z

Young Writers Society

So You Wanna Be A Hero

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:12 pm
Dynamo says...

Riona was outside resting on a tree branch. She watched what was happening in Ayda's room through the window. She rested her head on her palm in boredom. "Geez, what's with everyone? She only got shot in the arm with an arrow, it's not like she's gonna die." Riona obviously didn't understand that humans were much weaker than demons like herself.

(OOC: You guys already know this, but I suck at "intimate" stuff. So, I did this instead.)

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Mon Apr 10, 2006 5:59 pm
Karma says...

Zell sidled up to Karma,
"Do you know who those people were?"
"No, they were probably hired mercenaries to do someones dirty work, though."
"They weren't."
Karma raised an eyebrow, "And you know this because...?"
"Well, they might have been, " he blustered, covering up his error, "But I know what they were after I came."
"Really?" more sarcasm, "And what's that?"
"Dead meat!" Laughing wildly, Zell flexed his muscles for Karma.
Rolling her eyes, she turned around and walked away.
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:27 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

Ayda smiled when she seen Yeng, smiling back he went over to her and took her hand.
"How are you feeling?"
"A lot more better, thanks to karma she gave me some kind of healing medicine and says im going to be okay."
Yeng sighed, "Im just glad your okay."
"Whats wrong?" She asked him. "I was worried about you, why the hell would you jump in front of that arrow for me?" He asked.
She eyed him, "Thats easy, I love you."
Caught off guard he released her hand, he knew she cared about him but he had never expected her to tell him that.
see others how you want to be seen

103 Reviews

Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:54 pm
Dynamo says...

Suddenly, Riona jumped through the doorway and landed on Zell's back, tackling him to the ground. Cheerfully, she asked, "Did I miss anything? Are they going to kiss or something?"

Zell moaned painfully under Riona's body. "Ugh... I think you just broke my spine..."

Karma grabbed Riona's shoulder and brought her to her feet. "I think they need some time alone."

"Aww, that's no fun!" She complained as Karma led her out of the room.

Karma looked back at Zell, who was lying on the ground. "Zell, that means you, too."

"But, my back is broken." He camplained.

"Your back isn't broken, now come on."

Zell moaned as he got to his feet and left the room with everyone else, leaving Yeng and Ayda alone.

67 Reviews

Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:09 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

Yeng heard Zell complaining and it broke his train of thoght and for a moment he forgot what had been going on intill Ayda's hand on his arm broke the silence. He turned back to face her. "you what?"
"You heard me. I love you, if it meant me dying instead of you I was willing to do that."
Yeng in a quick movement took Ayda's soft lips into his own and kissed her long and soft, her hands threaded into his hair and pulled him closer to take all of his kiss. He pulled away and looked at her, taking a deep breath he said the very words he had been scared to tell anyone ever, he knew she be the last too.
"I love you too, but dont you ever do anything like that again."
"Deal." And to seal the deal they kissed again.

103 Reviews

Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:23 pm
Dynamo says...

Zell was following Karma and the others as they made their way to the tavern. Riona snuck up behind Zell and jumped onto his back. "Mush!" she said, playfully.

"I'm not a damn horse!" Zell said. Riona just giggled and swung her arms around his neck, still riding on his back. Zell sighed and decided to see if Karma was in the mood for talking. He was about to say something, but his attention was drawn to her butt and how it moved when she walked. Zell smiled and said, "Hey, Karma."

She looked over her shoulder and asked, "Yeah, what?"

Zell went for his usually finger snap-and-point pose and said. "That must be jam cause jelly don't shake like that!" He smiled, waiting for her to say something.

Karma's face flushed to an angry red as she turned around to face Zell. "Uh-oh." Riona said before dismounting Zell and getting out of the way. She might be dull witted at times, but she wasn't stupid. She knew exactly what was coming up.

Karma pulled her arm back and punched Zell square in the face. He fell to the ground, momentaraly stunned. Karma spun around and stormed away. Riona couldn't help but double over in laughter at Zell's futile attempts to get laid.

Zell sat up and rubbed his nose. "Well, at least she didn't break it." He immediately saw Riona lying on the ground laughing at him. He got angry and shouted at her. "Shut up!"

Riona sat up and wiped the tears from her eyes. "You really are stupid when it comes to women, aren't you?"

Zell crossed his arms. "No! Women just don't know what they want!"

"I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure women don't want guys making comments about their ass. I bet you never got lucky with a woman in your life."

Zell suddenly became frustrated with the cat demon. "Yes I have! I've been with plenty of women! I... uh.. I..." Riona looked at him with a sneering smile that told him she knew he was lieing. Zell dropped his head down in deffeat. "Yeah, you're right."

"I guess that means you're still a virgin? You're still technically not a man?" Riona asked with great interest.

Zell shrugged. "Yeah. Although I don't like to admit it."

Riona leap onto Zell and pinned him to the ground. She purred very loudly as she looked into his eyes with lust. "Well then, why don't I turn you into a man?"

