Eva 040 says...

XxXxX

694 Reviews

Reviews: 694
Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:56 am
Via says...

Hi Eva!

Welcome to YWS!

This is pretty good just looking at it. I would like to see stronger lines, but I always want to see stronger lines. Plus if this was scanned, I bet it would be darker.

I really enjoy the stairs, the rounded and shading is great. I can't really tell what the little details are on this, though, and that kind of irks me. Like, I don't know what's attacking the bridge? But, again, maybe it would be clearer if it were scanned or in person, I don't know. But, in either case, I really would like to be able to see them.

See you around,
V
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:08 am
bubblewrapped says...

I'm not much of an art critic, but like Via I would like to see more clarity with this. I don't know if it's just the quality of the image or if it's the drawing itself, but the vagueness makes the picture a bit hard to define. Other than that, I like the strong shape of the bridge in the foreground. It might have been better served without the bus in the background, but overall it's pretty good :) Is there a story that goes with it? It really gets the muse going XD

Welcome (somewhat belatedly) to YWS!

Cheers,
~bubbles
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:22 pm
Myth says...

I love the bridge. It would be a whole lot better if the picture was clearer, darker in areas as it all looks neutral at the moment.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:35 pm
MidnightVampire says...

OK, You drew this? Wow. That's pretty good. I am not much of an art critic ( actually, I'm barely an art critic). Everyone before me took what I had to say.
Great job!
keep continuing on your work. It rocks.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

71 Reviews

Reviews: 71
Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:18 pm
Pawprint says...

OMG! That is really good!
You drew that!?
Visit my blog anytime!
weblog.php?w=871

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:33 pm
Geek says...

Wow, thats impresive!
You drew that?
I suck at drawing, so i'm impresed by anyone who has the least ammount of talent.
But I think that is great.
Keep drawing.
What is there to do when all else fails?

26 Reviews

Reviews: 26
Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:32 am
cynicalgurl says...

Wow. This is really cool, but I have no idea what's going on in it. The flood looks really cool, though. Is is supposed to be a scene from the future or something? Okay, ignore that. I just read a load of sci-fi stuff and now it's all I can think about. :D

It looks really cool, and the buss is really well done. :D

38 Reviews

Reviews: 38
Thu Jan 03, 2008 4:11 am
Jeni says...

Wow! It's a really cool picture of a drawing, but did you draw it? That is what questions me.-jeni

Random avatar

Reviews: 28
Sun May 11, 2008 11:13 am
Eva 040 says...

yeh, i drew it and made it up, its the old bridge in Ponty where i live. Its supposed to be some kind of neo apocolyptic future, where some kind of meteorite storm had hit the world, and i dunno, i tried to do it like there was somer kind of plant life form in it, thats what the strange plant things are that are growing everywhere.

And btw, i sold this for 25 pounds in an art exhibiton ($50) and i sold summer, my other painting for the same =]

Eva XxXxX
XxXxX

Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak