z

Young Writers Society

Answering machines

36 Reviews

Reviews: 36
Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:13 pm
Sage says...

I have a great deal to say, but I'm afraid this may be the wrong number on which to say it. My apologies. *click* ~Una

Jaymir's Answering Machine:

Hello, you have reached Jaymir Shevri's answering machine. You've probably been directed here in error, since most people who call me would much rather talk to my brother, Chaad. In that case, I won't be at all offended if you hang up. But if you really did want to talk to me, please leave a message. If you call me 'sir', I won't get back to you. Otherwise, have a nice day.
True friends stab you in the FRONT. (Oscar Wilde)

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:16 am
Duskglimmer says...

L'ira to Jaymir: Um... I don't know exactly how to ask this but... I'm looking for someone that's willing to sell weaponry. I got your number from some one that may or may not have been trying to get me killed. Which one was it?

L'ira's answering machine:... *beep*
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:42 am
Ani May Queen says...

Candy to L'ira:
Well aren't you creative Mr. Man! Don't know how to leave a message is that it? Well, how in the world I'm a supposed to know if I called the right number if you don't leave a message! Some people! *laughs*

Candy/Kent/Kia/Frank's Answering Machine:

Candy: Hey peoples! You've reached the home of...

Kent: Kent Peterson...

Frank: Frank Gomez...

Kia: Kia...

Candy: And the glorious Candy Abbasi! Please leave a message, and we'll try to get back to you! If we don't we're either dead or we don't like you! Love and kisses peeps!

Kent: Candy, you're so strange... *beep!*
Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality. - Jules de Gaultier

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:36 pm
Shafter says...

Jaikal to Candy/Kent/Kia/Frank:
Well, I certainly hope you don't get back to me. I would prefer you didn't like me, and it would be a pleasant surprise if you were dead. Then I wouldn't have to listen to incessant chattering. *click*

Mirran's answering machine:
*Hallelia chorus sounds in background* You've reached... ME!! Leave a message. *Music is abruptly cut off*
*Beeeeep*
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

115 Reviews

Reviews: 115
Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:52 pm
Icaruss says...

Oy! yous 'uv reached me kun, vinnie's kun, dat is, likesay. if yous wanna rabbit ter me ma', dun she'll pick up if de feel'n is reciprocated. and dat means yous 'ugh, yous **** 'unti mother******. i'll dead, and ay arl arse 'onestly, **** yous up, ken?

-- Vinnie

Right, well, you've obviously reached me, and either I'm not here, or I'm busy, and don't want to pick up. If that's the case, then I'm sorry. Georgie, I'll buy you a drink, or something. Vinnie, I'll... kick your arse. Sorry I said arse, ma.

Leave it after the beep.

--John Jaeggar.

Alright, like... I'm Atticus Anansi, you've reached my kun. If you've got a message then say it quick, and if its long, then say it to my face.

-- Atty Anansi.

Well, you've reached Fiona's (Well, what the **** am I, like? ****ing invisible, that is, eh?) And... And that's Georgie (George!) George Davis. He's staying for a while-- that's, hey, mum, he's staying for a while. I meant to tell you. (Where's the ****ing telly controller, I can't believe you lost the telly controller!) I ain't lost the telly controller, you arse! I've told you a thousand times that it's in the--!

--Fiona, and Georgie.

This is... This is Ruth, and... Leave your message. Or... call me later. Or, don't. I dannae. See you.

-- Ruth, the dyke.
there are many problems in our times
but none of them are mine

863 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 863
Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:59 am
Griffinkeeper says...

This topic is rated G. Uncensored cursing is prohibited outside the literary forums, and only in context inside the literary forums.

If you must use curse words, censor your curse words.
Moderator Emeritus (frozen in carbonite.)

701 Reviews

Reviews: 701
Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:14 am
bubblewrapped says...

Lady Grace: **the sound of someone fainting** BEEP!

