuable members of the team."

27 Reviews

Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:07 pm
View Likes
NothingMore905 says...

"is that a compliment i hear?" she smirked looking at jamie "not so grumpy after all i see, thanks" she smiled

Random avatar

Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:20 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

"I'm just stating the obvious," He replied.
Just then an excited Ethan emerged from the room, cord in hand. He plugged it into Ai's outlet and sat down, watching the little download bar move across the screen. He glanced up at the other three.
"This could take a while. I have to upload the entire Source onto my laptop, then narrow it down so it's only connected to the teacher's lounge."

27 Reviews

Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:37 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"thats fine, we can wait, she sat down next to melody who was standing and smiled a bit" she still remembered the image but she didn't stay trapped in her mind, she tried to stay happy around melody so she doesn't worry much, its all she can do at the moment

Random avatar

Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:46 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

"What if we went down to the cafeteria for a bit?" Melody asked. "I haven't eaten anything today."
"Sounds good to me," Jamie agreed. He looked at Ethan. "I can bring you something if you like."
"A sandwich, if that's all right," Ethan replied, smiling.
"Are you coming, Ai?" Melody asked.

27 Reviews

Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:01 pm
NothingMore905 says...

"sure" she stood up and smiled "is it unlocked on the inside though?" she looked at the door "i can't shift it again until 3 hours have passed"

Random avatar

Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:06 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

"Yeah, it should still be unlocked," Melody grabbed her hand. "Come on! Hopefully they serve good food here--I'm starving!"

27 Reviews

Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:15 pm
NothingMore905 says...

she smiled and picked melody up again, she opened the door with her free hand and walked out "wheres the cafeteria?" she looked at melody, smiling

Random avatar

Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:32 pm
Abcdefg1 says...

"It's just past the library and to the right," Jamie replied. "Follow me."
He led them to a wide corridor, at the end of which was a tall archway leading into an enormous room. Long wooden tables filled up the space, crowded with dozens of students. The low buzz of chatter hung over the room, interspersed with the clatters of plates and chairs. The far wall was lined with various stalls, all serving a variety of delicious-looking food. Melody sniffed the air, mouth watering.
"Wow...this place is so much bigger than I expected..."
"I know, right?" Jamie said, starting off toward one of the stalls. Melody followed him, staring around with wide eyes.
"How do they have the budget for this?" She asked.
"Must be all the peace funds from the end of the war," Jamie replied. "That's the only explanation I can come up with."

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:48 am
NothingMore905 says...

"that explains how big this place is, the price i was told was above the billions at most and they had enough to rebuild the town, build some new places and upgrade some of the previous places like this cafeteria" she shrugged, looking around

Random avatar

Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:09 am
Abcdefg1 says...

"Wow...how did they raise all that money?" Melody asked. Jamie shrugged.
"Donations, probably. What do you want?"
The stalls were filled with an array of food, some familiar, others not. One stall served things like burgers and pizza--another sold a sort of pinkish stew that smelled sweet and salty at the same time.
"What is that?" Melody asked, pointing at the stew.
"Tikka Masala," Jamie muttered, mouth already half full of burger. "It's an Indian dish."
"It smells amazing," Melody murmured. "Can I try it?"
"Help yourself. Dad already put the money in our account."
Melody dashed away and came back with a steaming bowl of the stew. She grabbed a spoon from the counter and took a bite, sauce dribbling down her chin.
"Oooh, that's so good. What are you gonna have, Ai?"

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:18 am
NothingMore905 says...

"not sure, theres a lot of choices to choose from" and a lot of people aswell... she stood there, looking at the food, she was a bit anxious considering how many people there were

Random avatar

Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:33 am
Abcdefg1 says...

Melody stood by Ai as she looked around, surveying the options. Jamie wandered over to the sandwich counter, scratching his chin.
"He didn't specify what he wanted on it..." He shrugged, grabbing a random one and sticking it in a plastic bag.
"You should try the Tikka Masala, it's really good," Melody offered Ai.

27 Reviews

Sun Jan 29, 2023 2:57 am
NothingMore905 says...

she looked at melody and smiled "alright!" she walked over to the Tikka Masala and grabbed a bowl, walking back over to them and sitting next to melody, starting to eat

more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady