z

Young Writers Society

Character dialogue

270 Reviews

Reviews: 270
Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:24 am
Alice says...

I've been called many nasty things... the people who call me them never live to tell the tale though. And strangely I never "killed" any of them ~~Alice
I just lost the game.

236 Reviews

Reviews: 236
Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:53 am
carelessaussie13 says...

Getting killed is nothing special. I mean, it's not like it's such a coincidence that they all died, Alice. Just saying. My friend Sandor got killed by a slave after he spent two years of his life trying to free them. Then his little sister Yvonna got killed a little bit later because she was tiny and the Empire soldiers didn't see her in a charge. So it's not really that coincidental. Just kinda tragic.
---Kitty
“To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” - Freya Stark

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:33 am
Manny says...

"You wanna hear something tragic? My father was lost during a deep-sea fishing trip when I was two years old and has never been found. Just a few months ago on the anniversiary of his supposed death my mother decided we needed to go skydiving. It was great for me, she on the other hand didn't open her parachute and died on impact. And now I'm living with an eccentric uncle who's trying to revamp some gift of making that lies dormant inside me. Lucky me."

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1176
Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:55 pm
Twit says...

"How tragic, indeed . . . If we're rehashing past family misfortunes, my father and brother were killed by two werewolves in a London alleyway. Not the sort of thing you expect to find in London, is it? Two dirty great werewolves with a serious attitude problem and overly-sharp scimitars " ~The Raven

"Although she doesn't say it, isn't there an air of 'beat that for tragic past' in the Raven's recital?" ~Kit
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:02 pm
View Likes
Shafter says...

"I step out for one minute, and we're rehashing ancient family history? I was kidnapped by an activist movement at the age of four and raised to assassinate my best friend. And compared to many, my childhood was paradise. So let's not sit around feeling sorry for ourselves, shall we?" ~Traistal
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Apr 16, 2007 4:06 pm
Twit says...

"You've been gone for more than one minute, Trai. More like several pages! And your absence has been as notable as your presence was." ~The Raven

"Someone new to talk to!" ~Kit

"Oh joy! Another one!" ~Fal.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this."

#TNT

70 Reviews

Reviews: 70
Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:07 pm
Pushca says...

"Sheesh, an uplifting sort you all are. My mom slashed her wrists. How many points is that worth?

Sorry. Really. It's just...

So, um, it's nice to meet you all. I haven't before, have I? I'm terrible with names."
-Gwen
"Nothing I could write would be as shocking and offensive as censorship itself." -Deb Caletti

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Apr 16, 2007 6:25 pm
Twit says...

"Pleased to meet you. Do you often visit the padded cells?" ~The Raven

"Good evening. I hope your skies are clear." ~Fal.

#TNT

55 Reviews

Reviews: 55
Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:08 pm
Shafter says...

"Ha, Raven, the power of double meanings. You'd make a good diplomat. Incidentally, if you're trying to anger me, you're doing a very poor job. Salutations, Gwen, honor upon you. It's good to know that there are more than just world-weary criminals in this conversation..." ~Traistal
Got YWS?

Over 18? Join The Writers Society today!
http://www.thewriterssociety.com

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:51 pm
Crysi says...

You're only a criminal if you get caught. ~Saphirus
Love and Light

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:18 pm
Twit says...

"I can drive a string of cabs through that hole in your logic, Saphirus." ~Kit

#TNT

50 Reviews

Reviews: 50
Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:28 pm
Roaming Shadow says...

Not quite Saphirus. Persoanlly, I prefer the phrase, "you're only in trouble if you get caught". Now that's a true statement. And, by the way, I'm no crimi...okay, so I have stolen things before, but I didn't really have a choice. Legallity is sometimes overrated and can get in the way of things, and honor is a hoot. ~Alex
"In a fair fight I would have killed you."
"Well that's not much insentive for me to fight fair now is it?" (PotC: TCftBP)

I'm probably dead already, but that doesn't mean I can't take a few scumbags with me. ~Jak

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:16 pm
Twit says...

"Your author's sig portrays as much, Alex. You and Kit would make a fine pair." ~The Raven

"Would not! *tackles the Raven, but gives up when the Raven starts tickling her* I've given up crime! I'm leading an honest life!" ~Kit

#TNT

2058 Reviews

Reviews: 2058
Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:34 pm
Emerson says...

You seem so foolish... Children I expect? - Clive
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo

1176 Reviews

Supporter

Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:43 pm
Twit says...

"Foolish! You couldn't have used a better word, Chive! Your's truly is of tender years - round about fourteen years, three months, five weeks and two and a half days in fifteen minutes." ~The Raven

"Huh! You're a bigwig, I expect? I'm twelve . . . at least I think I am. I forget my actual birthdate." ~Kit

"I happen to be twenty-two years old exactly. So, not a child, at all! I am a warrior, and a Chadyor of the Edhen-log. That is the Bird-People in your language." ~Fal.

#TNT

Just think happy thoughts and you'll fly.
— Peter Pan