The answering machine of Sir Gabriel: Hello. I'm out chasing demons at the moment. If you've just killed an entire village, press 1. If you've just seen a village destroyed, press 2. If you're a damsel in distress, you've called the wrong number. I dont do dragons. BEEP!
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)

820 Reviews

Reviews: 820
Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:22 pm
Myth says...

Brenna to Sir Gabriel: None of the above apply to me but I'd rather save the village myself.

Monessa: If you're The Pans, do not leave a message. Everyone else is welcome to.
.: ₪ :.

'...'

381 Reviews

Reviews: 381
Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:33 pm
Fand says...

Charlie to Monessa: Last I checked, I was neither a boy who never grew up nor a kitchen utensil... so thanks, I think.

Charlie: I'm probably grading papers--or plotting my sordid revenge against a certain gray-eyed harpy--so leave a message and if I don't wish I'd never met you, I just might return the call.
Bitter Charlie :: Shady Grove, CA :: FreeRice (162,000/1,000,000)

55 Reviews

Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:37 pm
Shafter says...

Jaikal to Charlie:
Gray-eyed harpy, hmm? My name's Jaikal, call me back. I just might be able to help you with that. *click*

Jether's answering machine:
*Pink Panther theme blasts out* Hi, this is Jether's new answering machine, how do you like the song? I'm off taking care of horses, so leave a message and if you're a friend I'll get back to you and if you're not I probably still will. Farewell, one and all! *BEEP*
Got YWS?

447 Reviews

Reviews: 447
Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:54 pm
Duskglimmer says...

Leref to Jether: That song is... interesting. Please turn it down. We can hear it all the way over here. *click*

Leref's answering machine: The Cyrok are now in control of this island, as it should be. Please leave a message and we'll get back to you in due course.
The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. ~William Shakespeare, Othello
Boo. SPEW is watching.

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:08 am
luna_the_shiekah says...

This appears to be the wrong number. My apologies.-Jebdah

Della's Answering Machine

Della's Bakery, delectable desserts made by aliens for aliens! Leave a message and I or my assistant Jebdah will get back to you about your order. Thanks!
I cannot name this
I cannot explain this
and I really don't want to
just call me shameless.

-Ani Di Franco "Shameless"

55 Reviews

Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:55 am
Shafter says...

Jaist to Della:
Good afternoon, Della, my name is Jaist from the Inn of the Black TIger. It seems that some of our supplies have gotten mixed up. You have some of ours and we have some of yours. At least I don't remember ordering twenty forty-pound barrels of cream... Get back to me when you can. Thank you.

Sethren's answering machine:
Hello, this is Sethren Jarialinson, and if you have managed to work your way through the network of my bodyguards in order to reach me, I congradulate you. Leave a message and I shall attend to it at my pleasure. *chime*
Got YWS?

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:29 pm
xlilxzox says...

Marthina to Sethren
Hi...i must admit it was tough work to get past your bodyguards! Oh. let me introduce myself...I am Marthina...I am caling you because the spirits told me too...i do not belive in this stuff normally, but this time, i was sure it was true, it said you would have some important news for me...? Get back to me please...Marthina!

Ceridwens amswering machine...
Hello, if you are calling from Wales...please hang up...i have left you all behind and i love it here...if you are one of my new friends...then i will calll you back ASAP if you are a big green eyed monster about to eat me up...then i am going to scream...thanks...Ceridwen
When one door closes...another one opens...I think I've gone through ALL the doors in the world...

You say tomatoe i say tomato...?
I say potatoe you say potato...?
I say date you say...? Yes

55 Reviews

Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:28 am
Shafter says...

Jaikal to Ceridwen:
I'm not from Wales, I'm not one of your new friends and last time I checked I'm not a big green-eyed monster. You're pathetic. Go to Hell. *click*

Jaikal's new answering machine:
Unless you're going to throw money at me or you're Pain calling to tell me that you love me, hang up and go to Hell! *BEEP*

(Sorry about that; Jaikal seems to be in quite a foul mood today. I wonder why? :?
Got YWS?

Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief