z

Young Writers Society

Demigods: Camp *Still open*

25 Reviews

Reviews: 25
Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:34 pm
Dragonet says...

>Right now, we need some more people to join. I just sent some people on a quest, so the numbers have gone down by quite a bit. Mostly, we need boys.<

Main Idea
Do you ever dream of going to Camp Half-Blood? Here's your chance! This storybook is all about giving you the chance to make Camp Half-Blood as real as possible.
This is Fan-Fic from the Percy Jackson series. It's 18 years after the last book (that should be enough time for the big three cabins to fill up)

Plot
Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! You most likely came here when your god-parent claimed you when you were twelve. As you know, this is where we train, learn more about our parents and their past, and have fun activities.
We are going to make this as real as possible, meaning that Monday in real life will be Monday in the SB, Friday in real time will be Friday in SB time.

Here's a Sample Activity Schedule
The activities at Camp Half Blood are numerous and change daily. Below is only a sample of what a typical day might look like.
Spoiler! :
8:00 Breakfast & Cabin Inspection
9:00-10:00 Sword & Shield w/Ares Cabin – Cabin Challenge, full combat armor required.
10:00-11:00 Archery w/Chiron – target practice: proper use of flaming arrows.
11:00-1:00 Winged Horseback Riding w/Demeter Cabin – first hour trail, picnic lunch, second hour aerial combat
1:00-2:00 Monster Assault Techniques w/Hermes Cabin – Ethiopian Dracones: Their Teeth, Claws, and Feeding Habits
2:00-4:00 FREE CHOICE
Arts & Crafts w/Hephaestus Cabin – Make your own Bronze Weapon
*or* Canoe Races w/Naiads – 1st Place Prize: 20 drachma credit at the Camp Store
*or* Climbing Wall w/satyrs – “The Clashing Rocks”
4:00-5:00 Swim & Beach Time w/the Nereids — bring sunscreen, discus, javelin, etc.
5:00-6:00 Free Time, Volleyball, Cabin Clean-up
6:00 Dinner & Announcements
7:00-9:00 Capture the Flag – combat gear required, all magical items allowed.
9:00-10:00 Sing-a-long and bonfire w/Apollo Cabin
10:00 Prepare for bed – Lights out by 11:00

I want lots and lots of people to join! It's most likely that everyone here has read Percy Jackson, whether it's one book or all of them. We need lots of people for camp. There are 12+ cabins and we need to fill them up! No one wants to be the only one in there cabin. This SB won't be any fun if we have to use a lot of unowned characters. The books say approximately 100 campers, plus satyrs, naiads, and dryads, (you can join as any of these).

Lets make this the biggest SB anyone has seen! I challenge everyone who has read this, to join. Are you up for the challenge?

Rules
Spoiler! :
1. Romance is ok, but no sex please.
2. All YWS rules
3. Yes, you can cuss, but don't make it a second language
4. I know that the last book leaves off with all of the minor gods getting there own cabin but to me that's really dumb not the best idea. So, yes, the cabins are there, but for everyone who joins lets keep it simple and have everyone's parents be one of the 12 Olympians (well, 13 if you count Hades)
5. You can have up to three characters. Actually, I encourage you to have at least two (if you can handle it). Let's fill this camp up!
6. Please don't join unless you've read the book.

Cabins Remember, I want lots of people, so there can be a couple people with the same parent. But try to keep it even, don't let there be six Poseidon kids and no Demeter children.
(All of the people with stars, are the people who went off on a quest.
Spoiler! :
Zeus
*forsakinshadow~ Kassie White
ninjacookiemonster~ Lila David
TheNewHero~ Trent Aether
Apollo
Dragonet~ Alex Freemon;
rebelinsilence~ Ebony-Fawn Indigo
Poseidon
Calligraphy~ Charlie Rae Browen
Funkymomo~ Luna Penelope Saunders
Athena
[s]DragonWriterFanatic~ Blossom (Marie) Hefter[/s]
*Roadnevertravled~ Regan Perkins
Ares
*TheGreatIthy~ Jack Hunt;
ultraviolet~ Keed Sears
*Noelle~ Lexie Elliot; Andreas Minopolous
Hermes
*Dragonet~ Nick (Nicolas) Jensen;
Calligraphy~ Desert Strohschein (not claimed)
*Iiscraftywriter~ Spirit Jones
Hades
DemiGodRock12~ Georgie Decamshyre
*ScarlettFire~ Cassandra Miller
Azula~ Ophelia Rain
Hephaestus
Calligraphy~ Bryan Barlow
Demeter
Allmixedup~ Jason Riley
Iiscraftywriter~ Kasey Dremonda
Dionysus
forsakinshadow~ Jessie (Jess) and Justice (Just) Covan
Aphrodite
LavenderBlue~ Gwenllian (Gwen) Scot
Satyrs
Dragonet~ Tristen Vine
(Hera and Artemis won't have any kids)

