z

Young Writers Society

The Remainders [Started] [Full]

27 Reviews

Reviews: 27
Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:50 pm
Mazzi says...

The Remainders: Concept

They were supposed to die, but didn't, that changed the fate of the world.

A group of teenagers were supposed to die. If they didn't they would solve the problem of death and give everyone immortality. This, in all cases, is going against the forces of nature, so their death was planned before they would discover the secret to eternal life. One of these teenagers had a psychic moment and warned the seven friends that they were all going to die.

Now they know, nature will attempt everything to kill them off. In remarkable ways, so strange that the average human could only guess that it is a freak accident and say no more about it. They are been hunted, and slowly they will all be killed. Unless they can find a way to stop death. There is no hope for them.

Unless, they can find the secret to immortality before they are all killed off. That would make them immune to death, so they cannot be killed. But it's dangerous, to find the secret to immortality they will have to ask The Grim Reaper, the creator of death himself. First you have to find him, them bargain with him not kill you, then escape safely.

If you want to be killed, you will have to notify me first, then I shall arrange the death, if you want to kill yourself or hve an abnormal death please put the details in the message.

Rules
-All normal YWS rules apply.

-No netspeak, GOOD GRAMMAR and sensible posts.

-No God-modding.

-Only minor swear words. Such as bitch and damn.

-Romance but no sex scenes.

-Medium violence but no hack 'n slash or anything too detailed. But comedy violence is allowed.

-Put your character's name in bold at the top of your post.

-Only one character per person. (Might change this if we only have a few people.)

-Don't kill other characters. Not unless it's a mutual agreement that their character is to be killed off by your character. I have to be notified first though.

-No double posting unless there have been no new posts for 24 hours.

-PM me if you have any other questions.

Dropping Out

-If you put in a profile but wish to drop out before the story starts, simply edit the profile out.

-If the story has started and you wish to drop out, PM me. Don't just stop posting. When you PM me that your sure, your character will be killed off.

-In reference to the above, if you decide you want a break from the storybook, PM me and I'll keep your character as a NPC until you return (or if you change your mind later I'll have them killed off).

-If your character is dormant, e.g. you don't post for around a month or two (PM me if you need a break or are unable to participate for a certain time) your character will be killed off.

Spots Taken:

Jack Hebden - Mazzi

Senaida Booth - Skorpionne

Tatiana Hale - Octave

Hunter Tanner - DaSpetsnaz

Rachelle - Untameabletiger

August Smith - Breakaway

Jason Rye - Infinitytime

Character Template

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age (13 - 18) :[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]

[u]Image[/u]

[u]Written[/u]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Likes:[/b]

[b]Dislikes:[/b]

[b]History (optional):[/b]

[b]Up for love:[/b]

[b]Other:[/b]

[b]Item (Full form:)[/b]

[u]Image (Optional)[/u]

[u]Description[/u]

[b]Item (Small form:)[/b]

[u]Image (Optional)[/u]

[u]Description[/u]

[b]Item power:[/b]

DT: http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic74516.html
Club:
Last edited by Mazzi on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:49 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Tell the people Mazzi is here! To defend the defenseless! Befriend the friendless! And to defeat...the defeatless!

P.S and to love Lemurs!

27 Reviews

Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:03 pm
View Likes
Mazzi says...

Name: Jack Hebden

Appearance:

Spoiler! :

Written

Straight black and blonde hair with a long fringe. He has black eyebrows which are partly covered with his long fringe, his ears stick out from his hair. His nose is thin and long, his lips are pinky and quite wide. He has lightly tanned skin.

He is currently wearing a green t-shirt with dark blue jeans.

Personality: He is a very strong-minded person with an eager to make people laugh and smile. In the hardest of situations he will always look at the good side and say it outloud to people to remind them that everything is OK. He is considered very funny and he is glad that he likes nothing more than making people laugh.

Though he likes to make people laugh alot, he can be serious when he needs to be and will offer good amount of suggestions and will always join in. He works well in a team and encourages people to have there point of view and give an idea if they are not joining in as much or giving ideas.

Likes: Comedy, other people, brainstorming, talking, helping people, reading.

Dislikes: People with no sense of humor, people who don't join in, idleness, people who don't use there common sense.

