My character designs. <33 [3]

244 posts1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 54
Reviews 3234
Cadell and Roxie (from my story “A shining day out”):

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 54
Reviews 3234
Mara (nightgown) (from my story “When Keir met Mara”):

Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 54
Reviews 3234
Thorne and Perdita (from my story “What is she doing?”):

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 54
Reviews 3234
In order:

Rosemary
Harper
Ceciliana

All from Chapters 7-8 of my story “🩷🎪💄 The spiraling polka-dotted path of a clown 🩷🎪💄”:

Image
Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 54
Reviews 3234
The first is Eliza and the other two are Cecilia with different bangs. (They’re from my story “How saccharine sweet blood can be (Eliza’s origin) (Introduction and Chapter One)”):

Image
Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 54
Reviews 3234
Samantha:

Baby, child, tween and teen (from my story “Samantha’s spooky sweetness”):

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 54
Reviews 3234
Adelaide:

Baby, child, tween, and teen (from my story “Samantha’s spooky sweetness”):

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 54
Reviews 3234
Alastair:

Baby, child, tween and teen (second form is monstrous form) from my story “Samantha’s spooky sweetness”:

Image
Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 54
Reviews 3234
Aiden:

Baby, child, and tween (from my story “Samantha’s spooky sweetness”):

Image
Image
Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 54
Reviews 3234
David (baby and child) (from my story “Samantha’s spooky sweetness”):

Image
Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 54
Reviews 3234
Giovanna and Dylan (parents of monster children) (from my story “Samantha’s spooky sweetness”):

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 54
Reviews 3234
Sara (regular and bloody arm) (from my story “Sara’s sadness”):

Image
Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 54
Reviews 3234
Meshach (from my story “Sara’s sadness”):

Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 54
Reviews 3234
Samantha (thirteen years old) (from my story “Samantha’s spooky sweetness”):

Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 54
Reviews 3234
Lilith (no wings and wings) (from my story “Xavier-Love in decaying hearts”):

Image
Image
There’s a little bit of Halloween in all of us…

Pronouns: She/Her

I was once known as Vampricone6783…but now, I hath changed into what I represent best.



The only distinction that makes one a hero is constantly fighting back your villain arc.
— RangerofIthilien