Writer's Graphics!

96 posts1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19633
Reviews 233
@ChipsMcCoy I will certainly do that ;) Thanks for letting me know
Pax in Christo


"My heart is racing even as I write,
but I plan to go on as bravely as a heroine in a
novel."~The Hired Girl


I used to be Thewriter13




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19633
Reviews 233
@ChipsMcCoy
Image
Hope you like! Everyone else please be patient I am working on it >.<
#schoolisrude
@Iggy Image
Gah I literally did not know what to do! I couldn't do what you wanted, because the banner size messed everything up. Please let me know if you want something changed and I'm sorry it's stretched out :(
Last edited by Cithara on Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pax in Christo


"My heart is racing even as I write,
but I plan to go on as bravely as a heroine in a
novel."~The Hired Girl


I used to be Thewriter13




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19633
Reviews 233
@TimmyJake
is this the affinity emblem? I haven't been up to date with your story sadly :(
Image
Pax in Christo


"My heart is racing even as I write,
but I plan to go on as bravely as a heroine in a
novel."~The Hired Girl


I used to be Thewriter13




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13831
Reviews 1007
That is sooo beautiful and perfect, Grace Liesel. Just what I wanted, but couldn't see in my own mind until now. Thank you for this. It adds a spark to my book. :D
Used to be tIMMYjAKE




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19633
Reviews 233
@TimmyJake :D you're welcome! timothy blaise
Pax in Christo


"My heart is racing even as I write,
but I plan to go on as bravely as a heroine in a
novel."~The Hired Girl


I used to be Thewriter13




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 8976
Reviews 983
I love it! Thanks so much. :3
“I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then."
- Lewis Carroll




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 15167
Reviews 175
Can you make me a banner?
John. Queer guy, writer, fan of stuff.

~ Some men are born in their bodies, others have to fight for it. ~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19633
Reviews 233
@IronSpark sure! Fill out the form on the 1st page :D
Pax in Christo


"My heart is racing even as I write,
but I plan to go on as bravely as a heroine in a
novel."~The Hired Girl


I used to be Thewriter13




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 253
Reviews 94
Thank you sooooo much!! (Your graphics look great!)



Picture(s):[url] https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/imag ... LaN-CyYUTU
[/url]

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgvMLVZpogbPKlYN4WdqXVfflvNpLGaV7LoTW97HWWWYiSbL6C

GIF(s):

Color: white font/black font if you are going to use the 2nd url
Text: KatGirl
Font(s): Any cursive-looking text is fine.
Other:
meow.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19633
Reviews 233
@KatGirl Here is your banner! So sorry for the delay >.<
Image
I hope you like it! If you want any changes to be made, please let me know within 24 hours.
Also, make sure to credit me when you use it ^.^
Pax in Christo


"My heart is racing even as I write,
but I plan to go on as bravely as a heroine in a
novel."~The Hired Girl


I used to be Thewriter13




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 253
Reviews 94
Thewriter13 wrote:@KatGirl Here is your banner! So sorry for the delay >.<
Image
I hope you like it! If you want any changes to be made, please let me know within 24 hours.
Also, make sure to credit me when you use it ^.^


OMG! That's crazy! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
meow.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19633
Reviews 233
@KatGirl thanks! Just make sure to credit me when you use it. I always like to stress that since you aren't paying me in points :P
Pax in Christo


"My heart is racing even as I write,
but I plan to go on as bravely as a heroine in a
novel."~The Hired Girl


I used to be Thewriter13




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 253
Reviews 94
Thewriter13 wrote:@KatGirl thanks! Just make sure to credit me when you use it. I always like to stress that since you aren't paying me in points :P


I have too many points :D how exactly do I transfer, (Is willing to give 500..)
meow.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 19633
Reviews 233
@KatGirl wow 500 is really generous <3
The graphic didn't take too long to make, so 250 is fine ^.^
Pax in Christo


"My heart is racing even as I write,
but I plan to go on as bravely as a heroine in a
novel."~The Hired Girl


I used to be Thewriter13




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 253
Reviews 94
Thewriter13 wrote:@KatGirl wow 500 is really generous <3
The graphic didn't take too long to make, so 250 is fine ^.^


Okay. How do I transfer? xD
meow.



You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved
— GengarTheGhost