From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king.
To be honest, I think I've been driving my parents crazy with this whole NaNo thing.
For the past few days, ever since I got the idea for my NaNo novel, I've been skipping around the house screaming, "I can't wait for Sunday!"
The reason why it looks odd? Because I have a week off school for half term, and Sunday is my last day of freedom before I have to go back to school...
Definitely! I even convinced my sister to commit literary suicide with me!
Haha, we're both pretty excited and since I have a lot of long car rides planned during November, I can't wait to have my laptop charged and ready to go! My sister even bought a wireless keyboard for her tablet!
~RagingLive
'Cause your own story, is the safest place you'll ever be ~Echosmith
When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself. — LadyMysterio