Here is another cover, for my other possible Nanowrimo... Sadly, I have just realised that a similar scene happens in Interview with a vampire, so my novel/idea is ruined!
Attachments
magazine8165075.jpg (78.3 KiB) Viewed 574 times
Last edited by Swottielottie on Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Niccy Im not sure if we have to have covers, I htink people are just doing this for fun, but I could be wrong someone else might have to back me up there
Copy and paste the URL into your browser to see mine!
"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone you want the rest of your life to begin as soon as possible."
You'd better wise up, Pony... you get tough like me and you don't get hurt. You look out for yourself and nothing can touch you, man. — Dallas Winston, The Outsiders