Here's a couple of really good quiz's that you can take if you don't know which god is your parent. But you don't have to follow what it says ;)
http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/92 ... -olympians
and
page.php?id=654 To get to this quiz, go to discussion and click the topic What god is your parent 2. Sorry, I couldn't find any other way to get it to you, but it really is a good quiz (in my opinion).

Camper~
Spoiler! :
Name:
Parents: (Mortal and god)
Appearance: (Picture and written)
Personalities:
Other Personalities: (Likes, Dislikes, Strengths and Weaknesses)
Brief history: (Emphasis on brief. Just write a short description of how long you've been to camp, what your mortal family is like, and if you've been on a quest, ect.)
Up for love:
Other:

Satyr, Dryad, or Naiad ~

Spoiler! :
Name:
Age: (How old you are and how old you look. Remember these creatures mature slower then humans. In the first book, Grover is really 26 but he acts 12)
Appearance:
Campers: (if you're a satyr tell what kids you've gathered, if not ignore this)
Personality:
Other:

>Note: For those who haven't read the last book (don't worry, I'm not giving away anything important) Camp Half-Blood now has a cabin for every god, including minor gods. The minor cabins will be placed some place behind the Olympian cabins, so as to not interfere with their symbolic placing.

**************************************************************************************************************
Extra Surprise! (Your going to like this)

Spoiler! :
After about a week or so, I'm going to send seven people off on a quest. Remember the prophecy in the last book? That's what we're going off of.

For those who don't know or forgot, this is what it is:.
Seven half-bloods shall answer the call.
To storm or fire, the world must fall.
An oath to keep with the final breath,
And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death.

The seven people who post a lot / write good posts, will get to go (I will be the judge). I'll make another storybook topic for it and we can do the quest over there. While, everyone who stays behind, can stay in this storybook. That way, no one's left out.

Excited? I am!

DT~ topic70313.html
Last edited by Dragonet on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:35 pm, edited 48 times in total.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:39 pm
SisterItaly says...

[s]*will finish*

Name: Ashley Riley

Parents: Demeter, and Jason Riley

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Personality: She's not much of a fighter, and not really all that strong to begin with. She's more of a wanderer, seemingly drifting off to her own world, or wandering off to inspect something like a bug, or her little garden. She never seems to be able to hold a conversation, she blanks out and starts day-dreaming, so she's more of a loner.

Other Personalities: Likes: Her garden, animals, summer, the color orange. Dislikes: annoying people, winter, people in her garden. Strengths: Fast, green thumb, great singer. Weaknesses: Weak physically, not focused, sensitive.

Brief history: Her dad and her lived together for a while. She's new to the camp, her dad noticed how 'miserable' she was. She wasn't miserable just distant. He took her to the camp and left her there. She's still rather confused, all he told her was "You mother was the great Demeter, this is where you belong."

Up for love: YA!

Other:
[/s] Nevermind.
Last edited by SisterItaly on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"Even in the end --even in death-- I can't hate you." - Neri Hereford's last words.

"The Gods demand blood, for they... do not bleed." Jaska.

The Book.

199 Reviews

Reviews: 199
Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:58 pm
Apple says...

EDIT: Sorry, I'll have to pull out of my saved position, after all I cannot join. SORRY D-DOG! I'm just a 'lil busy is all... :D Stupid life, it always wants to so much!
Last edited by Apple on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I spy!

25 Reviews

Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:06 pm
Dragonet says...

Name: Alex Freemon

Parents: Apollo. Her mom is an artist in Chicago. She remarried to Kevin Freemon, a nice man who works in the theater.

Appearance: Alex is 5'5. She spends a lot of time in the sun, so she's fairly tan. She has a sprinkle of freckles under her yellow/brown eyes. She was blond as a baby, but now it's grown out as brown. When in the sun, it reflex a golden-honey color on the edges. She wears bright clothing, and is never without a colorful head band. She has, like, ten different pairs of funky-colored Converse that she wears.
Spoiler! :

Personality: Alex is bright and cheery. She laughs a lot, is nice to everybody (even when they're really annoying and she doesn't want to), and has a lot of friends. But she's a bit of a show off.
Even though she's really sweat most of the time, you better not mess with her because she will get you and she won't stop until she's had revenge.

Other Personalities: Alex loves the sun, bright colors, fire, sunflower seeds, her tie-die stuffed animal mouse, skate boards, her orange iPod that she's never without, Converse, and mice (yes, I said mice. It's one of her dad's symbolic animals). But she doesn't like the dark, the water, and snakes.
She's really good at archery, she can notch three arrows at once and be accurate almost every time. She's really creative and is good at art, acting, and music. She's an amazing dancer. However, she's terrified of water and can't swim very well, and sword fighting isn't really her thing.

Brief History: Her mom remarried when she was only one year old, so she always thought Kevin was her real father. It was hard when she found out that he wasn't.
She came to camp when she was 12, so she's been here for 3 years. She got a quest only two weeks after she came to camp. She went with Nick and their satyr. The quest was in the sea of monsters; she had a bad experience there (that's one of the reasons why she doesn't like water).

Up for love: Duh, yeah!

Other: Nick and Ebony are some of her best friends. Like most Apollo kids, she has a quiver that returns all arrows that she shoots. Like Percy's sword returns to him, the arrows return to the quiver.

**************************************************************************************************

Name: Nick (Nicholas) Jensen

Parents: Hermes. His mom is a flight attendant. His mom and Alex's mom are sisters, which makes them cousins. Because his mom is gone on airplanes a lot, he stays at Alex's house most of the time.

Appearance: Wild blond hair. Green eyes. Mischievous smile, dark eyebrows. Just like the pic, except more of a dirtier, messy look. Not as clean and perfect. He wears ripped up jeans and old T-shirts.
Spoiler! :

Personality: Mischievous and sneaky. He's the master mind of trouble and can plot any sort of scheme. He likes to joke around, sarcasm is like a second language. But he's a good leader and he knows when to be serious. He's really protective of people put under his care, especially Alex.

Other Personalities: He likes money, heights, Alex (as a sister), challenges, and traveling. He doesn't like people who are serious all the time, boredom, and clean spaces (just like some people can't work in clutter, he can't work in absolute order).
He's really good at sneaking, lying and theft. And he's an amazing runner, and really good at swords. But he can't aim for the life of him; so naturally he's not good at bow and arrows. And another thing, he doesn't have any taste buds (I know, it's weird, but I figured it'd put twist to things).

Brief History: His mom, Susan, met Hermes when he happened to be in town (delivering a package of coarse) and he caught her stealing something. They fell in love and dated for a few years. One time, Susan's sister (Alex's mom) joined them on one of their dates. Hermes found out and brought Apollo along. So that's how they met.
Nick has been going to camp ever sense he was 12, so he's been here for five years. He's been on one quest, with Alex.

Up for love: Of course!

Other: He's the cabin councilor.
Last edited by Dragonet on Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:46 pm, edited 17 times in total.
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

49 Reviews

Reviews: 49
Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:41 pm
MilkNCookies says...

Actually, I can't do this now, and I'm REALLY SORRY! I'll probably join later along, when school gets easier. Also,
i have a lot of SB's going now, and i'll probably just mess this one up and never post. Sorry!
Last edited by MilkNCookies on Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fantasy is a way of looking through the wrong end of the telescope."

"The writer who breeds more words than he needs is making a chore for the reader who reads!"

~Dr.Seuss.

522 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 522
Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:35 am
Lavvie says...

Name: Gwenllian, but called Gwen for short. (Last name: Scott)

Parents: Aphrodite and a school teacher named Lon Scott.

Appearance: Gwenllian has shoulder-length red curly hair and pale skin, but not overly white-ish pale. Her eyes are a faded forest green and she stands about 5'7. Gwen focuses a lot on her appearance (a trait from Aphrodite, no less) and never misses a day without makeup.
Spoiler! :

Personalities: Gwenllian seems to be one of the less shallow compared to Aphrodite's other children. Of course, Gwen still takes great pride in her appearance and sometimes can have very shallow ideas about people and beauty. Gwen isn't completely brainless though. Her father, Lon, believed in equal treatment of everything and so Gwen finds herself as an empathetic person most of the time (except for her Aphrodite moments XD). Gwen tends to have a slight temper, but not uncontrollable. Usually, when angry at someone, she'll use the "silent treatment" or use a simple comeback. Of course, her tactics aren't the best and are usually provoking to the other, but as said before, Gwen rarely has a temper.

