z

Young Writers Society

Children of Gods

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:25 pm
kidashka says...

Once, there were six gods. Together, they ruled the skies, the sea, the land, and everything in between.

Now they are weak and faded, weary with age and dying. Each must embark on a quest to find the one to bestow their powers upon, so that their powers may live on and the world will not descend into chaos.

Available Spots - ALL SPOTS TAKEN - PM ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN!
Spoiler! :
-God of moon, shadow, fate claimed by retrosdisco666
-God of sun, light, knowledge claimed by TheWalkinDude
-God of air, change, emotion claimed by Forever Threnody
-God of earth, fertility, security claimed by Iiscraftywriter
-God of water, sea, health claimed by Noelle
-God of fire, passion, war claimed by writteninstone

Mortal 1 (m) claimed by Cspr
Mortal 2 (m) claimed by DragonWriterFanatic
Mortal 3 (m) claimed by TheWalkinDude
Mortal 4 (f) claimed by LadyoftheDeathRoses
Mortal 5 (f) claimed by kidashka
Mortal 6 (f) claimed by Isicraftywriter

Character Profiles:
God
Spoiler! :
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Apparent Age:[/b] (above 21 please)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]God of:[/b]
[b]Powers: [/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Picture and written)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Flaws:[/b]
[b]History: [/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Mortal
Spoiler! :
Code: Select all
[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Age: [/b](above 16 please)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b](Picture and written)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Likes/Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Flaws:[/b]
[b]History: [/b]
[b]Other: [/b](eg, any preference of which God to be paired with?)

Rules:
-Usual YWS/SB rules.
-ALL posts must be readable (ie correct spelling and grammar!)
-1000 characters minimum.
-Please avoid swearing.
-Romance is allowed but no sex scenes.
-No fantasy creatures other than those mentioned.
-Don't God-mod.
-Please don't double post unless there have been no new posts for at least 24 hours.
-Please put your character's name at the top of your post.
-Please don't kill off anyone's character's without their permission.
-All profiles must be approved by me.
-Only one character per person for now.
-PM me if you have any other queries.
Last edited by kidashka on Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:55 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:16 pm
Cspr says...

Name:
K.J. Abate.

17 yrs. old.

Appearance: (Picture and written)
PICTURE: http://www.morphthing.com/showimage/2/0 ... inson.jpeg

WRITTEN: Tall (6'5"), with lean, wiry muscles. He's rather imposing, but not husky. His facial shape is more square, but comes to more of a triangle at the jaw. He has a scar that runs from his right eye (not shown in picture) down to an inch or two above his jaw. He has shaggy, yet short, darker hair, light-colored eyes, and medium-colored skin, verging on light russet-brown tan when it's warmer (picture is a dead-winter shot). He has a bum right leg, which causes him to have a slight limp.

Personality:
Independent, not exactly a team-player but could be a leader, obsessive compulsive about cleanness and objects being straight and hung right, doesn't do well in crowds. Tends to have a rough and abrasive way with people, especially when it comes to talking--a "foot in the mouth", an accidental insult, etc. tend to come from him. He has a dark, sardonic sense of humor and is strangely not afraid of, say, snakes and rats--he doesn't want to touch 'em, but they don't bug him.

Likes/Dislikes:
Likes: quiet, honest, and intelligent people, people who make good decisions, horses (he grew up around them, his friend owned a few), the truth, a clean workspace, chocolate, art, some cats, and alternative music.
Dislikes: bright colors, loud noises, crowds, people who think too highly of themselves (he's a hypocrite in that regard), people who chatter on about inane things, children, dogs, some cats, messes, and dudes that do not look like dudes (they confuse him). Oh, and anything you do/say/wear that could cause attention be to drawn to you or him.

Flaws:
He has trouble being; a. nice, b. a decent human being, c. carrying a conversation, and d. not freaking out if you spill/dirty something. He can be a little bit creepy, too. And the sort to push you when you're down, not realizing you're down. He also can't read people well and has dodgy morals.

