z

Young Writers Society

A contribution for planet Meep!

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:16 pm
Tabithalillian says...

Ok, it isnt nearly as good as your meep but I decided that I would draw you a little random picture durring science class and study hall yesterday. And here it is! (I will add more description later because you guys all know how much I love to talk-type!)
As you all know I hardly do cartoon-y drawings but again, science class was boring, I had some paper and a pencil and so I just started drawing and doodling and planet meep came to mind and then it just went crazy..yes that is my little self portrait up in the right hand corner and Nate the YWS God is decending from heaven wearing polka-dot high tops and tight jeans (I used my creative licence with meep's cheeseburger story) That is edward cullen at the bottom of the planet saying "I dazzle people" in an annoying way and just a bunch of stuff that came to my mind. I hope you and Meep your self enjoys my humble give to planet meep and its ruler. :)
-Tabitha Lillian
Living in a tower

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:25 pm
Meep(: says...

Aww!
*huggles*
Thank you, Tab! :D
I absolutely adore it XD

Shame that I can't repay you with a drawing of you.
*has no idea how to draw a Tabithalillian*
>_<
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

86 Reviews

Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:30 pm
Tabithalillian says...

I have no idea how to draw it! Ha ha! HOLY SHIZZZZ I GOT A HUG FROM MEEP! (sorry but I am like a huuge fan and a strange child....) And thanks so much for commenting, I don't usually do fan art for many people, even though I adore snoink! So, it was an interesting project!
-Tab
Living in a tower

228 Reviews

Reviews: 228
Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:33 pm
Meep(: says...

*laughs*
What's so good about a hug from me?
...I must be very stingy with my hugs? Oops.

Yeah, looking at the number of YWS art in this forum, and soon to be in this forum,
It must really show how obsessed I am with the website and its people, huh?
:D
~Liverpool F.C Supporter~
"You'll never walk alone"

86 Reviews

Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:47 pm
Tabithalillian says...

Well all my friends are like spending three hours on face book and I am just like browsing around here on the art and photography or the romantic fiction boards, man I am such a geek and I am loving it. (not to mention I just got glasses.... I think I will work on a self portrait soon) And well...I just love it when I get love from my personal celebritys! HA ha!
Living in a tower

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:04 am
fluteluvr77 says...

Hahahaha, this drawing is hysterical!!! **Calms down a bit** It's interesting how you put yourself in the middle of it with the pen...Anywayz, the only real problem I have with this is that your labels are really small and kinda hard to read...But, I love how Nate suddenly wears hightops and Edward is shown as the annoying guy that he is :P...Good job on this and I can soooo imagine this in Planet Meep, so really good job on this! Gold star for sheer hilarity!

fluteluvr77<3
Love is the answer to life yet the slowest form of suicide.
Love is a paradox.
And that's why we love it.

Got YWS?

86 Reviews

Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:16 pm
Tabithalillian says...

ha! I do write really really small! I will work on that, but that you so much for the star!
Living in a tower

1464 Reviews

Reviews: 1464
Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:22 pm
Juniper says...

Tabitha! How sweet of you to do this for our lovely Meep! I think I now owe her something too...

Anyway! This is so random, haha, but so cool! However! Should it be like, planet YWS, and Meep just have her own country or state? Because, YWS just deserves to be a planet.

Good drawing skills, girl. Well done-- keep it up! Good work on it ;)

June
"I'd steal somebody's purse if I could google it and then download it." -- Firestarter

Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
— Kyle Chandler