z

Young Writers Society

Alice's Dazzling Banners!

277 Reviews

Reviews: 277
Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:11 pm
Charm says...

I don't do these anymore. Sorry. I've just been busy and don't have time.

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:20 am
Kingly342 says...

What you want written on it: My username, KINGLY342 in white font (capitals as well). But could the 'I' be a Gladius sword? thankies. Also under the KINGLY342 could you have in a smaller font: aka your emperor Caesar? thankies again.
Colours that you want: Solid red Background.
Images you want: I'd like the horizontal part of the 'G' to be a sword, with the cross-guard forming the vertical part of the 'G' (which forms the curve).
Description: So as said above, the I is a gladius sword with the blade facing downward so that the pommel is upwards. My username would be in a white font and in capital letters.
Deadline: No rush to get it done, I don't really need it anytime soon anyway.

58 Reviews

Reviews: 58
Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:58 pm
TheStormAroundMe says...

I haven't had a new banner in a long, long time...

What do you want written on it: "I have loved the stars to fondly to be fearful of the night." (I hope that's not too long)
Colors that you want: Any colors that would go nicely with Van Gogh's Starry Night
Images that you want: Nothing in particular. Whatever makes it look nice, I guess! :D Maybe a TARDIS...
Description: Make one that you think will look pretty. All it has to do it look okay next to Starry Night (that's my background)
Deadline: Nah, do it when you can

Thank you so much!
“La giraffa ha il cuore lontano dai pensieri. Si è innamorata ieri, e ancora non lo sa.” - Stefano Benni

TheStormAroundMe

277 Reviews

Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:42 pm
Charm says...

Hey, guys. This forum is closed.
Last edited by Charm on Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

277 Reviews

Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:03 pm
View Likes
Charm says...

This thread is open again if you want a book cover or banner!

453 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 453
Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:57 pm
Lib says...

If it's still open, here ya go:

What you want written on it: We're All Mad Here
Colors that you want: The darkest purple possible.
Images you want: If you could put Cheshire the Cat's eyes and smile on it, that's be cool.
Description: I honestly am fine with whatever. Just remember it needs to have Cheshire the Cat and the "We're All Mad Here" quote.
Deadline: Whenever is easy for you.
*insert quirky signature here*

Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong.
— Neil Gaiman