History:
He was raised in the deep south (read: Florida and Alabama) and he left for, um, personal reasons. His friends and family (read: Dad, who doesn't like him much) remain there. He now as a job as a "volunteer" at a nearby vet clinic and the vet pays him under the table, as the other better off "volunteers" don't get paid. He's pretty good with all animals, except dogs. Dogs hate him, for some unknown reason (there really isn't a reason). Hence the scar (bite-mark). Otherwise, he doesn't mind working with raccoons or bloodied-up animals, so they keep him around. He claims to never been on a date (truth) and never kissed anyone (false; he can't take over the counter drugs, namely Benadryl, without getting into a happy sort of daze). Otherwise, he's never been arrested and his life is rather boring. He also home-schools himself, in the shady apartment he lives in. No one has bugged him about the fact he's not eighteen, either--well, except for this one old lady in the same complex, but she has dementia so it's not like she really can recall it to tell anyone.

Other: (eg, any preference of which God to be paired with?) Um, no idea what the gods will be like so...no.

^Hope that's okay.
Last edited by Cspr on Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
My SPD senses are tingling.

333 Reviews

Reviews: 333
Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:27 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Name: Judith Melbourne
Apparent Age: (above 21 please) 45
God of: Moon, shadow, fate
Powers: She has powers to see people's future but she can only see them once asleep but then she reaches into the depths of their future and tells them specific details. She controls the cycle of the moon with her will which started when a fault out occured between her and another god. She creates peoples fears in shadows, not in the sence of actual shadows, as in the night. She makes people's fears real so she gets what she wants.
Spoiler! :
gypsy.jpg
gypsy.jpg (61.56 KiB) Viewed 453 times
Appearance: (Picture and written) She wanted to blend within the outskirts of society and is one of the most reknown fortune tellers in the gypsy world. She has greying black hair, depp wrinkles. She has faint pink lips. She is around five foot one. She has arthritis in her fingers. She looks old, but she also looks wise. She always wears a necklace with a cresent moon on.
Personality: She is arrogant and pressumes her view is always right. She does not take the time to consider other peoples emotions. She rushes in and deals with the consequences later.
Likes/Dislikes: She loves knowing. She loves being able to controle anyones fears. She loves the dark and mystic nights and she loves grave yards. She hates when things backfire and then she becomes at a loss and she hates the concept of love and loathes animmals like cats
Flaws: She doesn;t care what other people think causing major consequences
History: She once lived harmounsly aoungst the god, but then she had an argument with the god of the sea and things were never the same again. She felt to much of an outsider and she wanted very different things. So she decided she would blend in with society always secretly hoping to return to the gods and live harmounsly again. So she moved to Ireland and became a gypsy, she adopted the identity of Judith and became one of the most reknown people ever. She brought the concept of tarot to the travelling community which became a sterotype. She then moved to northern France and lives their as part myth, part legend and has done since the fourteenth century, and she has never been seen again.
Other: She wants who will get her powers to make up with the gods and rectify her mistakes.
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

816 Reviews

Reviews: 816
Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:22 am
Shearwater says...

-deleted-
Last edited by Shearwater on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There are three rules for writing a novel. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are.
-W. Somerset Maugham

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:50 am
MilkNCookies says...

Actually, male please!

Name: Cleo
Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Written: He has light, brown hair. He almost always wears his sunglasses. When he doesn't, his eyes are a murky brown. He's skinny and about 5'6. Very athletic build.
Personality: He's carefree, when with people. When he's alone, he'll lash out at anything. HE doesn't really know why, but when he's alone, he gets really angry. Loves people and sports.
Dislikes: animals, mean people, being alone.
Flaws: he can't handle being alone. He's very determined, like a donkey. He'll always get his way, somehow.
History: *later, when I'm out of this writers block!*
Other: Can it be the God of Fire, Passion and War? I think that would fit him quite nicely.
Last edited by MilkNCookies on Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:30 pm
Teardrop says...

