7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:05 pm
velvetnight1313 says...

Hope you enjoy my drawing. :D
Attachments
Clarissa's Sketch 2.jpg
Clarissa's Sketch 2.jpg (75.34 KiB) Viewed 125 times
"She walks in Beauty, like the night,Of cloudless limes and starry skies;And all that's best of dark and bright, Meet in her aspect and her eyes:Thus mellowed to that tender light, Which Heaven to gaudy day denies." -George Gordon Lord Byron

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:22 pm
Shauni says...

Hi there! This is really cool. I like the coloring, it's really smooth. The structure could be better, it doesn't flow like a rose. It's really nice and keep going because it's beautiful!!

Rachel

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:27 am
TexanWriter says...

I think this is really nice!

Colors:
The colors are great. In the petals you have nicely blended the light and red. Very nicely done.

Smoothness:
The lines are smooth where they need to be, and sharper where they need to be. I love the fluidness of the petals. Great job!

Other:
Okay, I have one nit-pick; The sharp angles of the stem. I think they are a little unrealistic.

Overall, I give a 8/10.

-Continue drawing! Tex
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners