z

Young Writers Society

Chubby feet and hands

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:55 am
Tabithalillian says...

Wow, I feel like I have posted wayyy to many pictures on here but I havent posted any thing new for three days. I decided since my entire family would shoot me dead if I posted my little cousins incredibly cute and chubby face on the internet so I decided to do some closeups on feet and hands and see how they turned out. Unfortunatly she is an incredibly bouncy three year old and most of these are blury because she just would not stand still. Erg. Well enjoy.

these two are odd balls in the group aswell. But I thought that the way my grandmother had every thing set up was pretty so I simply had to take some still life aswell. The are a window pane and part of a lantern with a fake candle is it (if you couldnt tell. . .)

the way that hand is posed in this one makes it look like she is sliding off the counter top.
this was Rachel just patiently waiting for her cookies to come out of the oven. I just couldnt stop squeezing het chubby little hands. Its pretty blury I know.
This one was her and claudia holding hands, she just loved claudia and was always tackeling her or holding her hand or hugging her legs and it was so cute. I actually caught her still and unmoving sittin on top of my suit case and telling claudia about our pappa's fancy sweater.
this is another hand one. But hey! I told you hands and feet! She was making her cookies out of left over pie crust. Now lets get ready for some feet.
These two are her feet at church. Yes I know the backround is distracting but she insisted on either standing next to claudia or a random old man who she had an entire conversation about drum sets with.

Her feet slightly remind me of American Girl Doll's feet. They are just so flat and rounded. . .or Claudia (not my sister, louis little kid from interview with a vampire)

And my final one. Here is Caleb, my grandparents dog. He is incredibly (I know I spelled that wrong) cute and annpying.
Living in a tower

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:57 am
Squall says...

Hey there.

Some very interesting pictures you've have there (looks like you had a nice xmas). The only thing that I could say is that the pictures don't really seemed that well focused. It's a little blurry (no duh lol).I must admit though, your three year old takes pictures quite well :)

Overall, some very interesting angles and pictures that were taken.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

86 Reviews

Reviews: 86
Mon Jan 05, 2009 11:13 am
Tabithalillian says...

thanks! She insisted on "doing her dance" when ever I took a picture of her so I can compleatly agree with the blury-ness. I think Caleb (the dog) was the only one that stayed pretty much still for me.
Living in a tower

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:05 pm
Behind Scene Walls says...

I love these pictures!!!!!!
Regret is the main thing you hate in a society
because you are always regretting the thing that was regretful.

oh oh it's another >.> fest
— Inferno