3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:54 am
Snoink says...

Ha!

http://ver2.biz/snoink

I'm having some problems with it...

For some strange reason, there's something missing from it. First of all, I'm not sure about the skins. Skins are frightenly easy to do, but does that help the website any? Does it make it cooler? And besides, the few skins I do have are... well... they look the same with different colors. Are they really that necessary? Or, if they aren't necessary, do you think anybody in their right mind would use them?

And really... the skins. I'm not sure about a couple of them. There just... I don't know.

The other problem would be organizing the website. I would like to put a writing tips section up, but I'm not sure what it should be called, nor am I sure if I should put it in the menu or what. Your opinions?

Any help is appreciated, honest.
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:27 am
deleted6 says...

I like blue Roses best
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

657 Reviews

Reviews: 657
Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:51 pm
Jennafina says...

I have to say I like the rabits. They make me laugh. They're just so... Random! Swans are cool too. :lol:
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)

506 Reviews

Reviews: 506
Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:00 pm
Sureal says...

Definatly the swan tales.

Red roses come second,
Blue roses come third,
Doggie paradise fourth,
And dreaming of rabbits come last.
I wrote the above just for you.

Random avatar

Reviews: 19
Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:20 am
amoerizzle says...

I'd have to say that the blue roses was my favorite, with red roses coming in a close second. They just seem to go "Wow! Look at me!" The others were a bit boring and didn't really excite me much.

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:59 am
Bobo says...

The swans and the blue roses were close for me, but that pic of the swan at the bottom made me laugh, so it's my fave. I also like red roses, but the bunny one has too many different colors that don't quite mix, and the doggy one needs some sort of border to break up all that white. I love the pics on them, though- but didn't you use to have another skin? Or was that just for the other site?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:40 am
Snoink says...

Hehehe... were you refering to the neon one? That was on the other site. ^_^

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

481 Reviews

Reviews: 481
Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:44 am
Bobo says...

I liked that one. You should put it on here! Or not, I don't care...

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:13 am
Snoink says...

Okay! I've been playing around with the themes/skins/whatever and I changed two. Not much, mind you, just the fonts.

http://ver2.biz/snoink

I changed Red Roses, mostly because I was unhappy with the clash between the layout and the font. The font looked much too simplistic. So what did I do? I set font value to... yep... fantasy! Is it readable, or should I change it to another font? It looks a little difficult to the eyes for me, but it seems to match, plus it looks awesome. Not readable, mind you, but if you want to read the site, then you can always switch layouts.

Then again, the changes I did might suck. Can you look up on it? :oops:

And then... Dreaming of Rabbits! I changed that to Comic Sans. It's a lot more readable but... yeah.

So what do you think of those changes?

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Tue Oct 04, 2005 7:21 am
bubblewrapped says...

Personally I think the swan skin is best, the others are either overly simplistic or too busy for my tastes. Just my 2 cents.
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:30 am
Snoink says...

Okay! Another question!

I'm going to make half my website a sort of homework help center, with scientific essays, writing tutorials, historical research, and every other little thing I can put in. What should I call the category all that comes under?

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:58 am
Snoink says...

Okay! Update! You writers will love this...

I'm in the process of putting the tutorials for writing here: http://www.ver2.biz/snoink/kn/writing.php

Anyway, there's only several tutorials in now, but hopefully they'll be a lot moe later. I hope it might become a cool resource center later on. ^_^

And as you can probably notice, it's (hopefully) a little more organized now. Yay!

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:23 pm
zelithon says...

Interesting
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

People with writer's blocks should get together and build a castle.
— Love