Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Read / Write
Misc. Work
Scripts
Meep wants her money back to buy a Cheeseburger!
32 posts
1
,
2
,
3
irishfire
Gender
Points
14032
Reviews
150
Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:24 am
irishfire
says...
·
Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:24 am
Haha that was EPIC!
You killed Jacob and kicked Edward right in the worst place for a dude! Your my idol!
Nate and Bella? lol Nate was right to run!
GO NATE! WOOP!!
GO MEEP!
GO TWILIGHT-LESS WORLD!!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey
Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?
WARNING: This user carries a spatula.
skutter11
Gender
Points
4933
Reviews
45
Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:20 am
skutter11
says...
·
Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:20 am
The ripping of Twilight is getting a little old, but I still liked it! Start ripping Harry Potter for his crimes against Fantasy Fiction!
"Madness rides the Star wind"
HP Lovecraft. Ironic, no?
Sign In
Register
Chickens are honestly little dinosaurs. And they know it.
— ChieRynn