Aww, I'm sorry I don't think I'm gonna have enough time... sorry!
Last edited by Teardrop on Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And are the doctors dancing in, while the ambulances sing. Another boy without a sharper knife. The moment, that's where I kill the conversation, wrap this up with a knife that loves to feel. How do you know how deep to go before it's real?
- Yeah Boy And Doll Face ~ Pierce The Veil

1417 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 1417
Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:47 am
Noelle says...

Name: Ellie Gerard
Apparent Age (above 21 please): 25
god of: water, sea, and health
Powers: She can control the tides and the sizes of the waves. She can also spray water from her hands. She can communicate with all the sea animals. Unfortunatly, she is guilty for all the shipwrecks. When she gets mad, the sea lashes out and distroys passing ships. Also, when she breathes on people (who are sick) they become better and start on the road to recovery. That is the one power that she is most proud of. Note she does not fully heal a person, she just starts the healing process.
Appearance: Ellie is one of the youngest gods. Shs stands at 5'6'' and always wears heels. She has blonde hair. Her blue eyes are the same color as the sea. She likes to wear her sea green dress that reaches her ankles. She wears fish nets on her arms almost all the time. Her earrings are made of sea shells and pearls.
Spoiler! :
images3.jpg
images3.jpg (5.46 KiB) Viewed 389 times

Personality: As one of the youngest gods, she's more happy and energetic. She is a kind and gentle person, until you get on her bad side. And then she can tear you down.
Likes/Dislikes: She likes being free to do whatever she wants. She also loves watching people walk along the beach. They always look so calm and peaceful and enjoying life. She doesn't like people who trash the sea. She gets really mad when boats come out on the sea and dump things in the ocean. She also doesn't like people who are sneaky and liars.
Flaws: She takes pride in her work and when she doesn't something wrong, she never understands why it's wrong. She doesn't really think anything through, she'll just act on impulse and then have to deal with the concequences later.
History: She was the daughter of the original sea god, but he died and passed his powers to her. Now all the other gods are dieing around her and she's forced to give up her powers as well. She used to live as a normal teenager until her junior year of college, when her dad called her back to him. She wasn't too keen about becoming a god, but she did it out of love for her father.
Other: She wants to find someone to bestow her powers upon, but they must be caring, gentle, and kind. She doesn't want some kid with anger-issues running around with her powers. After bestowing her powers upon someone she plans to settle down somewhere, keep a low profiel, and live out the rest of her life.

I hope this is okay. If you want me to make her older just tell me :)
Noelle is the name, reviewing and writing cliffhangers is the game.

Writer of fantasy, action/adventure, and magic. Huzzah!

"I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done." -- Steven Wright

YWS is life

33 Reviews

Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:42 pm
kidashka says...

Her age is fine, but I would still like for the gods to have always been the same gods, if that makes sense. So her 'age' is more like 'how old she looks' rather than physical age. It would probably be a representation of their personality.

Other than that it's great :smt003
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:31 am
Sunshine says...

Name: Cecilia (Cece) Havort
Apparent Age: (above 21 please)30
God of:Earth, fertility, and security
Powers: She can make plants grow and control trees with just a flick of her fingers. She can talk to any forest creature. Cece can control peoples emotions, make them feel happy or sad, secure or afraid. She can tell when people are lying. By touching a dead plant she can bring it back to life. When she gets angry, she wips around leaves and tree branches.
Appearance: (Picture and written)(No pic)Cecilia has brown curls hanging down beyond her soilders. She has dark blond highlights in them. Her eyes are forest green with clear skin and naturally red lips. She's maybe 5'6. She wears jeans with long sleved flower patterened t-shirt. She wears long dangly earrings and skirts that are green.
Personality: Cece is quite, perfering to keep to herself than talk to the other gods. She's sweet and kind. She's very reserved and if she's angry you can never tell.
Likes/Dislikes: She likes the enviroment (Duh!), peaceful moments, and truthful people. She loves family enviroments. Cece dislikes litters and war. Cleo and her have had disagreements for years.
Flaws:Cece's faith in humans has worn crazy thin. A little bit of disrespect towards the Earth sets her off. She isn't sure she wants to work with humans.
History: Cecilia was one of the first gods/goddesses and remembers all of the others getting there powers. She used to be incredibly powerful but her power has faded, because of the state of the enviroment. Around 1930's she had a huge fit, causing many crop problems and weaknesses in the enviroment. She's been in hiding a bit ever since.
Other: Cecilia is tired of being immortal. She thinks nobody cares about her anymore. If she faded, she wouldn't pass on her powers. She's really, really mad at humans. SERIOUSLY MAD! ( Can't stress this enough.)

Hope this is ok!
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:08 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Name: Monica Wolfe
Appearance: (Can't find a picture right now will try and find one) Tan skin natural dark eyes that flash when she gets angry black hair down to her waist she can pass for 15 full lips slim and curvy about 5'5 whenever she talks no matter how quiet she gets someone's attention
Personality:She is sweet, bold, sassy, is very caring when she loses her temper she is extremely cold and snaps out. She is the peacemaker among her friends. She donates to charity she is an animal rights activist, and an envirmentalist.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes: Animals, earth, reading, being herself, bows, sword fighting, nature, hiking, drawing,and singing.
Dislikes: Animal cruelty, not having music, not having freedom,and being told what to do.
Flaws: When she loses her temper she will lash out, she has a gluten diffeciency and if she doesn't have candy she will faint, and she suffers from intense headaches.
History: She was mentally and physically abused by her father and instead of letting him hit her mother she took all the beatings her mother died when she was 13 and for 5 years after that she went to the hospital at least 15 times beacuse her father nearly beat her to death she learned how to fight and eventually put a few bruises of her own on him.
Other: She is openly bisexual which is part of the reason her father started beating her. God she would like to be paired with is the God of Earth, fertility, and security.She always has her Ipod with her.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:48 am
Threnody says...

Character Profiles:

God

Name: Luke Gautier

Apparent Age: 25

God of: Air, Change, and Emotion

Powers: He can manipulate the air in many different ways. In the way you'd normally think, using his hands to bend the air. However, he can change the aura of the air and manipulate people's emotions through that. Also, he can appear to change things through illusions cast through the air, a sort of advanced mirage. He can also stop time as well, freezing everything and wandering around a motionless limbo. Others can remain awake through this stoppage, but at a great price to them. Though time stops, they will still age as if they were living. The more time a mortal spends in this limbo, the older they'll get in real life.

Appearance: Pale but not unhealthily so. He has shaggy white blonde hair and grey eyes that's iris seems to move like clouds. He has a very healthy looking physique. He's not buff but has a soccer players build. He has sharp Roman features and a thin mouth that seems to never be smiling or frowning. He dresses very formally and is rarely seen in jeans and a t-shirt. Usually a polo shirt and well pressed trousers will do it for him.

Personality: He is a person driven by emotions. Though he can act like a perfect gentleman, he sometimes experiences random bursts of anger, aggressiveness and even happiness and joy. Usually though, he is very guarded and will only engage in casual conversation, nothing too personal. He never lingers on anything too long and seems very flighty. He stresses the fact that he is not the romantic type, but flirts with his eyes and one cannot deny that he does have a romantic bone in his body. He is defiant, but regal and his defiance seems to outsiders like cleverness. He is not book smart but is very street-smart and altogether clever and wise. He is manipulative however, and loves to bend situations just to see everything fly downhill. Be careful of him, because though he is charming and intriguing, you like him for all the wrong reasons.

Likes/Dislikes: Wine, windy days in Paris, driving expensive cars too fast, and sitting alone on the top of very tall buildings. Dislikes are cheap chocolate, rain, and highly processed food.

Flaws: His hubris will always get the best of him in the end.

History: He has always been, and seems as if he'll always be, a very powerful god. Wind has always been a powerful element and has never been endangered by any mortal meddlings. This may be why, so far, he does not have the same weary, aged, appearance as the other Gods. This could be a result of something darker, as he is always ready to make deals. He hasn't been around the other Gods much, which has aroused suspicion. He hasn't done anything too bad yet, so everyone's just waiting to see which way the wind will blow.

Other: He travels a lot and is rarely in one place for more than a week. He travels quickly though and can circle the globe in less than 10 minutes. He's in his favourite place now, Paris France.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:29 am
Sunshine says...

I'll make another Charecter if you need me to!
I have loved the words and I have hated them. I only hope I have made them right.

---The Book Thief---

Hi, I'm Sunshine! It's lovely to meet you!

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:39 am
TheWalkinDude says...

Name: (Real) John Brookside (Nick) Hobo Jack
Apparent Age: 70
God of: sun, light, knowledge
Powers: Ability to enact karma, both good and bad, on those deserving of it, knowing all that there is to know about history and science and culture, and able to make things better, warmer.
Appearance: (Picture and written) Old and weathered, yet kind and inviting, like an old, wise grandparent. He typically dresses like a homeless man: ragged clothes, worn out shoes with the bottoms being held on by duct-tape, old, leather bag that looks almost as worn as his own face. He's got white hair and straight, brown eyes, tan-ish skin, even, white teeth, giving him an unusually inviting smile. There are two scars along his back along the shoulder blades. Although he appears thin and weak, he's actually as strong as an average young male, and can run and hold his own.
Spoiler! :
wrinkled_faces_640_04.jpg
wrinkled_faces_640_04.jpg (85.79 KiB) Viewed 263 times

Personality: Very kind and forgiving and loves anyone and everyone... as long as they pass his test. Most people first see him and figure he is an old homeless man with little time left. Those that show kindness receive the same from him. Those that only show hatred and contempt gain the same in the end. Sometimes he'll speak in riddles or in quotes or he may even reference a past event in history. Although he knows most everything, he still loves to read and listen to people. Nothing makes him happier than to listen to someone who needs someone to talk to.
Likes/Dislikes: He very much dislikes people who are rude, unkind, disrespectful, hateful, or anything else of the like. Anyone who shows any of these traits around him will more than likely be gifted with a string of bad karma. He likes traveling, talking, listening, laughing, and all around happiness.
Flaws: Being a god of the sun makes his overall mood change with the weather. If it's cloudy out and no sun is shining, he tends to be low and thoughtful, yet on bright, sunny days, he's very much social and even tends to brighten things up even more, making anyone around him not help but feel brighter.
History: Far back in history, John was first made a god of the sun for uncertain reasons. The previous god had thought he deserving after he had saved his multiple people from his burning village and, even on his death bed, remained bright and joy-filled. Although he was only in his twenties when he had died, he still aged after becoming a god. He found that he still held his strength from his youth and that he would eventually stop aging after many years. Throughout time, he explored and went about anywhere he could poke. During the late 1800s, he even became a blacksmith for an old western town, making horseshoes and other various tools. Now, in the current time, he has found that knowledge has changed quickly over the years. People are more intelligent than in the long times before. With all the new technology, some people were able to learn at an incredible rate, and even find new information on vast, new subjects that nobody could have previously perceived. Age was starting to creep up on John. He knew that soon he'd have to hand over his powers to another that was deserving. He only hopes that he can find someone that is fully deserving of it.
Other: As of now, he is in Kesherville, Kansas (fictional), pretending to be a hobo as he always has, testing anyone and everyone and giving light and reason to all.

I sincerely hope this is good for your likes. I have an idea for a mortal as well, but I will wait to post that in case you don't approve of this character.
I'm striving to be the Architect of the Apocalypse, Master of the Massacre, Ruler of the Rapture, and the Führer of the Fatal.

"It is the tale, not he who tells it." --Stephen King

Take THAT, society!

33 Reviews

Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:36 pm
kidashka says...

@TheWalkinDude - your profile is awesome!! You can go ahead and post the next one whenever you're ready :)

We'll start hopefully later today, after my profile's done.

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:57 am
TheWalkinDude says...

Name: Kyle Watersprit (Nick) Ghost
Appearance: (Picture and written) With blondeish-white hair, light, almost white, blue eyes, not much taller than an average 9th grader, and skin the color of a dead light, his nickname certainly matches his looks. He wears wire-frame glasses with full moon shaped glasses for his eye sight and tends to have to shift his eyes around a lot to be able to see. His posture is rather slouched, with shoulders hunched and gaze set down. On any normal days, he'll wear faded, grayish jeans and a normal shirt or cargo shorts and a long sleeved T-shirt. The only things he can't part with wearing are his black combat boots. They are high topped and go up about half-shin.
Spoiler! :
3469e6f602f2d0_full.jpg
3469e6f602f2d0_full.jpg (69.79 KiB) Viewed 239 times

Personality: He's very warm natured in the sense that he can stand wearing shorts and T-shirts out in the freezing temperatures, but as far as how he acts, he's cold and blunt. His justification for this is that no one was ever nice to him growing up, so why should he? Sometimes he can even get very loud and stubborn with his views of other people (if you have trouble picturing this, try thinking of a younger House). He can be bitter and hateful towards others whenever he feels, or he can be your best friend sometimes. He's very shifty when it comes to how he acts. He's also very secluded, sneaky and secretive. He likes being alone and keeping things to himself, which is another reason he's called "Ghost."
Likes/Dislikes: He hates crowds and people who he believes to be stupid beyond belief. Those that he deems unworthy of his friendship or trust he will never be around or trust with anything. Things he likes: wind-up watches, gambling, writing, typewriters, poetry, smart people, and being outside in the dark.
Flaws: He has a multitude of trust issues and esteem problems. Plus his sometimes swift characterizations of others gets him into trouble a lot.
History: He was born in New Castle, Oklahoma (real place), was put up for adoption, and had grown up with no one liking him. After a while he grew to accept it as fate. How a young kid could think of something so adult about his own life is incredible, the caretakers thought. He never followed any others, and if someone tried to get to know him, he would throw them off with sarcasm and horrid remarks about themselves. That feeling of fate grew and Kyle felt it very strongly in him that he was meant to remain alone his whole life. It just felt right. Once he let someone close. It was a girl named Carrie. He felt something for her, and only her, for some odd reason. They were always together. Nobody could understand how she, a timid braniac such as herself could get anywhere near him, but it still happened. One day, when Kyle was sure he was wrong about everything and that maybe, just maybe, he wasn't meant to be alone, Carrie fell ill. She had to go to the hospital. Kyle stayed with her day in and day out. She had contracted MRSA-Pneumonia. Although she was treated and the doctors thought she would be just fine, she didn't; she got worse. Finally, after weeks of being in the hospital and not getting any better, she passed away. Kyle was devastated. After her funeral, he was certain that he was the one that caused her her life. He really was meant to be alone forever, and anyone who got close was surely doomed to death. The only thing he carries over from being with Carrie is his love of poetry. Carrie wrote it, and wrote it well.
Other: (eg, any preference of which God to be paired with?) [No preference, just anyone who can stand him] Right now he lives in Bangor, Maine, and works as an assistant librarian. He's writing a book of poetry and stories that he hopes to get published.

Okay, here ya go! Hope this guy's okay as well!
I'm striving to be the Architect of the Apocalypse, Master of the Massacre, Ruler of the Rapture, and the Führer of the Fatal.

"It is the tale, not he who tells it." --Stephen King

Take THAT, society!

There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson