z

Young Writers Society

The YWS Mansion

384 Reviews

Reviews: 384
Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:07 am
eldEr says...

As if YWS wasn't hecticly epic enough...

Now it's a mansion, and every YWSer who ever joined the website is invited to join us in our insanity, and of course, our epicness. You each have your own giant room, and we have our minion-monkeys to create rooms at will. This includes extra kitchens, party rooms, swimming pools, ice-skating rinks, fire realms... Well yeah, you get the picture.

It's a freakishly huge mansion okay?

And we all live there together, in as much harmony as can be expected. It's our big, huge, sometimes dysfunctional (in the best possible way), awesome and impossible to hate family.

Who are you?

Well, you're yourself of course! No need to make up some insane character! Be your insane self instead!

Rules:

-Well, considering you're being you, romance is pretty much off-limits. Talk about AWKWARD. (Unless you're sepcial, like... Em and Vitly and you're actually dating on YWS. (Em=Puzzle Vitly=VitaminCakes) But even then, sex scenes are a big, fat NO NO NO. Yeah, three no's.)

-Keep the swearing low-key and to a minimum.

-Keep posts at least 500 characters long. That's pretty short, just for the record. But, the longer the better.

-Violence? Keep it to a minimum. And just for the record, everybody is revivable. By themselves or other members. So, if you're killed in the SB, just revive yourself. Or ask another member to revive you. (As we know that some users like to "kill" other users) Just don't let this take up the whole SB or get out of hand, got it? (Booooring)

-Use your very best grammar, punctuation, ect. I shouldn't have to lecture you on that!

-Have fun!

Profiles:

Spoiler! :
Name (user or real name, or both):

Appearance (A picture of you or just written):

Dislikes:
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

Random avatar

Reviews: 41
Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:13 am
GrantBlayfur says...

Eh, I'm in.

Name (user or real name, or both): GrantBlayfur/Garrett

Appearance (A picture of you or just written): 6' tall, skinny, short blonde hair, eyes change color, and a darn FINE body if I do say so myself! ;)
Spoiler! :

Likes: Smart conversation, flirting, writing, listening to people talk with other people, running, leading things.

Dislikes: Stupid conversation, loud and arrogant people, homework, Justin Bieber.
Last edited by GrantBlayfur on Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:17 am
SisterItaly says...

Name (user or real name, or both): Emaly, Username: Puzzle. Nicknames Vary.

Appearance (A picture of you or just written):
Spoiler! :
Picture0036.jpg

Likes: Writing, music, solitude, pens, markers, tape, good books, dressing up, light rain, and the magical invention of bluetooth.

Dislikes: Cell ringtones, some specific people who don't come on yws, sports, hot heavy days, sleep, nail polish, most labels for people *prep, goth, ect.*, and small dogs. Oh, and people who don't capitalize their I's.

Other: I have a cat, her name is Shadow.
Spoiler! :
Picture0045.jpg
. People call me Freak, some people know the inside joke, other people are just jerks *grumble grumble*. 95% of the time I will respond to Freak, without giving you the death glare.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:00 pm
NinjaCookieMonster says...

Name (user or real name, or both): Ninj, Ninjy/ Hannah

Appearance (A picture of you or just written): Darkish brown hair, a little past the shoulders, big blue-gray (more blue though, and they look green in some lights) eyes, long lashes. Full body, 5'1". She's short. Don't mock it.

Spoiler! :
Photo 772.jpg
Dat's me!
Photo 772.jpg (77.83 KiB) Viewed 435 times

Likes: Neon colors, writingwritingwriting, rain, wind, cold weather, dancing to fun music, various subgenres of rock, string instruments, Chuck Taylors, murder mystery shows, photography, hip hop dancing.

Dislikes: Neutral colors (excepting black), strangers, sunny days, humidity, heat, dancing in public, country, badly played instruments, bad quality videos, grilled chicken, haters, orange flavoring.
Last edited by NinjaCookieMonster on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hey, Jude, don't make it bad
take a sad song and make it better
remember to let it into your heart
then you can start
to make it better.

~make books, not war~

"Not vampires, fish from space."

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:13 pm
Ladyofthedeathroses says...

Name- Raven I go by Sara if you call me Raven I will just glare at you and not answer UN: Ladyofthedeathroses Nicknames: LOTDR, Lady, Roses excetera
Appearance Black hair down to my waist dark blue eyes pale skin with a scar on my cheek.
Likes: Music singing reading drawing running animals and gymnastics

Dislikes: Mean people, animal cruelty, rude people, and not having music.
"You are without a doubt, the worst pirate I've ever heard of."

"But you have heard of me."

384 Reviews

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:19 pm
eldEr says...

Name: Isha, Ishy, Ish, Cassidy, Cass, Cassie, SassyCassy (I may shoot you for that one though)

Appearance: Short brown hair, one hazel and one dark brown eye. Freckles (more visible in the summer though), a bit shorter than average.
Spoiler! :

Likes: Music, writing, reading, animals, mythology, Ripley's, BRI, Ted Dekker, adventure, creating everything and anything I can, debates (most of the time), rainy days, thunder storms, sun (in moderation), snow, winter... the list goes on for quite a while.

Dislikes: Harry Potter, Pokemon, Vampires, Werewolves (though they are better than vamps), being degraded, arrogance, ego-maniacs (with some acceptions), people who hurt my friends, swimming pools (I prefer the middle of the lake), being told what to do, dark chocolate and mustard.
Last edited by eldEr on Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

147 Reviews

Reviews: 147
Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:42 pm
Tigersprite says...

This is a great idea!

Name: Tiger or Savannah, do NOT shorten to Sav.

Nicknames: Tigersprite, Sprite.

Appearance: Shoulder-length black hair, sort-of short, scar above left eye, both eyes brown.

Likes: Reading, writing, the colour blue, Final Fantasy, chocolate, day dreaming, a little Pokemon, alternative music, etcetera.

Dislikes: pop, hip-hop, swearing, Christopher Paolini, anything Disney related, Facebook (slightly), Maths, apple juice and fanatical Christians.
"A superman ... is, on account of certain superior qualities inherent in him, exempted from the ordinary laws which govern men. He is not liable for anything he may do."
Nathan Leopold

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:02 pm
Winchester says...

Name: Chloe Or Rebs :)

Apperance:
Spoiler! :
Picture%200016.jpg
Picture%200016.jpg (58.31 KiB) Viewed 312 times

Likes: Muisc, Writing, Hot Boys, Singng, Drawing, Reading, Cooking.

Dislikes: Some People, Heavy Metal and Screamo, Wasps, Pain, Mushrooms
Last edited by Winchester on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:39 pm
.:Echelon:. says...

Good storybook to start on.

Name: Echelon

Appearance: long blonde hair, hazel eyes, red lips, wears alot of eyeliner.

OTT. I adore bright lights,
moulin rouge, transvestites,
musicials, fancy dress, big
hair and makeup, corny
horror movies and bizaare
magazine.
My favourite colour is
blood red, although i like
pink alot. I like heavy metal and screamo music.

Dislikes: unhygenic people, animals, bugs, hiphop.
Attachments
66928_1666072856315_1372083523_1732486_2226326_s.jpg
66928_1666072856315_1372083523_1732486_2226326_s.jpg (6.74 KiB) Viewed 386 times
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:20 pm
fictionfanatic says...

LOVE IT! Though I think if let us have kitchens and stuff we'll never leave our rooms!!!!!!

Name (user or real name, or both): Gigi

Appearance (A picture of you or just written): Idk how to put a pic. of myself on here so......I'm around 5 foot 2, maybe 3. I have blonde hair streaked with a very light brown and parts are so light blonde they're almost white, but that's mostly on the bottom layers (Just so you know, it's natural. I swear.) My hair goes down to about the bottom of my shoulder blades (recently cut it) but my bangs are just short enough to where they can't fit in a ponytail (rather aggrevating) My cheeks are normally naturally rosy, I have full lips, and an oval face shape (i think). I tend to have ink or marker on my hands. I usually wear darker colors and I wear little makeup (usualy just mascara and clear lipgloss if anything)

*Anyone wanna see a pic of me, tell me how to get it from being saved onto my computer to here*

Likes: Tall, funny, sweet guys. Absolutely love a guy who can make me laugh. Blue eyes. Either black or blond hair (weird, since they're total opposites.) Aerosmith (love them!) Rain. Reading. Art. Writing. Autumn. My combat boots :). Knowing random facts. Singing. My dog Katie (Golden Retriever). The cold. YELLOW!!!!. Rock, hard rock, heavy metal, blues-rock, and other things along those lines. I love cheesey movies, like Killer Klowns from Outer Space. I also like romance, comedies, or ramantic comedies. My two most favorite famous people are 1. Steven Tyler 2. Brad Pitt. I also like dressing nice, because I love when people compliment me.

Dislikes: Jerks. High maitenence people. Too much makeup (for myself. I don't really care if other people use it unless its caked on). The heat. Justin Bieber (Hate him with a passion!!!). People with no sense of humor. Essays (I have to write two within two days!!!! Grrrrrrrrr.) Pop or hiphop music. Horror films. People who do things just to impress someone.

*Wow, sorry that was so long*
Live, Love, Laugh

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:52 pm
MilkNCookies says...

ok... due to safety, I'm going to ake my profile LIKE me but not exactly... my picture will be different but sort of the same, I'm making up a name. is that ok?

Name: DragonWriterFantaic/ Lily

Appearance:
Spoiler! :
It's like Anime me!

Likes: Animals, computers, basketball, riding horses, swimming, between periods in school, world history, music(beatles), people who make me laugh, reading, small groups of friends, random facts (ya, I coppied, sorry!), cmpliments, fishing

Dislikes: Being ignored, being outdone, being bored, hunters, mean people, bullies, math(im doing better, though!), dark, mornings.

Other: I have ALOT of animals, including a dog that follows me everywhere. I'm including her here. her name is blossom:
Spoiler! :
ImageImage
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:09 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Name: Nicole

Nicknames: Tiger, White, 93, Teti (Ishala only!), etc, etc.

Appearance: The top portion of my hair is light brown and the underneath, bottom portion is a dark red. Wears thick eyeliner on my top lid, often outlined with glitter. Yay for glitter. (; Long lashes, but not very thick. Tall for a girl. I think I'm 5'11". Hourglass figure. Broad shoulders and a medium sized frame. Not skinny, not chunky, just average.
**Might add a pic...hmmm...**

Likes: Phantom of the Opera, Sweeney Todd, Great Music, GOOD musicals, Laughing, Hanging out with friends, Writing, Sarcasm, Acting like a complete idiot, Old movies, Playing the Piano, The piano in general, The Cello, Harry Potter, Horror movies, Dramas, Good moives in general, Reading, Swimming, Rain (especially with a thick, soft blanket, my Ipod and a great movie), Nightime, Tattoos, and My Ipod.

Dislikes: Days that are just too Sunny, Dirty girls, People who are sad ALL the time, People who constantly talk about themselves (hmm....irony considering what I'm doing now xD), Braggers, Stereotypical people, Selfishness, Betrayal, Sobbiness, Self-pity, and feeling bored.

Other: My favorite movie is Phantom of the Opera. Ever want to make me happy? It's my piano inspiration. I love to write songs on the piano. I'm also a very high soprano and love to sing Ms. Daae's part in the musical. (;
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

44 Reviews

Reviews: 44
Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:49 pm
Winchester says...

Wow this place was massive! It was marble all over and to tell you the truth?

I frikin love it.

I walked into my room, massive. All my cd's were there, posters were up and all m blankets were on my bed.

I got changed into my checked shirt, skinnies and blue and balck hightops, let my hair down and bounded down the marble stairs. Then i remebered how hungary i was...I bounded up the stairs back to my room to my kitchen..And grabbed some ice cream (Ben and Jez's Baked Alaska od course) I then jumped down the stairs and went outside were i saw Ninj and Ish

"OMEHGOSH!" I Shouted neally droping the icecream.

"Rebimio!" They both shouted at once and pulled me into a hug.

There ya go Ishhie!
"Winner, winner, chicken dinner" Wise words said by the one and only, Dean Winchester.

384 Reviews

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:04 pm
eldEr says...

"Isn't it like... the most epic thing in the world?!" I asked Ninjily, voice excited. The mansion was huge... and I hadn't even been to my room yet!

Ninj nodded quickly. "I knooow!"

I opened my mouth to say more, but was interupted by a loud, "OMEHGOSH!" and the sound of splattering icecream. Well, we had the monkies to clean that up.

I turned quickly, emitting a squeal. "Rebimio!" We shouted it in unison, which made me giggle. I grabbed Reb's arm and pulled her into a group hug. We were the first three here from what I could tell. That had to count for something totally epic.

I pulled away from the hug, grinning like the total maniac I swore I was. "Okay so... what do we-"

"Ishy! Ninj! Rebs!"

I turned quickly and my grin broadened. "Emmy!" I ran over to her and gave her a whopper-hug. "Who says we go outside and wait for everybody else to arrive?" I asked, pulling away.

I wanted to be here when everybody else arrived. Just because I like shrieking out greetings and all of the marvelous free hugs. Those things were the best ever. And what's better than free hugs? Free hugs from fellow YWSers of course! And those free hugs would be arriving shortly, and the people that came with them of course. Ah yes, this was going to be fun.
Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurl.

got trans?

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:31 pm
MilkNCookies says...

I watched as everyone hugged each other. I DON"T LIKE HUGS. I ran for the house, but someone caught me first.

"Dragon!" The person(Anyone?) called, before hugging me. I REALLY DON'T LIKE HUGS!
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae