z

Young Writers Society

So You Wanna Be A Hero

122 Reviews

Reviews: 122
Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:37 am
Karma says...

((OOC: That's great! Do you know Japanese? If you do, that's cool, languages are fun! I know French, Italian, and Spanish))

Ayda and Yeng, meanwhile, were enjoying staying at the dragon city. The dragos all appeared to know Yeng, and there were a continuous stream of them coming to say hello.

"Arratkis! how are you?" asked Yeng, "Long time no see!'

"I was going to say the same thing, human." asid a distinguished looking iriidescent green dragon, just before his face broke into a long-toothed smile "I was beginning to think that you had forgotten us, or been killed."

"Nope, by the way, this is Ayda" yeng said, finally remembering his manners.

"How do you do?" asked Ayda.

"I'm fine, thank you. So, Yeng, you finally decided to get a mate, huh, dinally paying attention to old Arratkis' advice?"

Both Ayda and Yeng blushed. Ayda looked down at hre feet.

((OOC: I'm not sure how you want me to finish this scene, so I left it ahanging, and... it arratkis an OK dragon name?))
My Karma Ran Over My Dogma
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

103 Reviews

Reviews: 103
Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:34 pm
Dynamo says...

(OOC: Arratkis should be a good name. By the way, I made a storybook called Morrowind in case any of you were interested in posting there.)

Valmorr took Yeng and Ayda to the city to meet back up with the others. Valmorr left immediatly after. Yeng had made many enemies in his days so he and the rest of the group decided to leave the city right away. They headed north into the forest. They followed a wide dirt road that was big enough for large carages to go through.

Beowulf was a little agitated with having to leave the city as soon as they docked. "Explain to me again where we're going, Yeng?"

"I know someone who can help us with safely tracking down and killing Terral. He lives at the top of a small mountain to the north."

"And how do you know this person?"

Yeng paused for a moment before answering. "He's the one who created the antidote I need to stay human."

They walked for a few hours into the day. It was a relief for Yeng to finally concentrate on something other than fighting. A noise in the bushes to the right caught his attention. He lifted his hand to signal for everyone to stop. Zell asked, "Yo, what's the hold up, Yeng?"

"Quiet. I heard something."

Yeng stared into the bushes. A shadowy figure jumped from the corner of his eyes to another cluster of bushes. It was so quick he almost didn't see it. Before he could unsheath his sword, something jumped far from the bushes and tackled him to the ground.

Yeng quickly regained his senses from the fall. When he opened his eyes he saw a cute, orange and yellow cat demon sitting on top of him. The cat demon's head was only a few inches away from his face. She was smiling and purring loudly. The only clothing this demon wore were loin cloths to cover her breast and crotch, and even those were barely enough to cover her. Her long tail wagged playfully in the air. The demon didn't seem to be hostile, other wise Yeng would be dead by now. With a cheerful voice, the demon said, "You're cute. My name's Riona, what's your's?"

(OOC: I'd better tell you about Riona so you don't portray here incorrectly. She's a 16 year old cat demon. Common sense should tell you that she has the body build of a humanoid. She's always happy and never get's mad at anyone, no matter what. She has a one track mind and is full of bliss.(if you know what that word means) I made this character to make the relationship between Yeng and Ayda a little more interesting, because Riona get's a crush on Yeng. Pretty smart, eh?)
Last edited by Dynamo on Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

67 Reviews

Reviews: 67
Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:36 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

(OCC: oh great...you must like finalfantasy...this is another charachter just different traits...sounds interesting tho)
see others how you want to be seen

67 Reviews

Wed Mar 29, 2006 9:07 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

Ayda felt her temputure rise to boiling point at those words, "He's mine."
Rinoa glanced to Ayda and let Yeng up, "Lucky girl, hope your man is true to his word."
Ayda felt her temper reach an unbearable point and her hand went to her sword, Yeng sencing her anger stepped over to her and whisperd, "Her words are like a poision to me, dont pay mind to them either, your are my only antidote."
At those words Ayda calmed and turned away from the smileing catgirl to Yeng, "Im only warning you once, let her know that or there will be hell to pay." she then smiled sweetly to the catgirl and introduced herself, "Im sorry Im Ayda and this is Yeng." she put her hand on his arm.
"Nice to meet you both." the girl seemed unfazed by Ayda's attitude.
"And Im Zell."
Zell practacally had his tongue hanging out of his mouth at the sight of Rinoa, Rinoa smiled and extended a pale hand. "Nice to meet you too."
"Hey uh Beowulf, can she come with us? I'll take full responsibilty."

Oh now it is getting interesting, thanks Dynamo great idea.

103 Reviews

Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:36 pm
Dynamo says...

(Thanks. By the way, I didn't get her out of any Final Fantasy games. Also you spelt her name wrong. It's spelt Riona.(emphasis on the "o") I guess I should have told you guys this earlier, but you probably already know. I don't like to post until someone else posts after me.)

Riona looked at Zell. "Hey, I didn't say I would come with you just yet." She giggled.

Beowulf said to Zell, "Why would you want this cat demon to come with us?"

"I have a feeling she'd be a valuable member to our team." Zell replied.

Karma crossed her arms and spoke under her breath so no one would hear her. "That's unlikely."

Zell turned back to Riona. "So, would you like to come with us?"

"Sure." Riona turned and pointed at Yeng. "But only because of the hunk over there." She giggled again.

Ayda began to lose her temper. "If you're going to come with us you'd better stay away from Yeng."

Riona looked at Ayda and asked, "Oh, is he your man?" Ayda had just said that so she was sevearly annoyed. Riona walked over to her. "Why are you getting so mad?" Riona quickly ran behind Ayda and hugged her arms around her neck. "I'm sure he'll let us both have him!"

Ayda began to growl under her breath. Yeng whispered to her. "Don't get upset. She's only a kid after all."

67 Reviews

Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:08 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

Kid or not I'll kill her Ayda thought. Yeng smiled,"Calm down."
"Isnt she great?" Zell asked slobbering like a puppy. Yeng laughed and said the same thing he told Ayda.
"A guy can dream cant he, besides why would I want a girl when I could have a women?" He looked to Karma and winked.
"Keep dreaming." said Karma with her cheeks beggining to turn pink.
Zell blew Karma an air kiss, "You can bet your ass I will and do."
"Calm down Zell." Yeng said laughing. "Hey Karma I'd watch it if I were you, I know Zell and he isnt kidding."
Karma let out a growl and stalked off to catch up to Beowulf who was tired of the drama from the group.
Ayda even let a laugh out but then Riona had to mouth.
"This isnt very fair, all three of them are hunks. Who should I choose, I wonder if Beowulf is interested."
"Thats far-fetched kid."
It must have struck a nerve because her anoying grin vanished and was replaced with something that was a cross between a pout and a frown.

(OCC: K thats all im doing today, oh and Karma sorry about that whole Riona thing it sounded like the name from that game, she just has a differnt personailty. I like her tho Ive laughed at the reading and laughed at my own...who was it that said they were going to start a sequel to it, Im looking forward to it)

103 Reviews

Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:35 am
Dynamo says...

(I'm the one who came up with Riona, not Karma. Just to let you know.)

The group continued on towards the mountain where the old man lives that Yeng spoke of. As they walked, Ayda noticed Riona constantly trying to rub up against Yeng's side. In an act of sudden jelousy, Ayda forced herself between Yeng and Riona. Yeng didn't notice though, he was too deep in thought. Riona looked at Ayda with a bewildered expression, which suddenly changed to a playful expression. Riona began to rub up against Ayda's side instead.
She's so annoying. Ayda thought.

122 Reviews

Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:08 am
Karma says...

((OOC: Yep, I dont get any credit for Riona, and, by the way, where are we gonig in the story? I'm kinda muddled))
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

103 Reviews

Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:05 pm
Dynamo says...

(To Karma: We're going to find an old man who lives on a mountain. Yeng is leading everyone there. He knows where the old man lives because the old man is the person who created Yeng's antidote. The old man can probably help the group stop Terral.)

67 Reviews

Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:32 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

(OCC:Sorry Dynamo, i guess I got confussed about it...wont happen again)

"Is something wrong?" Yeng asked Ayda
"Uh no, Why would something be wrong?"
Riona didnt try to hold the snicker that erupted from her mouth, Ayda glared at her. For once Riona took a hint.
A sudden smell of smoke caught Yengs attention, something was not right.
"Whats wrong?" Ayda and Zell both asked.
Yeng didnt answer only unsheated his weapon and at full force took off for the village just a little ahead and hoped his suspicions were wrong.
Just as he got to the top of the hill he saw the source of the smell, the village was in flames and people were running in chaos. The rest of the group had caught up to him by now, he heard Ayda gasp.

103 Reviews

Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:19 pm
Dynamo says...

Bandits were attacking the small village, killing anyone they saw. A group of bandits on horses were chasing a family. The youngest son of the family tripped. His mother screamed when she saw the bandits about to kill her son.

Yeng appeared and went between the child and the men on the horses. With one swift slash he killed the closest bandit on a horse. The horse ran off after its dead rider fell off.

Yeng looked over his shoulder and saw the mother picking up her child. She thanked him for saving her son's life. Yeng replied, "Get out of here while you still have a chance." The mother nodded and got back to her family and left the village.

Yeng turned back to the other two bandits still on their horses.

67 Reviews

Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:45 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

Yeng didnt see the other bandit aiming an arrow at him but Ayda did. Rushing to him she threw herself in front of him, turning just in time to see the arrow pierce Ayda through the right shoulder he caught her.
Lowering her to the ground real slow he emitted a string of curse words, "Damnit Ayda, Why the hell did you do that?" while trying to hold the wound that bloods continued to seep from at an alarming rate. He broke the arrow and picked her up in his arms being carefull not to hurt her any more than she already was.

Her shoulder was on fire, it felt like someone had stuck a hot iron to her skin. All she could remember was thinking she had to get to Yeng. She looked up at Yeng who looked scared to death, his face was white and behind his eyes there was about a hundred emotions surging through his mind.

122 Reviews

Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:34 pm
Karma says...

"Stand back!" SHe heard Karma, ylling, behind the thick white fog that blanketed her mind.

Suddenly, she felt strong hands lifting her as an icy cool emantaed from a compress that Karma bandaged to her arm.

Yeng's worried face was the last thing she saw before sinking into the merciful black depths of unconsciousness.
^------^
( 0 . 0 )
---------
Meow

103 Reviews

Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:36 pm
Dynamo says...

The bandit knocked another arrow and aimed it at Yeng. He smiled and said, "Say your prayers."

Riona leapped from out of no where and used her razor sharp claws to rip his face open. The bandit fell off his horse, dead. With a swift jump, she knocked the other bandit off his horse and killed him too.

Zell and the others came to Yeng and Ayda's aid. Another group of bandits were heading towards them with swords. Zell said to Yeng, "Get her out of here." Yeng nodded and picked up Ayda. He and Karma wasted no time trying to find a safe place to tend to her wound.

The group of five bandits were getting closer. Everyone reached for their weapons. Zell went in front of the others and held out his arm. "Stop. I'll take these guys."

He slipped his giant jug of wine off his back, held it over his head and took a big drink. The first bandit came up to Zell and proceeded to attack. Zell took the jug away from his mouth and slammed it into the bandit's skull. He put the lid back on the jug (which is made out of stone by the way) and tossed it at another bandit. He ran at the third bandit and punched him in the face with his iron hard fist. The forth bandit came at him from the side. Zell lifted his leg and took him out with a round house kick. The last bandit charged at him with his sword above his head. The bandit brought his sword down on Zell, who stepped out of the way and stopped it by lifting his leg to hit his arm. Zell brought his elbow down hard on the bandit's arm. He felt a sense of amusement when he heard the bones snaping in half. Before the bandit had the chance to fall to the ground, Zell straightened his other hand and smashed it into the bandit's neck, effectively breaking it and killing him.

Zell looked around at the men he had just killed. He felt something rupturing in his stomach all of a sudden. He opened his mouth and let out a loud, desgusting belch. After that, he said, "God, that's good wine."

67 Reviews

Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:07 pm
AngelBaby88 says...

"Yeng?"
"Shh hes okay, dont try to move." Karma warned her.
Grabbing Karmas hand Ayda asked, "Karma am I going to die?"
Taken aback by Ayda's vulnerbiltey, Karma replied with, "Not if I have anything to say about it."
Ayda passed back out.

"Is she going to be okay?"
Zell who was taking watch of Ayda looked up to see Beowulf standing in the doorway.
"We dont know yet, the fevers upon her. Man Ive never seen Yeng so ate up about anything, he's drank more than me just about. He keeps going on and on about its all his fault and how he'll kill himself if she die's."
Beowulf sighed, "I'll go talk to him."
In the pub Yeng was finishing off another drink when Beowulf took the rest of the mug from him.
"Get ahold of yourself."
Yeng turned to hit him when Zell came running in, "She's awake. She wants Yeng."
Yeng wasted no time trying to get to Ayda.

Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb