z

Young Writers Society

Character dialogue

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:39 pm
Emerson says...

An odd group aren't you? How should I entertain you, Raven? Perhaps a song or dance? *grins* - Clive

Gilliam could always hang from the balustrade for them. French acrobats are rather entertaining. - Rosen
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:05 pm
Twit says...

"I'm the one who does the entertaining normally, Chive. *turns double cartwheel, sits up begging, and sprawls backwards, grinning idiotically* Though a song would not go amiss. Can you sing, Master Chive?......" ~The Raven

"We're odd, because we're from different times, different species, and different worlds. That does make a rather motley crew." ~Fal.

"We're interesting. Normality is boring, and unstimulating. That makes us very flamboyant and exotic." ~Kit

"Or just plain weird." ~The Raven

I'm glad I've been introduced into the conversation. I'm not at all odd. Taken out of context, at least, I'm not odd. ~Codahuti
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

2058 Reviews

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:25 pm
Emerson says...

I can sing, though not as well as some we have here. And my name is Clive not Chive, Darling. - Clive

*said with a thick French accent* I'm a trapeze artist! - Gilliam
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:46 am
Twit says...

"A Froggie and a chive. Wouldn't you prefer garlic, Chive, darlin'?" ~The Raven

"Raven..." ~Kit

"Yep?" ~The Raven

"Be. Quiet." ~Fal.

"Oh, am I being annoying-slash-rude? Well, why didn't you say so?" ~The Raven
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

2058 Reviews

Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:25 am
Emerson says...

Perhaps I'll just ignore her....It clearly is an L, isn't it?- Clive

I'm sure you'd give someone your well learned stare-of-hate if it had been in any other situation than now. Is someone not so cold? - Rosen

Never- Clive

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:19 pm
Twit says...

"Yes, just ignore her. And it is clearly an L. Just ask Traistal - the Raven always calls him Trai. She has to change everyone's name." ~Fal.

*completely oblivious to criticism and attention alike* "Stare of hate. How un-diplomatic." ~The Raven

#TNT

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:42 pm
gyrfalcon says...

"Okay, here's some company I can appreciate: flying things! Codahuti, what you say we ditch these losers, take advantage of these thermals?" ~Tannar
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:09 pm
Twit says...

Ahh, the thermals *fluffs up feathers*...but how exactly do you fly, blue-skinned one? You don't seem to have feathers, and feathers are a big part of flying. And did anyone teach you to fly, or did you fall from the nest early and have to learn yourself? ~Codahüti

#TNT

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:04 pm
Bella says...

"Flying has become second nature to me since my faerie wings showed themselves. I should have rolled in that clover patch sooner!" ~June~
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:35 pm
Twit says...

Faerie? A new species to me. Bós lowen, cafos cres, faerie. ~Codahüti

#TNT

440 Reviews

Reviews: 440
Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:44 pm
gyrfalcon says...

"My darling Codahuti. *kisses hand, or wing, or whatever* No, I do not have feathers, nor do I really even need the wings that I have. Magic, my dear, will take you far, especially if you are inherently magical." ~Tannar
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:16 pm
Twit says...

"Inherently boastful, as well." ~The Raven

I do not know, or need magic. There is no such thing as magic. I am a warrior, and magic has no place in the battles I have fought. ~Codahüti

"As I said before...boastful." ~The Raven

#TNT

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:45 pm
Pushca says...

Well, at least y'all don't have self-esteem issues. I'm afraid, in my non-magical state, I must refer to the mundane and non-feathered plane to fly. I like them, but Jamie has... issues. -Gwen
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:32 pm
Twit says...

"Oh dear. I heard that colds have been going round. Hope Jamie gets better soon. *hands Gwen an aspirin and a pot of mustard* Put the aspirin in her mouth and the mustard in her bath. Or in her bed, if you're feeling nasty." ~The Raven

#TNT

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:36 pm
Pushca says...

I cackle evilly with thoughts of fiberglass and mustard.

Um.

I mean, thank you. -Gwen
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti

Your hesitation suggests you are trying to protect my feelings. However, since I have none, I would prefer you to be honest. An artist's growth depends upon accurate feedback.
— LCDR Data