It took a moment for Zell to realize what was going on. Truth be told, he hadn't even gotten this far with a woman. He pushed her off his body and sat up. "I may be dessperate, but I still have my morals."

"You mean getting drunk and hitting on girls who don't want any?" she asked.

"I'm not going to do it with a cat demon!" (Especially one that is still young.) he muttered to himself.

Riona frowned. "Aww, you're no fun." Riona's expression suddenly changed to a surprised look when something just came to her. "I get it. You don't want me, it's Karma you want, isn't it?"

Zell looked back at her as if he were looking at an idiot. "Gee, how could you tell?" He asked, sarcastically.

Riona smiled mischievously. "In that case, maybe I can help you win her heart."

Zell strightened his stance, interested. "Oh yeah? How?"

Riona crawled over to him and started whispering her plan into his ear. Zell thought to himself as she explained her plan,
Hey, that just might work!
Last edited by Dynamo on Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

122 Reviews

Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:39 pm
Karma says...

((OOC: Uh-oh..... :lol:))
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

103 Reviews

Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:47 pm
Dynamo says...

(I know. lol)

67 Reviews

Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:40 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

It didnt take long and Ayda was back up on her feet, she waited intill Yeng had left so she could get out of bed. She knew if he saw her trying to move he'd freak out and tell her to lay back down, he reminded her of a dog she once had when she had a litter of pups. The dog would bark at shadows if they got to close, she smiled.
"What are you doing?"
Ayda looked up and seen Karma standing in the doorway.
"Trying to walk, Im ready for some fresh air." She made a face at the pain when pulled her tunic over her shirt.
Notcing Karma was being unusally quiet had to ask.
"Whats with you?"
Karma snapped out of her trance and gave her a look.
"Can you keep a secreat?"
Ayda nodded and tied the string on the tunic and sat back down.
Karma looked around and came over to Ayda, "If you tell anyone this I'll use the stinky herbs again." shrudering at the memory of that rancid smell she said, "Cross my heart and hope to die."
Karma sighed, "I think I like Zell." Karma said it so low Ayda wasnt sure she had heard her right, but once it settled Ayda caught it and giggled.
"I knew it, thats why youve been so mean to him."
"No that not quite the case, he acts so immature and I really wish he'd act like a man."
"Maybe I can help with that." Riona bounced into the room. "It seems Zell likes you too."
Karma raised an eyebrow, "Get out of her you feline pest."
Riona unaffected by it smiled, "Dont worry I wont tell him, Im just going to help him out with a little something."
"Maybe you should keep your paws away from our men." Ayda sneered.
"Dont worry, its obious who Yeng wants and if its not me, his loss. I dont want him when there are so many more tasty fish in the sea."
She looked back at Karma, "you want him to act like a man, I can help. I tutor him into being more grown up and then we'll see how it goes."
Karma thought about it for a moment, "Fine."

103 Reviews

Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:46 pm
Dynamo says...

Later that day, Riona was alone in a room with Zell. "Ok. fiist thing's first. If we're going to change your attitude from a kid to an adult, you're going to have to cut down on your alcohol consumption.

Zell kept silent for a moment, trying to understand what she just said, "Did you say I'll have to cut down on my drinking?"

"Yes."

Zell got up from his seat and headed for the door. "Goodbye."

Riona caught him by the collar of his vest and forced him back into his chair. "Not so fast." She looked into his eyes to tell him she was serious. "I didn't say you'd have to quit drinking all together, just don't drink so much, that's all."

'You mean like 20 beers a day?" In Zell's case, that would be an astonishing improvement.

"Try 3."

"3?! You can't be serious! My body with shrively up into nothing if I don't have at least 10 bottles!"

"Look, do you want Karma to like you or not?" Riona asked, with a stern voice.

Zell let his head drop down to his chest. He moaned, "Yes."

"Then it's settled. Only 3 beers a day for you. Now, let's work on your compliments. What do you say when you see Karma walking towards you?"

Zell snapped his fingers and pointed. "Hey, baby. Is it cold out here or are you just happy to see me?" Riona smacked him hard on the top of his head. "OWW!"

"Worng, wrong, wrong! You don't say anything about what think of her anatomy. When you see Karma walking towards you, tell her about how shiny her hair is, or how beautiful her eyes are."

"Ok, now I know you're full of shit. No one cares about how someone's hair or eyes look. The only thing that matters is their body!" Riona smacked him again. "OWW!"

"That may be true, but you don't say stuff like that out loud! Now let's try it again. You see Karma across the room from you. You go over to talk to her. What is your opening line?"

Zell snapped his fingers and pointed, again. "I know you must be tired because you've been walking around in my mind all day!" Smack. "OWW!"

It took Zell about 13 trys before he actually got it right.

122 Reviews

Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:54 pm
Karma says...

((OOC: Hahaha! This is gonna be interesting :lol:))

Riona walked up to where Karma and Ayda were talking, "I tried to train your little man, but it's gonna be a long, hard job"

Karma giggled.

"Did you just giggle?" asked Ayda accusatorially.

Horrified, Karma covered her mouth.

"I've never heard you giggle before! Man, you must really like him! I wonder how Beowolf will react! He's all alone!"

With that comment, everyone in the vicinity who was female broke down laughing.
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

103 Reviews

Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:39 pm
Dynamo says...

Zell was in the tavern, goinging over what Riona had taught him so far in his head. His head was pounding from lack of alcohol.

Yeng came i to the room and saw Zell sitting by himself. He was surprised when he didn't see a single bottle of alcohol on Zell's table, instead he was chowing down on 8 bowls worth of beer nuts. Yeng ordered two beers and went over to Zell's table. "Hey."

Zell looked up. "Hey yourself."

Yeng sat down beside him. "You don't look too good." He handed Zell a beer. "Drink this."

Zell stared at the bottle of beer that was being handed to him. As he stared, the bottle began to glow with a white aura. Singing angels could be heard in the background. If there's such a thing as alcohol withdrawl, Zell was suffering from it, big time.

He shooed away the bottle. "Get that stuff away from me."

This came as a shock to Yeng. Zell never refused alcohol before, especially free alcohol. "Who are you, and what did you do with Zell?"

"Ha ha, very funny." Zell replied in a depressed tone. "For your information, Riona told me I have to cut down on my drinking if I want Karma to like me."

"I see." Yeng felt pity towards Zell. Drinking was practically a lifestyle for him. It was even the basis of one of his styles of fighting. "I guess you won't be able to use your favourite fighting style anymore, hu?"

"Yeah, but as much as I hate to admit it, it's not the end of the world for me."

Yeng tried to change the subject away from drinking to help cheer up Zell.

67 Reviews

Tue Apr 18, 2006 7:52 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

"There comes your woman." Zell said miserabally.
Sure enough when Yeng turned around there came Ayda looking right as rain, he was glad to see her back to her normal self. He was however dissapointed when she ignored him and asked to talk to Zell for a moment.
"Its ok, Yeng already knows."
Catching on quick Yeng gave a strange look and asked "Your in on it too?"
Ayda smiled an angelic smile and said "So what if Iam theres nothing you can say to stop me." and with that she planted a big kiss on his unexpected lips. Caught off guard he dropped the beer onto the floor. Zell looked like he was going to have a heartattack when he seen the heavenly liquid dissaper through the caverns wood floors. When he looked back up Ayda was sitting on Yeng's lap. Lucky Yeng Zell thought, if only he knew how lucky he was.
"Thanks alot guys." he got up and left leaving Ayda and Yeng sitting there dumbstruck.
"Whats with him?"
"I dont know but if your fanny keeps bumping me the way it is there'll be somenthing wrong with you." Yeng said shifting his postion.
Ayda for a moment didnt understand but when she moved to ask she soon found out and Yeng laughed at her her redding cheecks.
Zell found a tree stump outside of the cavern and sat on it, come to think of it he couldnt remember the last time he was sober, he hardly rememberd things from his past.
"You okay?"
Like an angel of the night there was the women he was despertally trying to woo, oh shit he thought.
"Im okay." He stood up and offerd his seat.
Gentleley scuffining his shoe in the dark he looked at her, tonight her hair was down and all around her face, he silentally cursed the wind that was blowing the hair into her eyes.
Perhaps someone would like to take over from here.

122 Reviews

Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:21 am
Karma says...

ummm.... okay...I'll try, bt you're best at this kind of romantic thing....

Karma, clad in a simple linen dress that hugged her muscular body, was nervous.

Say something, you idiot!, She thouht furiously to herself.

"Hi, "

Zell was scuffing his toes in the dust.Now I remember why I like him!

The moonlight shining down on both of them lent the scene an almost unreal quality.

"Um..." said Zell, "Just to let you know, I'm trying to cut down on my drinking and bad habits of yelling rude things at you."

"Wow. Uh... thanks."

Zell, if you don't do it now, you never will"I like you." Zell blurted out.

Karma drew in her breath sharply.

Great. Now she'll never like me.

Her cheeks reddened.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime oportunity with Zell. She thought to herself.

"I like you too"
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

67 Reviews

Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:04 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

It sounds fine...anyone can be romantic....good job tho...

It was Zells turn to be shocked, "You do?"
She nodded and let a small smile, he walked to her. He'd never hear the end of it from Riona now.
"Wow, so how much do ya?"
"Enough to say it outloud." She cursed herself for saying something that stupid, god she was such a dork she thought to herself.
Zell snickered, "So is that a little or a lot. Hold on let me refraize that, is it enough to let me kiss you?"
She thought about it for a moment and then smiled a shy smile, "Sure."
He smiled and moved towards her stopping an inch or two from her face and then he kissed her. Little did they know, Riona was watching with a smile on her face. Yay her plan had worked, yet why did she still feel so sad, it could be that everyone around her had a somebody and Beowulf was a tad bit older than her. She rested her head on her paws and sighed, "Oh well sooner or later I'll meet my prince."

No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance