z

Young Writers Society

The school of the seven *Starting*

333 Reviews

Reviews: 333
Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:15 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Welcome to the school of sins. I'm presuming you all know the story of Pandoras box, well someone along the line, some one got it wrong. When Pandora opened the box, seven sins were not released, seven people were created. These people were Pandoras' friends, but the world hated them. Blamed them for anything, so they took shelter.

Over time people forgot about them and they mingled in the normal world, each making off springs and starting families. These children had powers beyond beleif, but had no control over them, or very little. So a school was set up;the school of the seven. Lust, greed, pride, gluttony, sloth, hope and envy. Pandora was the symbol of hope. Wrath could not co-incide with the rest of them and swore he would bring them down one by one.

You
You are a new student coming to the school. You are a child of the seven and you know which one you are.For the first year in history they are allowing children of wrath to the school.

You will all have weapons and language training as a requirement the other subjects will be to your choosing :D

Spots
I am not to bothered about the gender ratio as long as some are off each!

Lust- Fire Ice Rose
Greed-done(didn't check name)
Gluttony- done (didn't check name)
Pride-Kolbey-Rae Jackson
Sloth-Ceen De Angelo
Envy- Mortimer Tristan
Hope- Skye Harris
Wrath-Jacob Brett

All characters are either 16 or 17. Also your personality is kind of reflected in your sin so that is why it isn't on the profile :)

Name:
Sin:
Sex:
Picture/description:
Like:
Dislikes:
How they use their sin(For example how does lust use their ways to attract people):
Up for love:
Weapon and Language:
Other:

Starting as soon as I think we have enough. I will post a link to the DT once it is made :D
topic71291.html

P.S. All the teachers, staff ect. Are playable by all but should not be used mainly
Last edited by retrodisco666 on Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:16 pm, edited 8 times in total.
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:20 pm
ScarlettFire says...

Can't do it, sorry.

Profile deleted.
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

333 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:21 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Sure:D
'I have loved to the point of madness, which for me is the only true way to love'
~Francoise Sagan

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:22 pm
Tigersprite says...

I'm in too. Can I have Envy?
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:30 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

I claim lust.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

333 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:38 pm
retrodisco666 says...

Name: Jacob Brett
Sin: Wrath
Sex: Male
Picture/description: five ' eight. Wavy brown hair, dark brown eyes(almost black) Fair complexion.
Like:Game, hunting, victorian literature.
Dislikes:Relgion, optomism, chick flick movies
How they use their sin(For example how does lust use their ways to attract people): He taunts and taunts people until they finally break and give in to what he wants, or until they attack him. If attacked he will fight back and most likely kill them.
Up for love:No
Weapon and Language: Claymore and French
Other: Is being forced by his parents to come to the school
~Francoise Sagan

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:46 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Name: Fire Ice Rose *Goes by all 3 names*
Sin:Lust
Sex:Female
Picture/description:
Spoiler! :

Like: Singing, reading, drawing, writing Spanish, listening/playing music,gymnastics, fighting, dancing, and flirting
Dislikes: Not having music, being told what to do, no freedom, and not being able to fight
How they use their sin: She flirts and seduces people until they give up then she goes in for the kill.
Up for love: Yes
Weapon and Language: Katanas and French and Spanish
Other: She is anything but stupid she is actually top of her class. She always has her Ipod with her no matter what. She can't sit still and will pick up anything and play with it.
Last edited by Ladyofthedeathroses on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:13 pm
Winchester says...

Name: Kolbey-Rae Jackson
Sin: Pride
Sex: Female
Picture/description:
Spoiler! :

Like: Music, Exercise, Dancing, Showing Off, Good Clothes
Dislikes: Bad Fashion, Ugly People, Bad Music
How they use their sin(For example how does lust use their ways to attract people): She shows off alot, And makes people jelous.
Up for love:Yerp
Weapon and Language: Dagger and Ancient Greek
Other:
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

147 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:20 pm
Tigersprite says...

