Kirsten Dunst, JC Penny, and Punk Rock.

18 posts1, 2
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 411
how did you drw?
is there are a software-i'm not at aall tech-savvy!
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 28
sorry, ignore this. :oops:
Last edited by Zelalem on Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"life is not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 28
Sorry I haven't been replying...I've been swamped in homework.

Karma-My medium? Um, the paint tool on the computer.
Sohini-I used GIMP software but Photoshop should work just as well or better.
I use the Path tool to create paths around different parts of the sketch so I can color in the drawings without worrying about going outside the lines.
"life is not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away"



I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights