z

Young Writers Society

Terror-Accepting

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:42 pm
ThePowerOutage says...

You all were on-board the MS Oasis of the Seas when it was hijacked whilst on course for Fort Lauderdale. he terrorists have 3 bombs on board, each enough to sink the ship. They have cut off access to the outside world by taking everybodies personal possessions. The Captain had been thrown overboard and the Hijackers are heading for Europe, Despite objections over the radio. Kyran, whose father owns the ship paid the terrorists to hijack it and then sink it once everyone is safely off the ship so Kyran gets the $2 billion insurance. He later realizes that the Hijackers don't intend to follow his meticulous plan, instead commit the ultimate act of terror by Slaughtering 5,800 passengers and 2000 crew, including himself. Together with a few of the ships greatest minds and fists he plans to take back the ship.

We need 4 peoples to be terrorists and as many others as possible.
Character Template (Doubles up as my guy)
Name: Kyran Power
Terrorist?: No, but he organized the attack for insurance money
Image: N/A
Description: 5" 3 with Brown Bed head hair. Two scars, one at the top of his right eye and another under the left eye.
Character Bio: Born to wealthy parents with high class parents, Kyran spent a lot of his life alone or with his nanny. At 5 he discovered the wonderful world of electronics. By 7 he could build the most powerful gaming PC's blindfolded. At 11 he wrote a malicious program that was specifically designed to infiltrate banking systems. Using it he stole almost a billion pounds by regularly stealing small amounts of money designed to look like banking charges.
Strengths: He is extremely intelligent and caring.
Weaknesses: (at least 2!) He doesn't react well under pressure and finds it hard to get along with others
Special: His dad owns the ship.

Rules as normal
Let the fun Begin!!!

P.S. P.M me if you think I need to edit something, I wrote it at about 11pm last night
Last edited by ThePowerOutage on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Don't ask me what a quidnunc is or else I'll Floccinaucinhilipilificate you
I KILLED BOB

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:19 pm
SisterItaly says...

Name: Cassandra Williams

Terrorist?: No

Image:
Spoiler! :

Character Bio: Her dad is extremely wealthy. He decided to take a trip on the boat, so his little girl tagged along. She figured it was something. She is constantly looking for something new and exciting.

Strengths: Fast and pretty physically strong

Weaknesses: Can't swim, pretty ditsy, easily persuaded

Special: She totally like talks like this like all the time really!
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

Every time our next guest is here, all of our lives are seriously in danger.
— David Letterman