z

Young Writers Society

Jessica Simpson Wallpaper

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:55 pm
View Likes
musicroxslife says...

Hey everyone I was bored and I made a wallpaper it didn't turn out how I likes so please comment on what you like and don't like about it.

459 Reviews

Reviews: 459
Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:00 pm
View Likes
Poor Imp says...

Well, aside from the fact that...I can't exactly recall who Jessica Simpson is (though I have a nagging feeling I never liked her) - I can't see aught wrong with the wall paper. 'Gives a neat, distant effect. But I think it might be a little too vague, pastel on the colors. It looks slightly washed out - green and grey running together in the background - sort of bleeds into the rest of it.

My impression.
:D
ex umbris et imaginibus in veritatem

"There is adventure in simply being among those we love, and among the things we love -- and beauty, too."
-Lloyd Alexander

8 Reviews

Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:03 pm
View Likes
musicroxslife says...

Thanks for a comment and she's a singer. And I tried different stuff with effects and this was the best color and stuff for it with the pictures and how they were. Thanks for the nice smily face.

94 Reviews

Reviews: 94
Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:27 pm
View Likes
Zion says...

Jessica Simpson is cool :D
remove the faces in the background, dont go green, do it metallic grey or pearly white, and behind her dress draw some curly ribbons, something pseudo tribal, with flowers and the like. oh and remove the name. Also, dont crop the body, its kinda awkward.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.

Immanuel Kant
"Critique of Pure Reason"

Random avatar

Reviews: 142
Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:36 pm
Doctor Kitty says...

Haha. Haha. *stare* *drool* *stare*

Good job. Very cool. I like the blending.

I actually don't like her too much either. That "These Boots Are Made for Walking" thing was pretty raunchy. Tsk, tsk.

Random avatar

Reviews: 1160
Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:37 pm
View Likes
Elizabeth says...

Waffles, you're a little... ... BOY!
Feh :P

I don't like her either but I liked the soft colors... do one of Johnny Depp :P

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:43 am
View Likes
electricbluemonkey says...

Wheres the tuna?

Although I hate Jessica, that's a pretty awesome wallpaper.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

8 Reviews

Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:57 am
View Likes
musicroxslife says...

Thanks for all of the nice comments. I will try to make one of johnny depp tomorrow any kind of picture you would like (from a movie or whatever)

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:07 am
View Likes
Myth says...

Hey, that's a pretty good blend, it's just the colours that kind of ruin it. I'd go for a colour taken from any of the pictures you used and merge it together. I use Paint Shop Pro which is great for wallpapers and blends.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live?
— Homer Simpson