You could also donate points to people. I often donate to people who are active but have like 32 points. Also hoarding them is great. You could start up contests and give prizes of points to the best entry and such. Also what I do when I have alot of points and I'm in a spending mood is, I go to Will Review For Food and ask if people will review, say you'll tip them, that's what I do. Once I dared BondGirl007 to review ALL my work and she did. Ooops! I forgot to tip her! *races off to tip Bond*
I am nothing but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's or maybe like pocket candy that's just a bit too sweet.
It's like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story. — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind