z

Young Writers Society

What would your characters do?

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:36 pm
Europa says...

I'm already a powerful ruler, so I suppose I could get the most handsome boy in my tribe to become my betrothed if I wanted to anyway.

Seline- The Game Uprising

You and your friends are lost in the woods.
Which one of you will be the one who tries to find the way out with your phone and find you have no battery,
which of you will try to find the way with a compass and a map,
which of you will start to cry/panic,
and which one of you will wander off and get lost?
(This is including yourself)

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:42 pm
LordZeus says...

"Oh that's easy. Mark would keep a cool head and try to find the way back. Harry will immediately start to panic, and I will wander off and get lost, certain that I'm going the right way."
-Ron, the Blade Chronicles

Would you rather be a knight, a wizard, or a dragon?

377 Reviews

Reviews: 377
Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:46 pm
Snazzy says...

"Well, depends. Does the dragon teach music? I'm only kidding...I'd probably be the dragon though. I could cook my steaks to the perfect temperature. The other teachers in the teacher lounge always get it wrong..."
~Mr. Lawrence Fortissimo

If you could be president for the day, what would you change about your city/world?
Disciple of Christ • Coffee Addict • Poetry Consumer

Formerly SnazzyPencil

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:04 pm
View Likes
Pan says...

"Oh, god. So obviously I'd be president of some stupid island, which really, I'd think that Chris is the type to be 'president' despite his weird football fetish and uncontrollable urge to kiss girls... Where was I? Oh, presidency. I'd make it a law to check in with a doctor, er, medic, every day to check if you're okay... The well-being of my people is really important to me, that and finding where the hell that boy of mine stumbled off to..."
-Ezzie, Indigena
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:18 pm
Storygirl95 says...

Just realized I did this wrong and I am so very sorry. My bad, @SpiritedWolfe.

I'll go off of SnazzyPencil's question.

"If I was president for the day, in addition to wearing fuzzy slippers and sipping Starbucks drinks all day, I would make all the music on iTunes free. I swear, if someone lectures me about downloading music illegally one more time, I'm going to lose it. It's not my fault I don't have any money to buy mp3 files. I have to keep cash around for things like that 3rd pizza I ordered last night."
-Lucy, Even Angels Aren't Perfect

Question: What would you do if you came home and there was just a baby on your doorstep? With one of those little notes telling you to take care of it. :P
Johnny was a chemist's son but Johnny is no more, for what Johnny thought was H2O was H2SO4. :wink:

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:25 pm
View Likes
SkyeWalker says...

"Um... I would probably take it somewhere else? NO BILL, WE'RE NOT KEEPING IT. WE'RE ALL SIXTEEN, FOR ELEMENTALS' SAKE. GAHD."

~Aliah, Children of Light

Edit: Gosh, I'm so sorry. I keep forgetting to write a question.
Last edited by SkyeWalker on Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

177 Reviews

Reviews: 177
Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:11 pm
Chaser says...

"...If this is another nightmare child, I swear..."

-Silas, Dream-Hunters

What would you do if you were bleeding out?
The hardest part of writing science fiction is knowing actual science. The same applies for me and realistic fiction.

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:50 pm
Lefty says...

"One of a Fighters greatest fears, not to mention a big possibility for a Fighter in a battle. I would try to put pressure on it with any cloth I could find and if I had access to fire... I would do what I have to do. Use my knife and cauterize it, then use what ever strength I had left to try and find help."

-Lydia, The Fighter of Aldea

What would you do if you were standing on the roof of a high-rise with your arch-nemesis pointing a gun at you?
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:03 pm
Pan says...

"Well, um, I don't have an arch nemesis... I think the person who I clash with the most is my uncle, and if he was pointing a gun at me, I'd be so freakin scared, I'd pee myself."
-Ezzie

Do you have someone who, even after knockdown, drag-out fights, can make you smile, even if you're feeling like a giant pile of crap? Describe them.
I AM THE PAN.
BEWARE MY KITCHEN UTENSIL-Y GLORY!
Formerly 'PenAndSword'

425 Reviews

Reviews: 425
Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:56 am
Vervain says...

"I...suppose I do, but I don't know if she feels the same way about me, to tell the truth. She just has this way of speaking—she always tells the truth, and you know it, but she says it in such a way that you have to question her for the sake of retaining your dignity. Not in a nasty way, really, just a harsh one that makes you wonder if you're truly in the right. And then she laughs and jokes, and it's like the world lights up in all these different colors, like every moment could be captured in a more perfect photograph than the last. She's a flash of light and color in my life, and even when we disagree on something—and we disagree often—it's not like we're holding grudges...but I do wish I could read her more easily. Sometimes, it's near impossible to tell what she's feeling." ~Jonathan, about Cecilia, The Porcelain Girl, and Other Mysteries

What would you do if you ran into a mythical creature who promised you the most happiness you could ever wish for in your life—in trade for your first-born child?
stay off the faerie paths

107 Reviews

Reviews: 107
Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:05 am
ChiravianSkies says...

"I'd do it. Hawk knows that after doing... that... I'll need some kind of happiness in my life.
And the best part is, do I look like I'll ever have a hopper? Seriously. And so, I'd take it, and then be happy forever without upholding my part of the deal. But I wouldn't tell the creature that." -- Lady Rozalin Sunwhisker, Stoneslide

If you lost everything, and a situation occurred where you could get back at the person -- who happened to be your friend -- without them knowing, would you?

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:27 am
Europa says...

Definitely.

-Pierce, the return of magic

Which do you like better, night or day?

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:00 pm
SkyeWalker says...

Night. Of course. Which doesn't actually make that much sense, because I'm Fire, but.. It's my personality, okay!?

~Eva, Children of Light

If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
My pronouns are they/them.

Formerly Zhia and Reneia

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:21 pm
SoVirgoMaleke says...

CHARACTER SELECTION: 1/50+[?]= Mekalas! (<~ This is a Girl)

"So...The question is, what would i do if i were famous...? Um, that's a pretty good question..................I don't know....maybe i'd buy me a cool apartment with a hot tub, let my fans come and party with me, and keep a strategy for the rest of my fame. I'd have me a hot girl, and i'd be fine.", She says as she began to blush a light strawberry. She played with her fingers as Mekelam (<~Her god brother) stare at her as if she did something naughty.

She mumbles something after the pause.

[redacted]
Last edited by TriSARAHtops on Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: inappropriate content
SoVirgo ;3

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:47 pm
Lefty says...

Going off of Reneia's question:

"Right now? I would wish for Kinch to not go through with his plan to unleash the powers of the amplifier. If the Rogues don't agree to help us, or we fail in stopping him, millions of people will die, including myself. Yeah, I'd say that's a pretty good wish, considering I might only have a couple days left to wish it..."
- Lydia, The Fighter of Aldea

You're given a $100 gift card to a clothing store. What's the first thing you go to look for?
Hear me out, there's so much more to life than what you're feeling now. Someday you'll look back on all these days, and all this pain is gonna be invisible. - Hunter Hayes

Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb