Reviews: 120
Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:35 pm
Emmzziee says...

*Vacancies still Available* *Still accepting* *Come on in, come join us...*
Read before entering the Horror Hotel.
Welcome, children!
Welcome ladies, and gentlemen...
Welcome, to my little Hotel of Horror.
Firstly, we feel that we should inform you that each night, we lock the front door, back doors and windows after each guest has arrived. Please do not try to open them again.
Our kitchen is padded, and therefore soundproof. It is because of this that the kitchen is out of bounds to any unauthorised persons whom does not wish to die. We won't, therefore, hear your screaming.
We will take from you any communicating devices and electronic equipment, such as mobile phones and ipods.
And if you comply, it will be in our best interests to insure that you have a deep, deep sleep each and every night, here at Horror Hotel.
Complaining is not permitted.
You have been warned.
Thank you for reading our notice.

Horror Hotel.
The People File.

You may be of any of the following species:
Human - You live as usual. However, you are oblivious to most other species. You see them only as humans.
Were-person - You appear to be of human variety; however, you're probably a bit battered and bruised.
Please state which animal you transfer to, and at which time of day.
Ghost - You have died.
Please specify how on your application form.
You can turn invisible whenever you please.
Vampires - in general, vampires are pale. They will have a pair of pristine, pointed fangs.
Vampires usually find it hard to resist the taste of blood.
Other - please state.

I have decided that I will be the Butler, so as to steer the story along a bit.
Please PM me if you would like to be a different member of staff, such as the cook, whom could be important.

We also require Guests.

Vampires:
Dana "the Grim Reaper" Darkrai (Redfang18)
Eclipse/Real name is Elizabeth (PrincessOfDarkess)

Humans:
Victoria Grace Whittenly (Gleek456).
Jack Hex (Redfang18)

Ghosts:
Mary Elizabeth Downey (creativemuse1)
Lillian Smith (Apple96)

The guests are required to fill out the following form.
Spoiler! :
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
History? *(optional.)
Any gruesome or deathly details? *(optional.)

Are you a; good guy, or a bad guy? -

If you'd like, I could move the age-rating up from "everybody" to "18." It depends whether the majority of people would rather have an up-beat story or a pretty gruesome story ;) For now, I'll keep it on "everybody."
Please tell me if I've done something wrong here - oh, and PM me if you have any questions or anything.
I'll 'supervise' this whole thing. And I might play too ;) Have fun!

(I will PM a few things to the Butler, and to anybody who decide that they want to be killers or general 'bad guys'.)
Last edited by Emmzziee on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:28 pm, edited 55 times in total.
I want to play a game.

82 Reviews

Reviews: 82
Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:56 pm
gleek456 says...

Hi! This seems fun... and interesting. :D Is it okay if my character plays an instrument? Like the violin? If so, I'm adding it to the profile, if not, I'll edit it.

Name: Victoria Grace Whittenly

Are you a... ghost? Were-person? Etc. Please state: Human!

Please state whether male, female or other: Female.

Appearance: Victoria was born with brown hair and dark green eyes. She usually has a serious expression on her face. Victoria always wears her hair up like in the picture. She is seen wearing a palette of dark colors, but on special occassions, bright. She isn't short, but she isn't too tall. She's average height. She has a slim figure.

Spoiler! :
Amber-Heard-143.jpg
Victoria Whittenly
Amber-Heard-143.jpg (82.36 KiB) Viewed 487 times

Personality: Victoria is a serious and quiet girl. It's rare to see her smile, and usually has a serious expression. Victoria concentrates and listens well. She can be distracted with things she finds fascinating. Victoria has a love for books and the violin. She likes to tinker with broken things, and is very silent when doing that unless she needs something. She isn't someone who asks for help a lot, unless she's on the verge of dying. Victoria does not know any combat, but she's not weak.

History? *(optional.) Victoria grew up in a rich family. Her mother, also named Victoria, and her father loved her very much. She was living a happy life, until her mother died in a fatal car crash, and caused her father to go mad. Her father became abusive, which made Victoria scared. Later, her father also died. He was murdered and put in the hospital for a long period of time. Her father passed away before his birthday. Not knowing where the family money goes to, they presume it goes to Victoria. Victoria never wanted to have that much money, so she ran away with enough money and her mother's violin and stumbled upon Horror Hotel. She thought that Horror Hotel was just a name to catch tourists and such.

Any gruesome or deathly details? (optional) Well... no. She's a good person.

Are you a; good guy, or a bad guy? - Good guy.

(Hope this is okay! If there's anything you want me to change, just PM me! And, can you describe the Horror Hotel please? Inside and out?)
YOU'VE GOT THAT ONE THING

32 Reviews

Reviews: 32
Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:03 pm
Redfang18 says...

Name: Dana "the Grim Reaper" Darkrai
Species: Vampire
Age: appears 19. Actual age will be revealled as the story progresses.
Appearance: Often wears red to match or intensify his auburn hair, which is tied in a braid to make him look like a girl. Half the time before coming, he wears a long red tunic to make him look older or a black t-shirt with matching jeans just to amuse himself. His human face isn't even close to an angel or a demon. His eyes are demonic black. He looks like a young man, but no one knows his real age but his unwilling donor.
Personality: Evasive around his own kind and very aggressive when in the presence of were-people. Very clingy and possessive towards the human that he chose to be his unwilling donor. Not very much of a vampire with a nice past, since he avoids the question that people ask him too many times: "Could you tell me about your childhood?"
History: Will be unraveled in due time.
Other: He may be in denial, but he's gay. He's a little bit on the neutral side.

Name: Jack Hex
Species: Human
Appearance:His eyes are green, inherited from his mother who was once a witch. He may be half witch, but he hasn't uncovered his magic yet. His hair is red as blood, which makes him very easy to see by other vampires. He's parchment pale- almost similar to Dana- with a slim body build, but hiding under his shirt is a bitemark that has been there since Jack first ran into Dana. Jack wears a black turtleneck to hide the mark on his throat and jeans to match.
Personality: He's very polite to anyone, but is frightened of Dana. To Jack, Dana has the face of Death- hence the nickname the Grim Reaper. When it comes to women, Jack is such a lady's man and would stick up to anyone so he could win the girl's heart.
Other: Jack is bisexual. Despite being the unwilling donor and afraid of him, Jack is deeply in love with Dana. He's a good guy, but often stays neutral for the sake of his vampiric host.
Last edited by Redfang18 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Look down and show some mercy if you can.
Look down, look down, upon your fellow man.

~~~Les Miserables

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:03 pm
creativemuse1 says...

Name: Mary Elizabeth Downey
Species: Ghost
Please state whether male, female or other: Female
Appearance: Long, curly blonde hair with a ribbon that ties it to hold her hair up. Her eyes are piercing black. Black as night. She has high cheekbones and rosey cheeks. She is tall for a girl that was in her time period. She is 5'7' She is wearing a white dress that is from the Regency time period.
Personality: She keeps to herself. She watches what people are doing through out the hotel. She spies on people's personal life. She can be very aggressive and sometimes nice. She does not like vampires or any other species except humans.
History? *(optional.) Mary was born to Mr. and Mrs. Reid Downey. Mary had three sisters and two brothers. She is the oldest of the girls. Her two brothers got married at age 17. One of her brothers, John has four wives and 10 children who most of them died from childhood dieseases. Only 4 survived. Mary fell in love with a 20 year old guy named Henry. Henry only wanted her for her money. Her family were rich. They owned most of the town. Henry was cheating on Mary with her next door neighbor named Clairia who was 35 years old and married with kids.
Any gruesome or deathly details? *(optional.) She and her newlywed husbad were in the hotel when he decided to kill for money and to marry another older woman. She was strangled to death. And the rest is too gruesome to tell.

Are you a; good guy, or a bad guy? - Undecided

Spoiler! :
I would like for it to be gruesome. so...18+
:)Life is full of hard times and good times. Lift your chin up, Ladies and Gentlemen.

120 Reviews

Reviews: 120
Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:34 pm
View Likes
Emmzziee says...

THE HOTEL.
Hello, young man, hello.
Hello, and welcome to my glorious hotel.

Yes, yes. It may be slightly simple and it may be slightly old - but the terms 'conventional', and 'cultural', capture the very essence of my dainty little acquirement in a nutshell.
It is, after all, my pride and joy.

Spoiler! :
200910-w-creepy-hundseck.jpg
200910-w-creepy-hundseck.jpg (57.01 KiB) Viewed 423 times

Spoiler! :
home-1-star-hotel-guadalajara.jpg
home-1-star-hotel-guadalajara.jpg (166.46 KiB) Viewed 420 times

Spoiler! :
haunted-hotels.jpg
haunted-hotels.jpg (18.88 KiB) Viewed 420 times

Care to take a look around?
A little 'virtual-tour', perhaps?
Yes.
Yes! Gladly, my dear, gladly, come and look around...

Here I am, my dears, here I am. Come along and check in here.
Yes, yes. I shall give you a key to your room, and then show you where to go.
Perhaps I should give you a skeleton key! Ha ha ha! *Chortle.*

Spoiler! :
haunted-hotel.jpg
Check-in.
haunted-hotel.jpg (47.04 KiB) Viewed 436 times

Follow on, now, hurry on now.
Spoiler! :
Stanley_Hotel_Ghosts.jpg
Stanley_Hotel_Ghosts.jpg (12 KiB) Viewed 423 times

This is Tommy.
Yes.
And this here boy is mine.
He is my pet and I named him Tommy.
I found him by myself and he is, therefore, my property. I assure.

Continuing briskly on, this is the first-floor corridor.
There are six floors altogether.
666 rooms in total.
Spoiler! :
01haunted7-21-09_rect540.jpg
This is my baby. My pet...
01haunted7-21-09_rect540.jpg (40.93 KiB) Viewed 436 times

Come in, come on in, and make yourself at home.

Spoiler! :
HAUNTED LAVENDER BEDROOM-BLOG.jpg
HAUNTED LAVENDER BEDROOM-BLOG.jpg (19.56 KiB) Viewed 436 times

Down, down, down... Here.
Spoiler! :
creepy_hallway_by_rawwwrrrface-d31ia5b.jpg
creepy_hallway_by_rawwwrrrface-d31ia5b.jpg (27.43 KiB) Viewed 420 times

You will find me. You will find my room.
Spoiler! :
OUT OF BOUNDS!

And here, my dear, right here...
Is my glorious kitchen.
Spoiler! :

Many people come here, and then they come to pass...
Right here. Right here in my hotel, right at the centre of town. 'Tis very popular. Come and check in and resist checking out. Come and stay. Come and stay.

No? No?
You want to go?
No, oh no.
Please, come in here, sit down.
Spoiler! :
6a00d8341c68df53ef00e550fa8a338833-800wi.jpg
6a00d8341c68df53ef00e550fa8a338833-800wi.jpg (161.89 KiB) Viewed 422 times

Yes.
I shall make you a drink. Yes, sit, sit down here, there you go... that's right... that's right...

Spoiler! :
4679054779_97a8b0668e.jpg
Here. Here is your drink.
4679054779_97a8b0668e.jpg (146.84 KiB) Viewed 436 times

Here, here, here, here...
Sleep tight my dear.

Spoiler! :
nosferatucolor.jpg
nosferatucolor.jpg (21.58 KiB) Viewed 436 times
I want to play a game.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:09 am
View Likes
Dragonette says...

Wow, ziee, that last post gave me the chills. Haha, I'm not joining but I thought I'd mention that. Good job :)
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

32 Reviews

Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:16 am
Redfang18 says...

Dana Darkrai

The outside was completely ordinary, a little too ordinary for my taste. For a vampire as old as I was, the outside should be more fascinating. The only thing fascinating about the outside world was my sweet little Jack Hex. I found him very fascinating, due to his youth and agility. Several times I let him try to run away from me, but I always caught up and brought him back to the place we call our lair. However, we never been in one place long enough to call it home. Every time Jack and I find a place to stay, it was only a matter of minutes when someone finds out I was a vampire and Jack was my donor. Frankly, I was pretty much furious at such bad luck, but at least I still had Jack to keep me company. I got on my side behind Jack and kissed his bare throat.
He shivered as my fangs cut through the flesh of his throat. He whispered, "Please, not again. You just had your fill this morning."
Regardless of Jack's little protest, I drank from him slowly. My chest rose and fell steadily as I drank, steadying his heart and slowing his nervous breathing. After a good ten minutes, I licked his wound and released his throat. I kissed the back of his head to bid him good night, then went to sleep myself. As a vampire, I must be with my donor to prove I had staked a claim on him, therefore making other vampires aware that he was mine and mine alone.

~~~Les Miserables

Random avatar

Reviews: 4
Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:45 am
Thehorror says...

HI!!!
I love it!!! To write scary things and sure, I am from now a part of this story book!!
thanx for making it!

82 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:54 pm
gleek456 says...

(So I'm guessing we could start based on Red's post...)

Victoria Whittenly

I gripped my violin case in my left hand, and the bags I had in my right. It had started to rain since I left home, since mom died, since... well, that's all I could think of. I was standing in front of what seemed to be a hotel.

Horror Hotel, the sign said. I blinked at it a few times. Horor Hotel? Must be some sort of attraction. I can't find any other hotel, and I'm probably going to get hypothermia soon, so I'm going to have to settle for this.

I approach the door, and find a notice on it:

Read before entering the Horror Hotel.
Welcome, children!
Welcome ladies, and gentlemen...
Welcome, to my little Hotel of Horror.
Firstly, we feel that we should inform you that each night, we lock the front door, back doors and windows after each guest has arrived. Please do not try to open them again.
Our kitchen is padded, and therefore soundproof. It is because of this that the kitchen is out of bounds to any unauthorised persons whom does not wish to die. We won't, therefore, hear your screaming.
We will take from you any communicating devices and electronic equipment, such as mobile phones and ipods.
And if you comply, it will be in our best interests to insure that you have a deep, deep sleep each and every night, here at Horror Hotel.
Complaining is not permitted.
You have been warned.
Thank you for reading our notice.

I laugh at the notice and enter. A man was standing beside the check-in, as if he were expecting me. He greeted me and gave me a very... descriptive tour. It took half an hour before he showed me to my room.

There were two Victorian floral styled beds. The walls were pale pinkish-purple. Wow, these people sure are good at keeping character, I thought to myself. I set down my bags and begin unpacking. This is where I'll have to stay for now, I though to myself.

(Hope this is okay!)

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:56 pm
creativemuse1 says...

Mary Elizabeth walked down the halls of the hotel, not knowing what to do. She has already been in this hotel for far too long. She need peace and salvation but how can she get it when she still kept reliving her death. Or still kept thinking about her husband's betrayal. The pain just wouldn't go away. Mary Elizabeth dreaded going back into her old hotel room. She knew she will relive it all, right down to her seeing herself lying on the ground dead. She kept seeing the images of her husband and her neighbor walking down that same hall about to leave the hotel and the state. Mary Elizabeth knew they got what they deserved. Her parents killed her husband, Henry, and the neighbor died from a car accident. Mary Elizabeth smiled.
:)Life is full of hard times and good times. Lift your chin up, Ladies and Gentlemen.

32 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:55 pm
Redfang18 says...

Jack Hex

As I approuched the hotel with the Grim Reaper on my tail, I knew I was going to be fed off before the night gets old. Twice a day he feeds off me and plays with me in between. I went to check in and said, "Room for two men, please. Me and Dana Darkrai."
A girl's voice asked, "What's your name, sir?"
I looked at the girl. She was carrying a violin case. I answered, "Jack Hex. What's your name?"
"Victoria Whittenly."
I smiled shyly. "Nice name."
The Grim Reaper called, "Jackie, I need you to come here."
I sighed and said, "The Grim Reaper calls me. I have to go." I went to the hallway where he was waiting. I turned around and shivered as he sank his fangs through the skin of my throat. He drank four swallows of my blood, no more than four. After that, he gently pushed me forward. I snapped, "Don't do that again."
The Grim Reaper smiled at me and whispered, "I'm not promising that."

~~~Les Miserables

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:25 pm
PrincessOfDarkness says...

I have to join! :O!

Name: Eclipse (Name is Eclipse, but her real name is Elizabeth)
Species: Vampire
Appearance: Extremly pale, with auburn hair.
Spoiler! :
She has a pair of black wings tucked in her shirt, close to her back, and no one knows about them.
Personality: Brave, dark, and determined. She is bossy and quite cold, but can be nice-ish to her friends.
History? *(optional.) All shall be revealed....
Any gruesome or deathly details? *(optional.)

Are you a good guy, or a bad guy? - Doesn't care.

Eclipse ¬

I checked in, giving my name and age.
"I'm not promising that," I turned, and came face to face with a vampire about my age, blood smeared around his lips, staring at a boy hungrily.
"Care to share?" I purred, smiling, showing my fangs. "I never thought I'd meet another vampire around here,"
Signature Pending

32 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:34 pm
Redfang18 says...

Dana Darkrai

I heard someone say, "Care to share? I never thought I'd meet another vampire around here." Turning around, I saw a vampiress who looked like a year younger than myself. She seem to have the same color of hair I have.
I said coldly, "Don't touch the mortal. He is mine and mine alone. I own him."
The she-vampire asked, "Can't I just take one little sip?"
I countered, "Didn't I just tell you that I own him?" I dragged Jack away by his shirt.
Jack protested and swirmed as I dragged him to our room. He pounded the door after I shut it so he wouldn't try to run away. He screamed, "Let me out!"
I rolled my eyes and just walked away. I didn't want that she-vampire to get her fangs through Jack's throat. I had him first.

~~~Les Miserables

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:48 pm
View Likes
PrincessOfDarkness says...

Red: Last sentance made me laugh xD

Eclipse ¬

I frown coldly as the vampire drags his donor away, who at the moment is protesting loudly. My frown turns to a snarl. Why doesn't he have a female donor? He'd be able to seduce her for blood then, like I would with a boy.
I turn and stalk off, noticing how the boy had the same colour hair as I did. Strange...not many people do...
My throat is begining to itch, so I head over to the reception and ask if he has any blood.
He frowns, but obediantly fetched a glass which he pours the ruby red liquid into. This hotel is weird... not all hotels sell blood...normaly I have to force them to let me drink from them.
I stalk off with the blood, thinking about the Vampire. I open the door I requested, room number 666, the highest room in the hotel. I lock the door, pull of my top and unfurl my wings. Black feathers drop onto the floor. I sigh, my wings always feel cramped when I have them tucked under my shirt. I hear a knock at the door. With inhuman speed, I tuck my wings back and whip my top over my head, then open the door.
Signature Pending

82 Reviews

Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:07 pm
gleek456 says...

Victoria Whittenly

I nodded as Jack ran off into the hallway. I made my way to suite 665. I shut the door quietly. I set up the sheet music stand in front of the bed and place sheet music on it. I remove the violin and bow out of the violin case. I study the sheets for a bit and lift the bow slowly.

I began playing my mother's favourite classical piece. Scherzo Tarantella. I played the song smoothly, until I heard a door slam near me. This affected my violin playing. I let out a huff, put the violin down on my be carefully, and approache the door. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. A pale girl with auburn hair answered the door.

"What?" she asked coldly. I glare at her before answering

"Next time, close the door quietly, so you won't disturb others," I said.

(Hope this is okay!)

“Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number. Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you— Ye are many—they are few.”
— Mary Shelly