The droplets/ghosts are my favorite. I love their face expressions. Though, the orange lizard at the bottom of the page the wraps around to the top, that was well done as well... I love things like that.
I agree, nice shading. The colors make it very fun to look at. Very up-beat.
The only doodle that irks me is the ghost/drop at the top of the page. What's that bump coming out of him? If it's a hand, why does he only have one?
But other than that, I don't have any real complaints. The other doodles more than compensate for the one-handed ghost/drop. Good job.
I want to shake off the dust of this one-horse town. I want to explore the world. I want to watch TV in a different time zone. I want to visit strange, exotic malls...I want to live, Marge! Won't you let me live? — Homer Simpson