Sunset-ey... oooOOOoo...

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:11 am
Tessitore says...

Behold:

Full picture (wallpaper sized) here:

http://ourworld.cs.com/Tessitore16/0+002.jpg
Last edited by Tessitore on Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

418 Reviews

Reviews: 418
Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:12 am
electricbluemonkey says...

Whoa, thats so cool. The clouds look like smoke.
Gotta a find a woman be good to me,
Who won't hide my liquor, try to serve me tea.

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:43 am
Tara says...

Awesome :wink:
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

1259 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1259
Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:45 pm
Firestarter says...

Quality photo!

558 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 558
Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:47 pm
Matt Bellamy says...

Wooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!

Beautiful.
Matt.

Got Tumblr? Me too! http://www.writersam.co.uk

Peeking Cat Poetry Magazine is accepting submissions! http://peekingcatpoetrymagazine.blogspot.co.uk

145 Reviews

Reviews: 145
Mon Feb 14, 2005 7:03 pm
Tara says...

I LOVE sunsets, but sometimes around hre the mountains get in the way :? That's a great pic though, Tess!
"You can go a long way with a smile. You can go a lot farther with a smile and a gun." -Al Capone

87 Reviews

Reviews: 87
Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:49 pm
Perra says...

I like sunrises more than sunsets. I think the colors are more pastel in the morning. But that is a beautiful picture! It seems balanced, so far as I can tell, and the clouds draw your sight. The dark trees and houses adds for some nice contrast. I sound like I know photography stuff, but I don't! I just like taking pictures...
YWS gives me carpal tunnel.

Need a Critique?

Evil lurks everywhere, often in plain sight...Can you lurk in plain sight? Or is that just walking?

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:18 pm
Tessitore says...

I remember that day I was late getting the mail, so I was going out around 5:10 or so and there were the gang of "kidlets" running about in their respective yards, shrieking and the like. I thought "how peculiar the light seems today, almost violet". When I turned around to go back inside the air went out of my lungs in a whoosh and I just stared blankly, though I managed to walk at the same time. When I got closer to my house I burst out at a run, snagged my digital camera, and took two hurried shots. The clouds were moving quick and one of the pictures came out blurred, the clouds a little less vivid, but this one... I immediatley went inside, uploaded it, and set it as my desktop. It's been about four months since I took the picture, but I still remember just how strange and violet it was, the whole lighting.

Anyway, I was expecting the world to come crashing down, since I had seen something so beautiful and so full of everything, I expected something terrible or wonderful to happen that night.

It did happen to be the day that I confessed my love of E, and lots of sotry melodramatic stuff that night, and I was floating on cloud 9 for the next few weeks, but that's about all...
I'm not even angry... I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart.
And killed me... And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
-"Still Alive"- GLaDOS

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Fri Dec 16, 2005 2:30 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

wow this is an awsome picture, why dont you just for the fun of it, paint it , on canvas or somthing it would be cool, you had perfect timing and scenery, what camera did you use this is really good quality :D

also were did you take this, its really pretty
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

Some twenty years from now, users will ask a similar question about world famous Chicken poetry and Google will tell them about alliyah.
— Hkumar