z

Young Writers Society

Unicorn

1272 Reviews

Reviews: 1272
Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:09 pm
Rosendorn says...

Whoa! This thing is huge! Good thing it shrinks when you reply.

I find the tip of the nose quite dark compared to the rest of the unicorn. It doesn't blend in that well with the pure white for the rest of the coat.

The neck/mane could be more visible. I don't normally think of horses holding their head so far away from their necks, and the mane is more of a pet peeve of mine. I like long/uncropped ones.

The horn/forehead join is a little rough. There is an extra line going strait down over the nose that makes it look a little funny.

Other then that, I find this amazing! The proportions are perfect or darn close, the details are very well done and the eye is so real! It really makes it look like the benevolent creature from myth. I also love the little bump around the horn. It makes it look like an actual part of the horse, not just stuck on.
A writer is a world trapped in a person— Victor Hugo

Ink is blood. Paper is bandages. The wounded press books to their heart to know they're not alone.

May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death.
— An Unknown Bride, Leap Year