Other Personalities: Gwen is especially fond to those who compliment her well (and if you really want to get on her good side, say something nice about her hair). Gwen also days when the sun is slightly covered by clouds, but a warm chinook runs as a breeze. Gwen especially dislikes those who judge her beforehand and think she's "a shallow Aphrodite girl". Of course, that may sometimes be true, but either way... SKILLS: Gwen is few in this section, but is oddly good at bow and arrow. She isn't fantastic at it, but she can get away with it as defense.

Brief history: Gwenllian had a fairly normal mortal life. She attended the very school Lon taught at and she lived a fairly good life, except for the "dyslexia" and "ADHD". When she was aged eleven, Lon told her that she was in fact a demi-god and that her mother hadn't really left the family (well, she had, but it was under different circumstances). Lon thought it safer if she attended Camp Half-blood year-long, but she would come to stay with her father during holidays. Gwen, currently aged 15, has been at camp for 4 years, and she has tried to get a quest, but unfortunately has never been chosen, really.

Up for love: Yes.

Other: Gwen is one of the few demi-gods at Camp Half-blood that have actually met their god/goddess parent. When Aphrodite came to see Gwenllian, she brought her daughter a beautiful recreation of a seashell on a necklace, as the seashell is one of Aphrodite's symbols. Gwenllian wears it every day and keeps it with her at all times if she can't wear it for some reason.
Spoiler! :

What is to give light must endure burning. – Viktor Frankl

212 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 212
Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:50 am
ScarlettFire says...

Oh, this could be fun. Spot saved for a child of Hades.

Edit: Profile.

Name: Cassandra Miller.

Parents: Hades and mortal mother, Allison Miller.

Appearance: Cassie is tall, about 5’6 in height. She's slim and athletic with long, black hair and pale blue eyes. She's naturally pale and always seems to be smirking. She also has a set of scratches across her left shoulder blade that she received on her way to camp. Cassie is usually seen wearing dark clothing. She always has a necklace on (the one her mother gave her).
Spoiler! :

Personalities: Cassie seems cold-hearted, fiery, strong-willed, distant and determined, and is sometimes a force to be reckoned with. She can be very stubborn and snarky on occasion, but prefers to keep to herself.. As a child, she was kind, loving and caring, but losing her mother has made her shut down. Cassie has bit of a temper, which is very short, very fiery and sometimes very violent. She doesn’t like to be called a coward.

Other Personalities: Cassandra loves to climb, dance (when no one is watching), ride and run. She doesn’t like to be a called a coward, has a bit of a problem with authority, and can’t stand it when someone thinks they’re ‘it’. She’s good at fighting, but prefers not to. Is also good at riding, climbing and dancing (but that’s a secret). She’s fast on her feet, but bad at long-range combat, preferring close-quarters. Cassie is a decent with the sword, and can just pass at good with the bow (even if she tends to not hit the target most of the time). She used to do Fencing and Archery as an after-school activity, even if she wasn’t very good at Archery. She can also cook, but may burn the food. Cassie doesn't like to talk about her mother and will often shut people out when they ask, and then go off on her own. But never for long. She does like company, but not always human (or demigod) company.

Brief history: Cassie has had a relatively normal life. Her mother, who was a waitress, has recently died. Cassie tries not to show it, but she’s really upset. She never did like the company of others, and was a bit of a loner. Then she was found by a Satyr and told she was a Demigod. She didn’t believe him at first, but then the usual happened. Boy, was she surprised. She’s recently arrived at camp so she's never been on a quest.

Up for love: Sure.

Other: Her mother gave her a necklace for her 16th birthday:
Spoiler! :
Last edited by ScarlettFire on Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"With friends like you, who needs a medical license?" - Paimon, Aether's Heart

“It's easier to ask forgiveness than it is to get permission.” - Grace Hopper.

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:18 pm
Calligraphy says...

Name: Charlie Rae Browen
Parents: Poseidon, and Amalia. She is a fun loving single mom that acts like a teenager every chance she gets. :D
Appearance:usually wears baggy cut of sweat pants and one or two tank tops. She hates wearing shoes, but when she does they are usually flip-flops.
Spoiler! :

Personalities: She is fun and almost everyone likes her. Even though she doesn't act like it she really hates herself and always things she is doing something wrong. She is a perfectionist. She thinks she is ugly. Her close friends do know this. She is talkative, but not excessively so.
Other Personalities: She loves to swim ( of course) or do anything else involving water, she hates pools, she can tell what is going to happen for the weather. She loves volleyball and climbing. She is horrible at running fast, close combat, math, defense. She can throw a pretty good round house kick. She does well walking on slippery stuff or thin things, I guess I could just say she has good balance. She hates singing. She is always hot as in not cold.
Brief history: She was just an average teenager. Nothing really big happened in her life until weird stuff started to happen. Finally her mom told who she really was. She has not met her dad. She has been at camp for just under a year. The year she went she was a few weeks late. She has never been on a quest.
Up for love: Yep
Other:

Name: Desert Strohschein
Parents: He has not been claimed. He lives with his mother and his stepfather.
Appearance: He looks older than this picture.. but this is the best one I could find
Spoiler! :
cody_linley.jpg
cody_linley.jpg (22.13 KiB) Viewed 1131 times

Personalities: He is way over protective. Stereotypes dudes. Takes without asking. Can't stand a girl being hurt. Is pretty easy going. He doesn't have tons of words, but he isn't completely silent. He gets angry when he really cares about something, but he is really good at not showing it. He is pretty independent, but can work in a group if he hast to.
Other Personalities: He loves water, nature, animals, running, adventure, girls, long lasting relationships, feeling good about himself, books, music, and any good fun. He doesn't like stuffy places, being the center of attention, being in a crowd of people, people who don't care about others, any type of alcoholic drink, monsters, people who talk to much.
Brief history: Has been at camp half blood for four years. His mother remained when he was about 10. He still doesn't like the dude. He as one little sister whom his mom had with his step dad, and two half full grown siblings (brother and sister) that his dad had in his first marriage. The only person in his family that he trusts is his little sister.
Up for love: Yep, he wants a long lasting relationship.
Other: has never been on a quest.

Name: Bryan Barlow
Parents: God: Hephaestus Normal: Kate Barlow
Appearance: He isn't exactly buff, but he is pretty strong. He is just an average height for a dude not short, but not freakishly tall.
Spoiler! :
39763_1566364121569_1309380727_31585013_6055161_n.jpg
39763_1566364121569_1309380727_31585013_6055161_n.jpg (10.79 KiB) Viewed 1110 times

Personalities: He is quiet and thinks about what he says before he says it. He mostly watches people. How they react to things, what is actually going on inside of them ex... But, he is not one to ask personal questions. Even though you think he would he doesn't eat a lot. It really isn't a conscious thing he just doesn't have the time. When it is meal time he never takes a lot or eats sweets. Can be crafty, vindictive, creative, and cunning. (not usually though). He is usually really mellow.
Other Personalities: He is pretty strong, good at close combat with swords/battle axes/spears, courageous, good at metal working, he always has the best armor. He is a slow runner and swimmer. He can throw pretty far. He has bad feet that always hurt.
Brief history: (Hera and Aphrodite hate because of Hephaestus's past) He hates family. He has two older sisters that knew he was a demigod for a long time and never told him. They are players and always have new boyfriends. He hats people like that. He has been at camp for six years. He hates Hephaestus because he raped his mom and he hates his mom for being in love with him anyway. He feels very unwanted in the family because his mother doesn't seem to love him. She is a struggling alcoholic and her current boyfriend is too, so it doesn't make for a calm house. He tries to stay away as much as possible. He has never been on a quest though he never particularly tried to go.
Up for love: Yes, but you will have to try pretty hard. He is scared of love. He did have a girlfriend for a few years, but then she cheated on him.
Other:
Last edited by Calligraphy on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:06 pm, edited 8 times in total.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:23 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

Name: Jack Hunt

Parents: God: Ares
Mortal: Soldier named Alice Hunt

Appearance:
Spoiler! :

Side note: Wow, that image is big!

Anywho, Jack looks pretty much like that just with not as much emphasis on perfect hair and all that. He always wears sleeveless shirts, even going so far as to rip the sleeves off if he needs to. He likes to wear dark-red shirts and blue jeans. He has pretty big arms and legs from all the strength training he does.

Personalities: Jack has a bit of an anger problem, but is very loyal to his friends. In order to be his friend, he usually will need to be iompressed by a show of skill of some sort, otherwise he won't even notice. He trains almost constantly on his free time, so he can usually be found in the training centre wailing on dummies or something.

Other Personalities: Strengths: Fighting skill. Especially in hand to hand combat. He is strong and fast.
Weaknesses: Overconfidence. He has a tendancy to taunt his opponents and that leads to him being beaten in training. He also picks fights far too often due to anger troubles.

Brief history: Jack has been at camp for 3 years. His mother is usually out on tours of duty so he doesn't get to see her often. In fact, he is pretty much a year rounder. He went home only once during the school year because she happened to be home during that time. He has never been on a quest (yet) but that is his goal. He wants to impress Ares with the skills he has acquired.

Up for love: Sure, why not?

Other: His goldly weapon actually is brass knuckles (or celestial steel knuckles if I remember correctly the type of metal it was). Just allows him to punch demons and actually defeat them that way.
Bees: They sting because they love!!

Will review for food!

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:14 pm
ultraviolet says...

I call an Ares girl.
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:35 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Hey, thanks for the invite, can I have a Zues girl?

Name: Kassie White

Parents: God: Zeus Mortal: Sophia White

Appearance:Kass isn't the tallest girl here, but she's not dramatically short. Her eyes are light blue, and the way she moves makes her seem weak and useless. She walks with a grace that not many girls her age have. She isn't much for long flowey dresses (or so she makes it seem) or heels. She loves her old jeans and long sleave shirts, no matter how hot it might get.
Spoiler! :

Personalities: Don't let her appearance fool you, she's very strong and couragous, and she's not afraid to speak her mind when it comes to something serious. Other than that, she doesn't talk much. She loves to be challanged and she's wise for her age-- very dangerous enemy that you would want on your side. She's very loyal to her friends, and, even though she's the daughter of the king of Gods, she's not as prideful as most people think she should be. She loves the thought of being different, but sometimes she just feels the urge to be surrounded by something that's not inhuman. Though she isn't too proud, she walks with a grace that speaks against those words, and she's very graceful when it comes to fighting, or even standing. Most girls envy her beauty, though she isn't sure why.

Other Personalities: She likes being the daughter of the king of the Gods, but sometimes she wishes she could be normal and have a real family--someone she knew loved her rather than using her. She doesn't see herself the way any guy would--she doesn't see herself as a beautiful young woman. She sees a warrior like her father--a girl who doesn't care for looks.

Brief history: Kassie hasn't been in the camp for long, so she doesn't know most people, thus she sleeps with one eye open--though she isn't so sure why she's like that. Her mortal family always knew there was something different about her, and knew she was better than what she always believed. Though she's new in camp, she's learning pretty quikly.

Up for love: Yes

Other: She has had this since she was born, and isn't quite sure wogave it to her, but she loves it. It reminds her to take a minute when she doesn't know what to do, and simply breathe. It helps he keep so calm so she doesn't freak out like she would love to do.
Spoiler! :
Last edited by ForsakenAngel on Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

Random avatar

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:11 pm
Calligraphy says...

Forsakin I can't see your first picture.. :(

How is the Monday is going to be Monday, Tuesday is going to be Tuesday in real life.. thing going to work. What about time differences, and no way you are going to get that many posts each day

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:13 pm
ForsakenAngel says...

Can you see it now??
Hakuna Matata <3
RIP to all my friends who didn’t make it.

Hop freight or get lost.

Random avatar

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:23 pm
Calligraphy says...

yep :D I like it!

25 Reviews

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:29 pm
Dragonet says...

Yes, I can see it now, but before I couldn't. (Wow, she is pretty!)

As for your question, Cal. I was thinking that the time differences couldn't be that much of a difference, but I suppose your right.

And, well, I was thinking that making the time like that would keep things moving, and more organized. Besides, I wasn't thinking of using this like a normal SB. Instead of having to follow a plot, or having to keep things exciting and always having on-your-toes kind of dangers, I want give people a chance to just go to summer camp at camp half-blood. Although camp is fun, it isn't always absolutely thrilling.

So if only one person feels like posting one day, then that's fine (I'm not saying I want it that way ;) ).This is just kind of here, so if you feel really inspired, or just get done reading your favorite Percy Jackson book then you can enter into the story and go to camp half-blood.

Make sense?
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it.
— LCDR Geordi La Forge