Heeeeyyy, I drew Jasooon, from my noveeell, Avery Treeent. You should check it ouuut, if you haveeeen't. That'd be really cooool. You'll be a coool kiiid. Avery Trent - Chapter 1 (Renegade Sneeze) ^ That's chapter ooooone.
Okay, enough of that. I'ven't colored him in 'cause I'm lazy. I might color him in eventually, but for now, bleh.
"I remember I posted Klingon and it made the mods super hard" -Willard
Prok once said something about Nate and apple pie. I forget the context.
'I stare into the endless sky And the sorry tale of my life goes by'
These are all so amazing, but my favorite one by far is the little, wispy shadow dude standing happily in front of a candle.
"...is there a being in the whole world who would have the right to forgive and could forgive? But there is a Being and He can forgive everything, all and for all, because He gave His innocent blood for all and everything." ~Dostoyevsky
These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world. — Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah