z

Young Writers Society

Young Ninjas

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:52 pm
Dynamo says...

This storybook is about a few "gifted" kids attending an ordinary highschool. But, there's one catch. When I say gifted, I mean that our characters are ninja in training and cannot let the other students find out. So, the point of this is to use your ninja skills to get far in school, socially and academically, without getting caught.

Character Format:

Name:

Appearance: clothes, facial features, etc.

Jutsu: it's kinda like magic. Example: fire, illusions, duplication. (You can only have one jutsu, and it can't be something like going invisible or teleportation, because ninja are trained to do that without magic.)

Inheritance Powers: This is a special skill that can only be used by someone of a specific bloodline, or if your character had some sort of dealings with demons that would have given him/her this power. Meaning your character is the only one who can use this, and it cannot be duplicated by some sort of copying jutsu.

History: Brief explination of your character's past.

Bio: Personality, attitude towards others, etc.

The only acception to the rule of age is for me. First of all, this is my storybook, and second of all, there has to be a powerful ninja posing as a teacher to keep the ninja students in line. The story can take place outside of the highschool, it's just that the story mostly takes place IN the highschool.

The most important rule here is to not use your ninja skills and powers on school grounds. BUT, in this storybook that rule is meant to be broken.

Enjoy!
Last edited by Dynamo on Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:25 pm, edited 4 times in total.

103 Reviews

Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:07 pm
Dynamo says...

Name: Kakashi (teacher)
Appearance: Black track suit pants and shirt, hunter green vest, tall gray spiked hair, height 6'3 feet, a cloth mask that covers his mouth, a headband that covers his right eye.
Jutsu: Lightning Jutsu
Inheritance Powers: Sharingahn Eyes (heightens reflexes above and beyond that of a normal person, lets the user copy any and all jutsus) (only his right eye, that's why he wears the headband)
History: Nothing can be said about Kakashi, other than he is one of the best ninja known in the area. He has agreed to act as a teacher to keep ninja students from revealing the existance of the ninja to the other students and teachers.
Bio: very blank personallity, very smart, friendly most of the time, scary when he's serious.

Also, whether your character is good or bad is up to you. Kakashi is just here to make sure everyone stays in line.

(I'm not going to be playing god with this character. He's very strong compared to all your characters who are only in their teens.)
Last edited by Dynamo on Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:17 pm
Karma says...

Name: Momo

Appearance: typical student wear: (someone help please), small mouth, short spiky harir, often mistaken for a boy, 5'6"

Jutsu: (can I have feline jutsu?)

Inheritance Powers: ice, can turn any water/liquid into a frozen blocck, useful for crossing iers, etc.

History: Was found by a ninja seeker a age 6, was then enrolled in ninja scool, where she has been ever since.

Bio: Seems to have boundless energy, dislikes fire, extremely outgoing
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

103 Reviews

Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:21 pm
Dynamo says...

(By the way, the school our characters are in is an ordinary highschool. And yes, I am making another character. You're alowed to do that as long as you keep them enroled with the story.)

Name: Naruto Usamaki
Appearance: Orange and blue track suit, blue running shoes, wears goggles on his forehead, yellow spiked hair, blue eyes, height "short."
Jutsu: Shadow Clone Jutsu (makes real life duplications of himself, the amount is almost limitless)
Inheritance Powers: Powers from the nine tailed fox demon (when the fox demon sealed in his body is released, he becomes extremely powerful) He can only use this power when he's angry.
History: A nine tailed fox demon, one of the most dangerous demons in the world, threatened to destroy a certain part of the world. The only way to get rid of the demon was to seal it into the body of a human. Naruto was the person chosen for this, he was only a baby when it happened, though. But, He still hasn't realized this power yet.
Bio: Naruto pulls lot's of pranks to get attention from his peers (he gets into trouble a lot because of this), he's as sharp as a marble (meaning he's not too bright), he's naturally a happy person but easily gets angry or jelous. He's outgoing and bursting with confidence.

(If anyone thinks I'm being cheap with my characters' powers, don't get mad. Because, you are encuraged to do the same. Ninja are supposed to be super powerful.)

Be creative when it comes to your powers. Anything you can think of can be a jutsu or inheritance power, just don't get the concept of the two mixed up.
Last edited by Dynamo on Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:01 am, edited 7 times in total.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:35 pm
Zelithan says...

Name: Ellexa
Appearance: tshirts usually with showing wife beater underneath, short skirts, jeans, long brown healthy hair, height 5'9, blue eyes
Jutsu: fire Jutsu
Inheritance Powers: can transform into a humanoid type dragon that's about 8 feet tall and blue
History: leads a normal life with two older sisters and her parents... as normal as possible when you are a ninja in a ninja family
Bio: smart in her way but not very applied, gets good grades. Loud obnoxious, surrounded by friends often. Voted funniest 6Th grader, but some of her humor is malicious. Can be mean. Popular.
I AM SUCH A TREND JUST LOOK AT MY AVATAR!

103 Reviews

Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:47 pm
Dynamo says...

Naruto arrived at Sherwood Highschool. This was his first year in highschool and he was determined to make a name for himself.

He had arrived on bus. He had to use the city bus to get to and from school. Another grade nine student he met on the bus warned Naruto about the seniors writing #9's on the foreheads of freshmen as initiation. If anyone tried that on Naruto, he'd searve them up a fresh plate of knuckle sandwich.

The highschool was about four stories high. Naruto walked through the front doors and took out a piece of paper with all his classes on it. He had english, math, science, and gym.(in that order)

Naruto frowned. "That sucks. The only good class on this is gym." He cheered up and put his schedual away. "Ah-well, it dosn't matter. If I start failing a class I can always use my ninja skills to get my grades up."

The P.A. system turned on and the principal's voice spoke through it. "Will the following students report to room 406..." He listed off the names of the students. Naruto heard his name among the list and headed towards that room.

(All the rest of your characters go there, too.)

When Naruto walked into the class he saw only a few other kids. He took his seat and waited for the teacher. He wondered why he was called here.

A half hour later, the teacher still hadn't shown. Naruto was very frustrated. He asked, "What's the point of calling us here if the teacher isn't even going to show up!?"

Someone behind Naruto shouted at him. "Shut up!" Someone then threw an eraser at the back of his head.

Naruto whipped around. "Who did that!?" No-one answered. They all just stared at him with hurtful glares. Naruto sat back in his seat and folded his arms, annoyed.

Naruto suddenly got a great idea. He got up from his seat and headed towards the blackboard. He took one of the chalk brushes. He went to the door of the classroom and opened it slightly. He then placed the chalk brush on the top of the door and went back to his seat.

(Now,) he thought, (when the teacher finally shows up that chalk brush will fall and hit his head!)

-------------------------

Meanwhile, Kakashi had just arrived at the school. "I guess I overslept a bit. Doesn't matter, I'm not that late yet." He entered the front of the school and headed towards room 406.

When he arrived at the classroom he opened the door and walked in. The chalk brush fell and bounced off his head. Kakashi just stood there, in the middle of the door staring at the chalk brush with his usual blank expression. Naruto was the only person in the room who was laughing.

Kakashi picked up the chalk brush and looked at it, then he turned to all the students in the room. "My first impression of you..." his voice was calm, as if he didn't care what had just happened. "...you're all a bunch of idiots." Everyone in the room glared at Naruto.

Kakashi sat up against the the teacher's desk. "Now, you're all probably wondering why you're here, aren't you?" Naruto raised his hand. Kakashi sighed. "Yes?"

"If you're the teacher, then why are you so late? Wouldn't you get fired for that or something?"

"I slept in." Kakashi didn't seem to care about Naruto's question. He spoke to the rest of the class again. "You have all been called down here so I can tell you some of the rules you have to follow." Naruto raised his hand again. Kakashi sighed, again. "Yes?"

"We already got a list of the rules in our school planners. Why do you need to call us down here to tell us about them?"

Kakashi replied with a slightly annoyed tone. "Because the rules I'm going to be telling you are for all you ninja students." He began to list off the rules. "#1. You will not use any of your ninja skills or powers on school grounds. If you do, you will be expeled. #2. You will not bully or fight any of the other students on school grounds. If you do, you will be expeled. #3. If you tell anyone that you are a ninja on school grounds, you will be expeled. #4. If cheat in any of your classes, you will be expeled. #5. If you are absent for any day of school without an excuse, you will be expeled." Naruto stood up in his seat. Kakashi sighed again and asked, "Yes?"

"That's bull crap! How come any of the other students can get away with missing school or cheating but we get expeled!?"

"Because the other students are not ninja. You are all ninja, and as such, you will take full responsibility if you act irresponsibliy and get caught."

"Wait a minute!" Naruto abruptly asked. "What do you mean if we get caught?"

Kakashi pulled a small book from his pocket and began to read. "You are all dismissed. Head towards your timeframe 1 classes."
Last edited by Dynamo on Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:35 pm, edited 10 times in total.

19 Reviews

Reviews: 19
Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:02 pm
Zelithan says...

a highschool that starts in 9th grade? should my chars age be upped? You said 12-18
I AM SUCH A TREND JUST LOOK AT MY AVATAR!

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:15 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

ok before i post my character i just have a few things to say, SHINO IS SO MUCH COOLER THAN NARUTO AND KAKASHI ROCKS.... soo yea, you copy cat you. I know what show these people are from so yea.... Naruto is actually 15, and kakashi is 29 (also he is actually like 5'11", also his signature jutsu is called Raikiri, commonly known as Lighting blade, or Chidori (meaning, "A Thousand Birds"). Also naruto can't use the nine tailed fox when he is angry, he gets angry allot, it also happens without him wanting it to happen. It only happens uccontrolably and when he is really really really pissed i mean like pushed over the edge pissed (in the actuall manga it only happened when it was assumed that Uchiha Sasuke was killed, then he just pwn3d Haku). but yea.

Dynamo, can we have more than one jutsu, because there are so many things you could have. Just one is kinda boring.

103 Reviews

Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:14 am
Dynamo says...

(OOC: Thanks for the information about that, DQ. But, I'm not going change anything.(except my characters' ages) With all due respect, I posted this storybook, so we're going to do it with the format I chose. As for Jutsus, well, you just have to be more creative, won't you? You can have any ONE jutsu you want, but that doesn't limit HOW you can use it. Just because it may be like that in the show, doesn't mean it'll be the same here. If I wanted it to be exactly like the show, I would have made them attened a ninja school instead. But I didn't, so there!)

Naruto left the classroom with everyone else. "Man, that guy just took all the fun out of being a ninja! I mean, how are we supose to perfect our technique if we're not allowed to use it in school?" He looked at the clock, which said 9:23. He gasped. "9:23? My first class started at 9 oclock! Dammit! That lazy teacher made me late!" He ran off down the hall towards his english class.

Naruto sped by another student who saw him freak out about being late. He looked at the clock. "I don't know what he's all worked up about. That clock's always been about an hour ahead."

Naruto came to a screaching halt after he arrived at his class. He tried to turn the knob, but the door was locked. "Ah man, this is just my luck. They locked me out!" He leaned his back against the door and slid down it until he was sitting. "This day can't possibly get any worse.

A group of senior students found Naruto sitting on the floor. One of them kicked him lightly. "Hey, kid."

Naruto looked up, annoyed. "Yeah, what?"

One of the seniors took out a black marker. "It's time for your initiation, Miner Niner."

Ah, crap. I can't even fight these guys, or else I'll get expelled! There's only one thing to do!

Naruto got up and made a run for it. One of the seniors yelled, "Hey! Get back here!" and they all ran after him.

Naruto ran around a corner into another hallway and stopped. "I've got no choice. Since no one's around I doubt I'll get caught." He brought his hands together and made a symbol. "Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

An exact replica of himself appeared beside him in a poof of smoke. The real Naruto pointed to the other end of the hall and the clone Naruto ran in that direction. The seniors turned the corner and chased after the clone. The real Naruto was safe.

When they were gone, Naruto let out a sigh of relief. "Phew, that was close."

"I'll say." a voice from behind him said.

Naruto spun around in surprise and saw Kakashi was standing right behind him. "AHH! Where did you come from?!"

"From the washroom." Kakashi pointed to the men's washroom which was only a few feet down the hall. "Exactly what were you thinking when you used that jutsu?"

"I was think about how those seniors would maul me if I didn't do something." Naruto replied. "So... am I expeled now?"

"...No." Kakashi replied.

"Really?!"

"Yes. I may have caught you, but then again I can catch any student in this school when he or she does something wrong. Make sure you take into accout of your surroundings more before you do something like that again."

"Yes, sir."
Last edited by Dynamo on Sun Apr 16, 2006 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

375 Reviews

Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:11 am
View Likes

Name: Albruamea Kaion
Appearance: 6'2", weighs 130 lbs, White hair that is partially covering face and partially spiked, Always wears a big trench coat, Always wears sunglasses.
Jutsu: Bug Jutsu
Inheritance Powers: Destruction bug host
History: Not much is known other than he is from a strong clan of ninja's, had quite a few "lucky" escapes when he was with a few other members of school were severely stung by some new type of bug. lives by himself.
Bio: Likes to keep to himself, seperates himself from just about every group activity (a loner), very strategically smart, and physically strong. Deep, dark personality.
Last edited by Dargquon Ql'deleodna on Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

103 Reviews

Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:50 am
Dynamo says...

Because of his incounter with the seniors earlier, Naruto was late for his english class. Everyone in the class was required to write a three page essay about their summer vacation.

Naruto was doing well enough, until he felt a pull on his bladder. He raised his hand. "Teacher?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"I have to go to the washroom."

The teacher narrowed his eyes at Naruto. "You were late coming to class, so no, you can't go to the washroom."

"Ahh, come on!" Naruto complained.

"You'll just have to wait until the end of class." It was only 15 minutes into the class. Naruto would have to hold it for a little more than an hour.

Naruto knew he couldn't hold it for that long. He suddenly thought of a plan that could get him out of the class. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small firecracker. He took out a match from his other pocket and quietly lit the firecracker under his desk. When it was lit, he lightly tossed it so it would roll under a few people's desks and stop near the other side of the room.

The firecracker went off with a BANG. Everyone in the room jumped in theirs seats. When the room was quiet again, everyone took their seats and continued writing their essays, including Naruto.

But... the REAL Naruto was already out of the room and heading for the washroom. The Naruto in the classroom is just one of his copies from his jutsu.

He pushed the washroom door open and headed for the nearest urinal. He almost didn't make it in time.

"Ahhhhhhhh..." he sighed as he emptied out his bladder.

A few people entered the washroom shortly after Naruto did. When he was finished, Naruto zipped up his fly and turned around. The people who had come in were the seniors from before, obviously here to do to Naruto what they couldn't to last time.

"...Uh-oh..." was the only thing Naruto could say.
Last edited by Dynamo on Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sun Apr 16, 2006 4:12 am
Karma says...

"I thought we were going to go to a ninja school! Not some dopey nowheresville high!", Ellexa burst out.

Momo sighed."I know, but at least we have all of our classes together! Think about how boring English would be if we didn't have it together. But then again, that firecracker thing was hilarious. What was his name?"

"Naruto"

"Oh.... but Mr.Whatever-the-teacher's-name-is nearly wet himself when it exploded under his desk!"

"Yeah." Ellexa yawned, "What do you think of that Kakashi guy? When do we have our ninja training?"

"'Dunno."
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

103 Reviews

Sun Apr 16, 2006 1:02 pm
Dynamo says...

A few minutes after the seniors entered the washroom, Naruto slightly opened the exit door of the washroom and looked out into the hallway. He stepped out and closed the door behind him. Another student came and started to open the entrance door into the washroom.

"I'd give that a minute if I were you." Naruto warned him before running off.

The student shrugged his shoulders and went inside. The person went for one of the stalls. As soon as he opened it, all five of the seniors that tried to initiate Naruto fell out. They were all badly brused and moaning in pain. Words like "Dumbass" and "Idiot" were written on all there fore heads with perminant marker.

---------------------

Naruto arrived at his english class. He went for the doornob and got ready to undu his jutsu, but then he stopped. "Hey, my shadow clone can handle that essay. I'm hungry, so I'm going to the cafetiria!" He ran off towards the cafetiria to get a bite to eat.

375 Reviews

Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:09 am

As Kaion walked around a corner much smaller kid in an orange jumpsuit ran into him, "Hey, watch it" the kid yelled without looking up; and when he looked up Kaion had slipped into the stairwell. Naruto ran after him "hey I was talking to you..." he began but suddenly came short when he caught up.

Kaion, blankly staring at him "you were saying" he said quietly and camly as he towered over naruto. what a little annoying punk, someone better put him back in his place before he gets him self 'hurt'; "just stay out of my way kid, you don't know what your getting into" Kaion said waving naruto off as he turned his back to walk down the stairs.

"KID!!" I'll show him naruton thought swinging a silent punch towards his head; but his fist was caught in mid air, then crushed in Kaion's grip. "Wha? How?" naruto sputtered.

"You should have listened to me before" kaion said as he twisted naruto's arm behind his back and then sent him flying down the stairs. "Now keep out of my way" he said walking the rest of the way down the stairs and out the door as naruto fumed.

"I'll show him, i'll show them all, that arrogant little..." naruto silently swore under his breath.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Mon Apr 17, 2006 3:30 am
zelithon says...

OOC: here zelithan=zelithon, also my age is currently unstable; i probably won't be sticking with 12. And for my dragon jestut i realize i can't be ridiculous so now when in dragon form my character can change sizes from tiny to huge. :D of course she knows normal ninja stuff too.

As Ellexa walked with Momo she idly daydreamed about biting the heads off all the people she did not like.
"it totally stinks we can't go ninja on anybody's ass" Ellexa said semi-jokingly.
"Yes it does" Momo smiled.
A tall guy walked directly towards them and stood in the way while waiting for them to move aside. "dick" Ellexa muttered as they passed. I would bight off his head just for the heck of it.
"What class do you have next?" Ellexa asked forgetting about the tall rude guy.
"Uh..." Momo rummaged in her pockets for her schedule.
"Well I have history" said Ellexa who was always perfectly organized.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

No one is perfect; not even your reflection.
— Chalkboard Words