Name: Mortimer Tristan

Sin: Envy

Sex: Male

Picture/description:
1266529389_5780_full.jpeg
1266529389_5780_full.jpeg (11.55 KiB) Viewed 464 times

Likes: The colour red, archery and hunting, learning new languages, manipulating people, rainy and cloudy days, storms, reading, classical music.

Dislikes: Happy-go-lucky people, innocent or pure people he can't manipulate, sunny days, any other genre than classical music, bright colours.

How They Use Their Sin: For generations Mortimer's family has used their powers to manipulate people and gain money and other material things. Mortimer also often uses it to wreak havoc amongst people, a favourite past-time of his.

Up for love: As long as he builds up a strong relationship with the person, then of course.

Weapon and Language: His favourite weapon is a bow and arrow, though he is also skilled with a scimitar for close combat. Being a multi-linguist, he speaks English, Chinese, Japanese, Finnish, Russian, Greek and Roman.

Other: He is a multi-linguist, an excellent hunter and a loner by nature. He would rather spend all his time reading and learning new languages than talking to someone. However, when he does become friends with someone, the bond usually lasts.
Last edited by Tigersprite on Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:51 pm
Dragonet says...

I claim sloth, profile coming up!
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

25 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:05 pm
Dragonet says...

>This is an interesting Profile. No Personalities? No Age?<

Name: Ceen De Angelo

Sin: Sloth

Sex: Female

Appearance: Steely, gray-blue eyes that are outlined with thick eye-liner. Straight black hair with shaggy bangs that hang over her eyes. Fair complexion and pale lips. Her dress attire is mostly included of black, white, and grays. When she walks, it's slow and careless.
Spoiler! :

Likes: The color gray, Clouds, Sleeping, Popcorn, Laid-back people, Puppies, and Soft and fluffy things.

Dislike:
--Working, she'd much rather just be lazy and hang out with friends.
--Obeying, she can be independent and stubborn at times.

How they use their sin: She's good at twisting her words to convince people (and herself) that things can wait and that you can, and should, do whatever you want. She tells people to forget their responsibility and to just relax and have fun.

Up for love: Yes

Weapons/Language: English, Latin, Chinese, and Babylonian.
Hook swords
Spoiler! :

Other:
--She usually gets in trouble for handing in unfinished assignments or sleeping in class.
--She can almost "melt" into shadows. She likes standing in a corner and studying people; their actions, their weaknesses.
--She rarely smiles, and when she does it's only a half, raise-the-corner-of-her-mouth smile. She does feel happy, it's just that she doesn't show it.
Last edited by Dragonet on Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

25 Reviews

Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:45 am
Dragonet says...

I want to start this thing! So, do we start when all of the slots are filled? If so then, JOIN PEOPLE!

PS. Sorry for impatienceness, I'm excited and can't be controlled.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

147 Reviews

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:47 am
Tigersprite says...

Come on Greed n' Gluttony, JOIN SO WE CAN START THIS THING! RAWR!

Whoa! I went a little crazy there!
Nathan Leopold

333 Reviews

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:31 am
retrodisco666 says...

I'll be nice, as long as we get one more person we'll be fine. And then we can start. We will be starting from actually going into the school for the first time.
~Francoise Sagan

46 Reviews

Reviews: 46
Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:19 am
ImABookPerson says...

Name:Lucifer
Sin:Greed
Sex:Female
Picture/description:How do I put a picture here? :O

Like:Money
Dislikes: Bad music
How they use their sin(For example how does lust use their ways to attract people): Hmm, not sure yet XD
Up for love:Yes
Weapon and Language: A very sharp blade. English
Other: -

My first SB! :D
Attachments
beautiful-young-girl-with-red-hair-and-green-eyes-thumb2040147.jpg
beautiful-young-girl-with-red-hair-and-green-eyes-thumb2040147.jpg (40.75 KiB) Viewed 384 times
I won't run when the sky turns to flame
and I sure won't budge when the earth does shake
when the flood comes up, I will dance in the rain
'cause it's all the same to me

Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird