Suspiciously Fishy Art Dump

5 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 306
Reviews 36
Uhm I haven't been too active but I'm doing lots of art so to get myself on the site I'll be posting my art here haha
wheeee~




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 306
Reviews 36
peepwejasdfk17.jpg
peepwejasdfk17.jpg (91.36 KiB) Viewed 690 times

this was the oc of an artist on twitter that I drew (if you wanna checkem out their handle is @/nacl1474 on insta and twt)
wheeee~




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 306
Reviews 36
demonkatanapersonjpeg.jpg
demonkatanapersonjpeg.jpg (75.72 KiB) Viewed 658 times

they do be looking like an Attack on Titan character
wheeee~




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 306
Reviews 36
awookagaminetwinsjpeg.jpg
awookagaminetwinsjpeg.jpg (223.51 KiB) Viewed 627 times
WIP
wheeee~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2414
Reviews 148



No matter what happens I'll always know there's a quote of mine in the YWS quote generator.
— looseleaf