the rest of them in order:

8.Golden Grains

9.Orange Fantasy

10.Painter's Paradise

11.Breathtaking...

12.Absorbing the red rays

13.Colours Change

14.Sea and Sky
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.

410 Reviews

Reviews: 410
Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:54 pm
Alainna says...

These are so pretty, I especially love the first two. The boy in the picture starts to ruin the rest as it looks less unspoilt.....

Good photos, I'm afraid that I don't have any con-crit.

Alainna
xxx
Sanity is for the unimaginative.

Got YWS?

721 Reviews

Reviews: 721
Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:01 pm
Azila says...

These are nice! 9, 11, 12 and 14 seem slanted (see my review on your other thread) but the others are really nice. I like number 8, 10 and 13.

~Azila~

370 Reviews

Reviews: 370
Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:19 pm
Aedomir says...

I love them all!

8) This one is gorgeous and I love the different take to sunrise. Lovely angles and refelctions here.
9) This is beautiful; a great piece of art and wonderful for inspiration.
10) This one is great, and I love the fact that you have it shining onto the sand and fading, with someone (intentional or not) standing near to it. Also, grat take on getting the sand as well as the sea here.
11) This isn't my favourite but I adore your angle her. I also love the feint suns beneath the main one, and the guy in the picture. Lovely clouds also. Wonderful warm colours... I can find no fault.
12) This one is very nice, but I am unsure. It seems a little bland but great sillhouettes.
13) This one is very nice. Not so many vibrant and exciting colorus but this was wondrful nonetheless.
14) The final one is my favourite. Great effect with the sun hidden behind the clouds, and I love the picture of the shore/beach.

Alright, I loved all of these and I can honestly see no fault. I will need to see your others now.

Great, loved them all!

Best,
Mark
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.

368 Reviews

Reviews: 368
Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:17 pm
Shine says...

Thats seriously awesome!

The pictures truly defines the true colours of nature.We don't really get to see this rich form of colors.....I liked it.:)

And I felt that the gloden grains:is unique.

*Applaudes for Sohini*

Nice job!

Keep it up.

~Shine~
"A good plot is like a dream.If you dont write down your dream on paper the moment you wake up,the chances are you'll forget it and it'll be gone forever"-Roald Dalh.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:25 pm
Firearris says...

Wow, these are really nice pictures! But, I agree with Alainna; the people, ruin the pictures. "Why?" Your probably thinking, and heres the answer: These are beautiful pictures of the outdoors, of our world, but having tourists in the background, takes the affect away and makes it look not as pretty, and pristine, just looks like another crowded beach. Here are my thoughts on the individual pictures:

8. It looks beautiful, the reflection of the sun's rays, also add so much beauty to this picture.

9. This is also a nice one, you get to see the water, sand, sun in the clouds, and the sun's reflection, in the sand. :)

10. This picture would get four stars from me, its also a wonderful picture, But, there is a small figure in the left side of the picture, a person. Thats the only problem with this, but you can barley see the figure, so not too bad. Again, the reflection of the sun, the water, the sand, and the beautiful clouds, look wonderful, and makes it an amazing picture.

11. Ack! Now you can't not notice the person here. I love it, but the person really ruins the look/effect of the picture. The reflection of the sun in the water is nice, and the sand look good also, just the person.

12. Again, you can see the person, accept, there are two people here. I also love this picture, the red ray that you can see looks really cool, and the colors are amazing; the people just mess it up.

13. This one is great, I think I can see two figures (people) in the far distance, but its not too noticeable. :)

14. This one is also nice, no people. But the picture looks crooked, and it bugs me. The clouds are really nice, and the sun in the distance. :D

Congrats! These pictures are really nice, just the people! Overall, I gave you Four and a Half, Stars! :D

Great job, I can't wait to see more!

~Fire
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard appears "We have weasels now!"
[Firearris] 10:45 pm: askes the guard for the weasel!
[Griffinkeeper] 10:45 pm: The guard gives Firearris the Weasel.
[Firearris] 10:46 pm: aquires the weasel and renames it "Cat"

Take that, Lumi.

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:43 am
Ash says...

These are all so good! I love them. I can't wait to see more of your stuff! :)

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:29 am
Sohini says...

Thank you for your appreciation everyone!

Most of you seem to have some grudge against the people in the photos but I really think they make great silhouettes. They don't spiol the picture, they just add to the beauty and contrast .

The people also represent that human beings are nothing but little black outlines compared to Nature; it proves Mother Nature's superiority.

But everyone has a unique perspective so thanks you for sharing your views.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:58 pm
Archstormangel says...

For some reason these do not strike me as beautiful.

I'm sorry. ^^; It may just be me, but these are the sorts of images anyone can take with a camra and a nearby beach. They are not really breathtaking in any way. There's too much orange, not enough of the other colors. It looks more like a sunset than a sunrise. They aren't that gorgeous and the beach looks to be littered with garbage, which takes away from it.

I also think that silhouettes should be much laerger, not little pinpoints. They look ugly that way.

Sorry if I bashed em. Must be cause I live near a beach and much prefer forests.
I'm
an Atheist, a young teen girl, someone who loves Harry Potter and hates Twilight, someone who doesn't see deepness in everything, a person who has never suffered from any diseases of any sort.
I'm average, but...

I'm still a writer.

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:00 am
Ross says...

Oh my God! All these pictures are SO beautiful. I like Golden Grains (because the waves look very surreal) and Breathtaking... (without the boy in it, it would have been a bit too etheral, but the human figure somehow grounds it) Fantastic photographs. Where was the location, by the way?
And we'll be a dream...

"Dee Dubbleyou." - BigBadBear

25 Reviews

Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:11 am
Lil Dono says...

They are all lovely, but he first one is just amazing. There are literally waves in the sand!

"Breathtaking" really breathtaking but I'm a sucker for silhouettes. I don't quite like the diagonal perspective, but still, amazing.

(Then again, I don't live near a beach, so I wouldn't know much)

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:19 am
MidnightVampire says...

wow. These are beautiful, absalutly beautiful. It would be nice if some of the people weren't there (because in some cases, it ruined the feel), but judging how you can't change that. I have nothing to say. Lovely colors.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

411 Reviews

Reviews: 411
Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:12 am
Sohini says...

thanks, i don't live near a beach but I went to a place called Mondarmoni in West Bengal( in India that's where i live) and these are pics from the visit.

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:29 pm
deleted2 says...

OMG THESE ARE GORGEOUS !!
lol

I love sunrise/Sunset photos, they're so amazing! :D They're really nice. Some of your photos are slightly slanted though, which isn't that nice to look at, but they're still really cool !

Xxx Do
Can't wait to see more !
:wink:

25 Reviews

Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:05 pm
Commando588 says...

They are all simply amazing. ecpecialy the last.
You can only be Lost in one place for so long. After awhile you just call it home.

I could say a thousand words and break your heart. Or I could never say one, and break it just the same.
------------

The thing about plummeting downhill at fifty miles an hour on a snack platter - if you realize it's a bad idea when you're halfway down, it's too late.
— Rick Riordan, The Son of Neptune