z

Young Writers Society

Character Conversations

172 Reviews

Reviews: 172
Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:21 am
Shadow Knight says...

The young man see's that he's starting to fall behind, and quickens his pace to it's normal speed, and quickly catches up with Ari and Joshua
Cause i'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man,
I'm a one man revolution.

798 Reviews

Reviews: 798
Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:23 am
Areida says...

Ivy waves to the boy that has just caught up, even though he's only a few feet away from her.

"Hi!" she says. Ivy is much more friendly when partially intoxicated. "Whas' your name?"
Got YWS?

"Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed."
- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Reviews: 32
Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:24 am
J. Wilder says...

Actuallly, I guess I will call him Joshua...it's easier than calling him "the blond boy" repeatedly.

Joshua puts the glass in his pocket to free one hand to climb. It barely fits.

Man, I bet my inbox is full of notification messages from this...
Last edited by J. Wilder on Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:32 am
sabradan says...

"Ok, guys and gals, were almost there," Ari says while climbing. He looks back over his shoulder to see the borderline drunken Ivy struggling with her climb. He turns over to Joshua and says, "Yoshua, keep going to the top of the rocks, and then stop. I'm helping the stragglers." He then proceeds to climb down to where Ivy is struggling with the rocks (its a medium difficulty climb) and wraps a musclular arm around her waist. "C'mon, up we go, Ivy. There we go, its not that hard, now is it...Uppah!," he says as he finishes the climb, again. He waits at the top for the stragglers before continuing. "Almost there guys, just a few more minutes at this pace," he says continuing down a hole in the rock face into what looks like a cavern.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

!Hasta la victoria siempre! (Always, until Victory!)
-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

798 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:38 am
Areida says...

Ivy allows Ari to help her. She hiccups, then laughs. Ari releases her and then climbs halfway down to help along the rest of the stragglers.

She decides to catch up with Josh.

"It hurt when you got that tattoo?" she asks.
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:40 am
J. Wilder says...

"Oh yeah. But I got like three more after I got this one, so it couldn't'ave been that bad, eh?"

798 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:42 am
Areida says...

"Guess not. You got a girlfriend?" Alcohol makes Ivy bold.
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

147 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:43 am
sabradan says...

Ari finishes helping all the stragglers up, and he motions for everyone to follow him through a hole about 10 feet in diameter at the top of the rock outcrop. "Its just through here, guys, he says," climbing onto the ledge and letting himself drop. "Just let yourself drop, its sand down here, nothing will happen to you," he calls from below.
"He who takes a life...it is as if he has destroyed an entire world....but he who saves one life, it is as if he has saved the world entire" Talmud Sanhedrin 4:5

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:45 am
J. Wilder says...

In reply to Ivy's question, Joshua says, "Nah."

He goes through the hole, protecting the whiskey bottle with his arms.

"You got a boyfriend?" he calls up to Ivy.

798 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:48 am
Areida says...

She jumps down and lands on her feet, but loses her balance and falls on her rear. She gets up slowly, brushing sand off her white skirt. Her head feels a little better.

"No," she says to Joshua, using the wall to steady herself.
Last edited by Areida on Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

147 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:51 am
sabradan says...

As soon as people start dropping down, Ari moves to a far corner of the rock face wall, as he knows it well, and without feeling around for more than a few seconds, flips a jurry-rigged lightswitch to a line of bare bulbs.
"Welcome everyone to David's grotto," he says in the most stereotypical tour guide voice he can. He walks further down the rock wall, to a raised ledge, and pulls down a cd player/radio and a cooler filled with beer and pop (chicago term for soda) and a few bags of snacks. "Help yourself," he says, as he leans his gun against the wall and begins to strip off his clothes in order to go swimming. "If you look out to your right, is a water canal that leads to the red sea that the beach is on, but its a lot less crowded because very few people know about this place" Ari said proudly.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

Random avatar

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:53 am
J. Wilder says...

Joshua looks around the grotto, impressed.

"Brill."

147 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:57 am
sabradan says...

"Brill? Whats brill?" Ari asked interested. He was always interested in finding ways to improve his english, and he thought that perhaps this was a word his teacher hadn't taught him.

-Ernesto "Che" Guevarra

798 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:58 am
Areida says...

Ivy is also impressed.

"Nice. You guys still want to swim?"

She takes a few steps in Ari's direction, who was almost to the water. She vaguely wondered what brill meant, then shrugged.
Got YWS?

- Dale Carnegie

Random avatar

Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:59 am
J. Wilder says...

Joshua shrugs. He's leaning against the rock wall.

"Brill--brilliant. Means cool."

the only theft here is of decency when carina decided to rob me of my pride and put me on a banana
— veeren