History: He grew up to an OK family, average amount of money. But he was happy, he had friends, family. He did move around alot during his childhood because his parents were never happy with were they lived. When he was 6 is sister was born, after she was born they finally settled down in there new house and Jack went to school and made lots of friends. He is now one of the most popular kids in school and lives a brilliant life. He hopes it will never be dented and he will live a happy life.

Up for love: Yep.

Other: His lifes probably going to be ruined because he survived death.

Item (Full form:)

Image (Optional)

Unavailable

Description

It was a very long, white secptre with diamond wings at the top. It had a silver diamond pattern of swirls on it. It shines when using power.

Item (Small form:)

Image (Optional)

Unavailable

Description

It is a white rain. It has the same, smaller diamond pattern on it and a set of smaller diamond wings at the front. Also shines when using power. (But can only use small power when in ring form)

Power of item: The power of light, may add if I find any hidden powers.
Last edited by Mazzi on Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tell the people Mazzi is here! To defend the defenseless! Befriend the friendless! And to defeat...the defeatless!

P.S and to love Lemurs!

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:58 am
Skorpionne says...

Name: Senaida Booth

Appearance:

Spoiler! :

Written

Senaida's most noticable features are her startling light green eyes. The picture is a little wrong; her face isn't quite that symmetrical. Her left cheekbone is slightly higher than her right. Her black, wavy hair gets tangled often, giving it a wild look. She is wearing a long-sleeved white t-shirt, a simple dark blue jumper, black denim jeans, and battered trainers.

Personality: Senaida is a very bitter person. She hates people who can't focus, and often makes scathing remarks about them. She is generally a very nice person, but doesn't exercise this much unless she knows you quite well. Despite her proud demeanor, she's actually very shy and uncertain, and extremely scared of being an outcast. She enjoys playing the clarinet, and science. Senaida feels that science is her subject, and is very annoyed if somebody is better than her at it. She enjoys being centre of attention.

Likes/Dislikes: See above. She's also absolutely terrified of rats.

History: Senaida's parents died in a car accident when she was a baby. Since then, she's been adopted, but doesn't know this. Her "parents" are fairly poor, and work most of the day, so since she was young she's known how to look after herself. Other than that she's led a fairly normal life.

Up for love? If you can, sure.

Other: None

Item (Full form:) A carved ebony flute.

Image (Optional)

Spoiler! :

Description Ebony and silver, with images of garlands on the front.

Item (Small form:) A rather battered wooden ruler.

Image (Optional)

Spoiler! :

Description A couple of yellow stains on the front, with not-quite accurate measures. Senaida quickly takes to picking at it when stressed.

Item power: Anyone who hears it becomes enraptured with Senaida, this is useful, as her greatest fear is being an outcast. However, it has limitations. The effect wears off after a couple of hours, and you can't use it on the same person twice.
Last edited by Skorpionne on Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:01 pm
Octave says...

Reserving a spot~ Profile under construction.

Name: Tatiana Hale

Age (13 - 18) : 16

Appearance:

Spoiler! :

Written

Tatiana has long dark hair, severe blue eyes, and an athletic frame. Her lips are full, and a prominent feature. She's usually wearing jeans and a sweater paired with sneakers, if not her tennis skirt and a sports shirt.

Personality:

Tatiana is your average overachiever, always striving to be the best in everything she does. She plays tennis and is one of the school's star players, and consistently maintains a spot in the honor roll. However, Tatiana has a tendency to stress out a lot. To counter this, she often goes to parties and clubs, and doesn't have the cleanest history. The school is willing to overlook it, and Tatiana has gotten away with it so far. She's sneaky, cunning, and secretive. On the plus side, she's pretty helpful and makes friends easily. Often hangs out with the popular kids, so she has some enemies (indirectly gained through her associates). She's very set in her ways, though, and cannot be made to change her mind. Bold and daring, Tatiana isn't someone easily intimidated by anyone, and can be counted on to jump first.

Likes: Loud music, parties, tennis, sports in general, routines, her pet dog, her friends

Dislikes: Gossip, snoops, mud, rain, anyone who tries to force their opinions on her

History (optional):

Tatiana is the daughter of two surgeons. She has two older brothers, both of whom are very protective of her, but older brothers are older brothers, and she's learned to play rough over time. Her eldest brother is currently one of the chairmen of a up-and-coming company looking to expand internationally, while her second brother is following his parents' footsteps and studying to be a neurosurgeon. After they both left for university, Tatiana was left alone and lonely, and turned to her friends for company. She never really gave up on her grades, however, as she wants to get into an Ivy League university one day and be a prosecutor.

Up for love: We'll see.

Other: Depend on her to be the one to go up to the Grim Reaper and punch him for ruining her life.
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“

-Boardwalk Empire

Love, get out of my way.

Dulcinea: 2,500/50,000

27 Reviews

Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:26 pm
Mazzi says...

Thankyou for the support so far, I do need atleast four people to join before we can start.
Last edited by Mazzi on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

P.S and to love Lemurs!

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:45 am
untameabletiger says...

Name: Rachelle

Age (13 - 18) : 15

Appearance:

Spoiler! :

Spoiler! :

Written Her Long platinum blonde hair has streaks of black that twist down her back together. Rachelle's bright green eyes reflect, not giving away her feelings. She has long legs and a curvy figure.

Personality: Rachelle is an outgoing and optimistic leader. She stands up for her beliefs no matter what, and she is a really good talker. Her ability to think on her feet is one of her strongest abilities but she sometimes cracks under the pressure. Rachelle is pessimistic towards herself, and her own actions, but she never shows the battle she's constantly fighting with herself so she doesn't feel weak against anyone. She is a animal lover and tree hugger, so she is a vegetarian. Her creative and bright ways of thinking set her apart from the rest in most cases. She has extreme talent for most anything to do with music.

Likes: Music, Animals, nature, drawing, chocolate, people who stand up for whats right, and reading.

Dislikes: Heights, pressure, needles, people who refuse to try and conceited people.

History (optional): Rachelle grew up in a large family until she was about 9. Her mother died in a plane crash on her way to she Rachelle. Her dad always accused Rachelle of being the reason for her mothers death. Her twin brothers were murdered in a school shooting along with her sister. Her dad regularly abuses her and she has many scars both mentally and physically. She has no where to run to, if she had the chance, she would go almost anywhere to escape her father.

Up for love: yes

Other: she always years these gloves along with spiky/studded leather bracelets because they make her feel safe some way.
Spoiler! :
Last edited by untameabletiger on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:38 pm
DaSpetsnaz says...

Name: Hunter Tanner

Appearance:

Image:
Spoiler! :
[/img]
images 16-41-48.jpeg
images 16-41-48.jpeg (5.83 KiB) Viewed 604 times
[/img]

[u]Written
He is about 5'6, muscular, has brown eyes, brown hair,and has started to grow stubble.

Personality: He is more of a stay to himself guy who if you can get on his good side, you will not be disappointed.

Likes: People with a sense of humor, adventures, eating, and snakes.

Dislikes: Sharks/big fish, snobs, and no-it-alls.

History (optional): He is the son of a marine drills Sargent, so his dad has made him work out since childhood. He is very athletic and has been a straight a student.

Up for love: Maybe, depends on who it is. He is very picky.

Other: He always carries around a small knife in self defense.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Item: A magical scimitar.(Curved sword)

Image:
Spoiler! :
images-1.jpeg
images-1.jpeg (4.93 KiB) Viewed 314 times

Description: It is a curved sword with a razor sharp tip. It has a red mark on the side, and the hilt is golden. In the very center of the hilt is a ruby.

Item (Small form:)

Image:
Spoiler! :
Voice_Recorder_Golden_MP3_Watch_with_Stealth_Mode.jpg
Voice_Recorder_Golden_MP3_Watch_with_Stealth_Mode.jpg (19.18 KiB) Viewed 314 times

Description: In it's small form it turns into a golden watch with the sword as the large hand. There is also the ruby on the back.

Power of item: The power to give Hunter amazing reflexes, which he desperately needs after what he's been through. May add more if more are discovered.
Last edited by DaSpetsnaz on Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality."

-Queen

27 Reviews

Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:35 pm
Mazzi says...

Jack Hebden

I heard the trucks rev their engines, it wasn't everyday that you win a competition to have the VIP passes to The UK Monster Truck Nationals. It was the time for the demolition smash-out and everyone was buzzing to see who would win. Some older men had a large amount of illegal bets going around, we heard them when we were entering the VIP zone. Because we won the competition everyone else had the best seats, but in the main seating area. There were many gear-heads who had paid for VIP passes at the VIP entrance complaining and shouting. I felt slightly guilty because all those people would have been looking forward to been in the VIP zone, some for the first time. But as time went by, the guilt left me and I was enjoying the races and stunts as much as the others.

We was all preparing for the demolition smash-out. This is what we were most talking about when I invited my friends. Demolition derby's are what everyone wants to see in my opinion, it is fun, entertaining and there is lots of smashing and crashing! I turned to the others, they looked very excited, some of them had the first smiles I've seen on there faces for ages. I smiled, it was nice to see my friends all happy in the same moment. There was a loud dong that pulled me away from my daydream...the demolition smash-out had started.

At first there were just old rusty cars, bumping into each other, some got smashed-up, but they did little damage. There were about two out of ten cars unable to move after ten minutes of the just the cars out in the arena. People obviously were getting bored and a round of booing came from the left side of the arena. Soon the whole place was filled with shouts of 'boooo!" and then a never-ending sequence of "trucks, trucks, trucks, trucks!"

Soon after a monster truck drove into the arena, the cars stopped and the drivers could seen through there broken glass windows scratching there head, baffled. The monster truck was still driving though and on a rampage to the most undamaged car. Before the car driver could get away the truck crushed it and you could hear a muffled scream coming from the car. The drivers stared in disbelief, this was illegal, they all got out of their cars and ran for the emergency exits, they push and pulled the handles as hard as they could. They were both locked, this was a fight to the death. I was confused, why were they doing this. I peered as close as I could at the tinted windows of the monster truck. I concentrated hard, it was hard to look at one thing with all this action and shouts. I looked hard, there was no-one driving! But how? I was speechless, everyone else hadn't noticed somehow. I had a sudden feeling of danger and alerted my friends. They laughed, why aren't they listening to me? I told them to look hard and there wasn't a driver, they looked for a second and laughed again, I heard one of them shout 'Are you blind?' They were entranced, I looked at the monster truck, none of the cars were remaining.

The strange thing is, it was heading right towards the people below us. In front of it was a car, turned over to make a ramp. Now, I knew we needed to get out. The truck was on the car now, in a few seconds it would reach us. "Guys, we need to get out NOW!" They listened this time and we all ran, as we got out of the door I looked back and saw the glass of the VIP Zone flying everywhere. I closed the door and ran after the others who was at the exit.

P.S and to love Lemurs!

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:58 pm
DaSpetsnaz says...

"Wow," was all I could say when we entered our VIP lounge. It was right next to the stadium, plus there was a huge plasma screen TV right in the room so we could watch instant replays. As we all filed in and took our seats I thought it was a little strange that out of the thousands of people who entered, we won the contest. But then again, I was probably just still shaken up from the news. Yesterday, our friend told us that we were the 5 people who could find the key to immortality, but nature would do whatever it took to stop us. Specifically, kill us. Anyway, the cars were just starting to roll in for the demolition derby. None of them were cool at all, just rusty old things that their grandmother's probably bought in 1964. I heard the shot which signaled the start of the derby. The cars could barely move but within 10 minutes a couple of cars were out. "This is getting boring," I said. I started to boo. Pretty soon everyone was either booing or saying,"Trucks! Trucks!" I guess that wasn't the right thing to say.

Just then, a monster truck in brand new condition came out of the doorway at the base of the stadium. I saw it head for the most untouched car still out there and flatten it into a pancake. Gasps from the crowd echoed across the stadium. There had to be no driver in the car I thought so I looked at the screen. I watched as the truck flattens the car with driver, I watch the driver pound on the window, I see the driver's blood splat on the car's window as he dies. The rest of the drivers try to get out of their cars and get to the exits but they're all locked."We have to help them!" I yelled. But the rest of the "team" are already heading for the door. I turn and see why. The truck is coming at us full speed. I try to get to the door, but not in time. The truck smashes through the glass into the lounge, separating me from the only exit. I try to look into the drivers eyes, but there are none. There is no driver."I knew this was a trap," I think to myself. As the truck backs up I have I crazy idea but I try it anyway. I jump across the hole in the wall the truck made, but don't make it. I'm hanging on to the side."Help!" I scream. I see Senaida running in my direction. She pulls me out of the hole, and I thank her before I regroup with the rest of my team, just outside the lounge."Crazy bitch almost got me," I laugh as we start to head into the streets, right as the swat team shows up at the stadium.
Last edited by DaSpetsnaz on Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality."

-Queen

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:09 pm
Dragonette says...

Name: August Smith

Appearance:

Spoiler! :

Written Spiky blond hair and brown eyes. Kinda short, at 5'7''. Normally wears Aeropostale T-shirts, ripped skinny jeans, and leather necklaces.

Personality: August is cocky and confident. He's very skeptical, especially about the whole "nature's out to kill us" thing. He's very likeable and a people-person, people seem drawn to him. He doesn't necessary like violence but he has really high self-defense skills: quick reflexes, strong arms, creative about using his surroundings for his purpose; people learn not to mess with him.

Likes: Dogs. Keeping people guessing. Drumming on things. Music. And he has an odd fascination of rocks; he has a collection on many, unique-looking rocks. Baseball (and he's really good at it, he's been the star player on all of the teams he's been in).

Dislikes: Being "trapped" or being enclosed, he's almost claustrophobic.

History (optional): August has been in foster care for as long as he can remember. He practically lives out of his backpack, it has everything he needs in there.

Up for love: You bet.

Other:
Last edited by Dragonette on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:38 pm
Skorpionne says...

Senaida Booth
As I walk into the VIP area, my hands are in my pockets and I'm whistling to myself. I could really care less about trucks. But as soon as I enter, my eyes are wide open. A huge plasma TV! One that looks like it’s come straight from the bedroom of everyones' dreams, and this means instant replays and apparently something called "zoom-in linear revolutions." I have no idea what it means, but it sounds cool. I sit down in my seat, inbetween Hunter and Rachelle. Wow. Comfy. The trucks are amazing. Sinning and flying, like... incredibly bulky, wheeled birds. The races are spectacular, too, but I didn't enjoy them as much. By the time of the smash-out, the crowd around us was buzzing, and it was impossible to not be affected. But as it starts, the level of excitement goes down dramatically. Truck rally? Dodgems summed it up more effectively. The crowd are beginning to express their disapproval, but then the first truck comes on. It runs one of the other cars, right over. I laugh. Dimly, I hear Jack's voice. Telling us we have to leave.
Who cares, Jack? I think, This is fun.
Then I suddenly realize why we need to leave.
A wave of nausea comes over me, and as I hear Jack for the second time, I get up swiftly, and run out of the room. I hear a crash behind me, but I don't stop. I only stop when I hear Hunter. He didn't get to the door in time, and now he's hanging desperately onto the edge of a giant hole. I don't want to think about what made it. I help him up, and run again, trying not to think about the people who didn't get out.
When I reach the rest of the group, I turn a corner, out of their sight, and throw up noisily. I am not as fearless as I seem.
I've learned so much from people who never existed - Unknown

7 Reviews

Reviews: 7
Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:24 pm
untameabletiger says...

~Rachelle~

The blinding lights of the arena surrounded our group; they began to dim as we stepped one by one into the VIP section. Earbuds stuffed in my ears and blasting, I sat down and was accompanied by Senaida,who I always enjoy. The flashing of the advertisements from the Plasma TV ended and went black when the loud bong signaled that the main event was starting.
There was a long beginning with cars ramming into eachother, which ended as the crowd became impatient.
"boooo!" I heard Senaida begin

My music still blaring in my ears, making the entrance of the truck more exciting. I sighed. This wasn't my normal day with the friends. My day usually consisted of either hanging out at the arcade or "studying" at one of their houses, so I had no clue how to react when the truck smashed a car with a driver inside it. Breath. It's only a show. that was probably a robot or something. I thought to keep myself calm. I saw Jacks frantic movements and made out the words he was speaking by reading his lips.

Without waiting any longer,I began to follow my friends out of the arena, but was stopped when the glass shatterd and shot itself into my back and left arm. I screamed, louder than most would think is possible. The truck was still headed towards me at a remakable spped. I am NOT giving up. i thought,letting it repeat inside my brain. I tested how much i could move, not much, but I had the ability to remove the blade in my arm. Then, after my arm, my back. I would worry about the blood loss later. Wrapping my jacket around me to put pressure on the wound, I couldn't feel a thing; I was numb from the adrenaline coursing through my veins.

The truck was now very close. I laced my fingers around a black metal bar and swung myself onto the hood. I came face to seat. There was no driver! Slowly but surely I eased my way to the back, and smoothly jumped out the back onto the hot pavement. Now on my own, I found a spot by a tall tree and began to aid my injurys with the little medical knowledge i had.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:16 am
Dragonette says...

August~

I sprinted out the door just as the truck made contact with the glass. I could feel the heat and glass fly behind me. I kept running, following my friends, I didn't know where we were heading but I didn't really care. Finally everyone slowed and then stopped. I had my hands on my knees and was breathing hard.

"Did... did you see that?" Jack said in between breaths, "There wasn't a driver."

A couple people nodded. "Yeah...yeah right." my heart was pounding and my need for air made it hard to get my words out. They all looked at me as if they couldn't believe I didn't believe them. "Oh come on, guys, a driver-less truck? I don't think so. That stuff only happens in movies."

"Could it be remote-controlled?" Tatiana suggested. They all started giving their theories and I rolled my eyes, next somebody will say aliens are after us. I looked around lazily and I noticed something out of place. "Uh, guys? Where's Rachelle?" They all stopped and looked around. My stomach got tight and my eyes searched the area.

I heard somebody say, "Look! There she is!" and I turned to see Rachelle running across the field and over to a couple trees. I was about to sigh but then I saw red dripping down her back. "Come on! She needs help," I called over my shoulder as I started jumping stairs down the stadium.
I'm a JESUS FREAK! (but you can call me a 'Jeek' if you want :D

Why is a raven like a writing desk?

You aren't an official writer unless you're at least slightly mad.

202 Reviews

Reviews: 202
Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:55 am
Octave says...

Tatiana

Close didn't even cut it. We barely hauled our asses out of there in time. Adrenaline still roared in our veins even as I tended to Rachelle's wounds. She'd improvised a crude and rather inefficient tourniquet to lessen the blood loss, but I knew how to do it better. My parents were surgeons, after all.

"Remote-controlled sounds stupid," argued August. I glared at him.

"Like you have a better idea." I patted Rachelle's arm, and eyed the bandage I'd wrapped around it. The wound had stopped bleeding, at least, but she better visit the doctor to be safe. A way off, Senaida was still vomiting. I ambled over to her. She always wanted to be strong, but I knew better. Plus, her parents had died in a car accident, so this was probably pretty traumatizing for her. "You better?"

"I'm fine," she snapped.

And really, we all would have been fine if it wasn't for what happened next. It started as a loud crack, but then the huge oak tree we were close to began to violently sway without warning, and it looked as if it was about to fall. And some of my friends were close enough to get hurt, or worse, killed.

"Look out," I yelled, shoving myself and Senaida out of the way while I was at it.
"The moral of this story, is that if I cause a stranger to choke to death for my amusement, what do you think I’ll do to you if you don’t tell me who ordered you to kill Colosimo?“

-Boardwalk Empire

Love, get out of my way.

Dulcinea: 2,500/50,000

Reviews: 0
Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:56 pm
Infinitytime says...

Name: Jason Rye

Age 14

Spoiler! :
images.jpg
images.jpg (5.83 KiB) Viewed 490 times

Written spiked hair while wearing a white button down shirt and a silver chain

Personality: Nice kid that happens to always be in the middle of thing and he is usually the one to try to resole the problem.

Dislikes: Conflict

History (optional):

Up for love: no

Other: Never been in a fight his whole life.

People say I love you all the time - when they say, ‘take an umbrella, it’s raining,’ or ‘hurry back,’ or even ‘watch out, you’ll break your neck.’ There are hundreds of ways of wording it - you just have to listen for it, my dear.
— John Patrick, The Curious Savage