Young Writers Society

The Hunger Games 2 - Accepting

Random avatar

Reviews: 275
Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:51 am
Calligraphy says...

The DT

The Games:

Here is a link to a site that explains the games far better than I ever could: The Games.

On reaping day all children between 12 and 18 are gathered together. Then out of a huge glass bowl two names written on small, white pieces of paper are drawn. If you want you can volunteer to go into the arena for the person drawn, but this rarely happens.

Each player was reaped and so are now forced to play in the games.

When a player dies in the Games, a cannon is shot and as soon as their body is deserted, a hoverplane comes and takes them away. The only exception for this is at the initial battle at the Cornucopia. The Gamemaker waits for all of the fighting to end before firing cannons, because it's too hard to tell who's died.

At the end of each day, the anthem is played, and faces are projected into the sky, showing all the tributes who have died that day.

The Arena:
Spoiler! :
IMG_1784.JPG
IMG_1784.JPG (71.95 KiB) Viewed 490 times

This is the arena - I know, I'm a horrible drawer. Use your imagination.

Here are what the numbers stand for (everything that's the same color is what the number dictates):

Spoiler! :
1. This green thing is a mountain range. The mountains are covered with pine trees, as most are.

2. These three lines stand for rapids that flow from the mountains. You cannot pass through the water here. It is deep and fast enough to carry you away if you fall in.

3. This is a large lake. The water in the lake is drinkable.

4. This is a small island the size of a baseball diamond.

5. This is a swampy area. The deeper into the lake it goes, the thicker it gets.

6. All this white space is a grassy area. The 6 also stands for where the Cornucopia is.

7. All of this golden space is corn, twelve feet tall and very thick. In this area are snakes, bugs, large rodents, crows, and other small animals, all of which are deathly poisonous.

8. These brown spots are small groves of apple trees. The apples are poisonous. When you go by these the air smells sour and your vision starts to blur. There are nests of Tracker Jackers in these.

9. These blue lines are small streams of fresh water. Each stream is only a foot wide and one to two inches deep.

Deciding the Winner:

Because I want this SB to last as long as possible, I am going to be deciding the winner based on posts. In your profiles, you are going to say how much you hope to post. From that I will create an initial list of in what order people will die. After that, I will see how people's posts go, and from there I will configure the list, updating it regularly.

However, if you post ten little entries a day then you are not likely to do anything other than annoying us to death. We don't wish for you to over post and spam the SB. Instead, one or two long, plot-driving, well written and grammatically correct posts will get you far. Keep that in mind.

Killing People Off:

Do not, under any circumstances, kill off someone that is not low down on the list. If they are the last person on the list, then you have to PM them and get their permission first. If they say no, then wait. Someone doesn't have to die every day; just post to further the plot some other way. If, however, they've been the last person on the list for a long time, then they must let go of their character; if they care so much, then they'll post more and better, anyways.

Also, if some people haven't posted in more than a week without saying that they will be gone, ask around the DT to see if you missed the announcement, and if nobody knows, PM them. Either they will PM back saying that you can kill them--in which it's okay--or, if they don't answer, wait a few days and if nobody's heard from them, PM me and I will probably give you permission. So, if you're going to be gone, make sure we know so you don't come back to a dead character.

On another note, once we've started, I will name all of the spots that haven't been taken. These are people that you are allowed to mercilessly kill off, either at the original battle or later on. However, I would not advise that you kill them all off at once, because they will give you opponents without offending other people, or being able to kill them without facing a mad creator.

The Gamemaker:

The Gamemaker will be controlled by me. I will be controlling what your "mentors" will be sending out to you. I am also at liberty to make any twist in the game I so choose, of any kind. I can make up new rules on a whim, and change them to my desire. I promise to be completely fair when distributing gifts and rules and twists. Every so often I will post the list of who is in order to win, and where everyone is, that way you can keep track of each other.

If I am unable to post, or if she feels that the game needs a little nudge, ultraviolet will temporarily become Gamemaker. While she is going to create a character, she will be completely fair and will not unfairly tip the scales in her advantage. If anything, she will torture her character more than the others--she's evil that way.

Oh, and if you have any ideas as to twists, feel free to PM me, though I cannot promise I will use it.

The Cornucopia/The Starting Line:

While all of this is available, be reasonable; you’ve read the books--most of you, anyway--and know how much stuff a person can get and still escape. Don’t have your character miraculously get to Level 6 and make away with a ton of stuff; you will get PMed and asked to change your post. Also, I will cross things out as people take them, and it's first come, first serve. Just post the things that you pick up when you make a post. I'm going to trust you to not unfairly tip the scales by getting amazing things.

Any suggestions you have for things are appreciated.

Spoiler! :
Level 1

Water proof 3’ x 3’ tarp - Two
Small bag holding a pair of sunglasses and a pair of tweezers - One
Ultra small bag holding a toothbrush and toothpaste - One
A bar of soap - Three
Pocket knife - just the knife - Two
Water bottle - 20 oz. - empty - Two

Level 2

Iodine tablets - Four
Band aids - Five
Sewing and thread - Three
Colored yarn - One
Dry fruit - Two
Thin rope - One
Flint stones - Three
Boomerang - One
Pocket knife - including all of the little tools in it - One
Backpack holding band aids, sunglasses, and sunscreen - One
Water jug - 20 oz. - full - One
Dagger - Two
Steel pipe - One

Level 3

Small container of very bright face and body paint. - Two
First aid kit - containing band aids, antiseptic cream, sunscreen, and bug spray - One
Flashlight - Two
Bandages - like the kind you wrap around your ankle - One
Dart gun - Two
Poison - Three
Sweat shirt - Two
Knife - Four
Baseball cap - Two
Water bottle - ½ gallon - full - One
Nun chucks - One
Hammer - Two
A spool of thin wire - Three
A pair of pliers - One
Bug spray - Three
Night vision glasses - like Rue had - One

Level 4

Medium size container of face and body paint - One
Bow and Arrows - One
Sleeping bag - Two
Axe - Two
Sword - One
Shield - One
Big knife - One
Backpack containing - flashlight, extra batteries, iodine tablets, hooks - One
Backpack containing - poison, sweatshirt, bug spray, socks, beef jerky, crackers - One
Thick rope - One
Spool of barb wire - Two
Lanterns - Two
Sound recorder - One
Spear - One
Water bottle - ½ gallon - empty - Two

Level 5

Bag containing matches, water skins, dagger, spray bottle, protein bars - One
Bag containing - any three level 1 items and two level 2 items - One
Bag containing - any three level 2 items - One
Bag containing - any two level 3 items - One
Spear - Two
Sword - Three
Dagger - Four
Extra arrows - One
Thick rope - Two
Bag containing - sun glasses, calamine lotion, spray bottle - One
Sleeping bag - Two

Level 6 Pretty much only the Careers will get anything from here.

Bushels of apples, nuts, sun flower seeds
Jugs of water
Grenades
Nun chucks
Steel pipes
Sleeping bags
Night vision glasses - like Rue had
Thin and thick rope
Swords
Daggers
Spears
First aid kits
Bandages
Knives
Flashlights
Torches
Matches
Lighters

The Outfits:

Black jeans, black long-sleeved shirt, and black work boots. All of these hold sopping amounts of water and don't dry for a very long time.

Each tribute is allowed to bring one item - which cannot in any way be used to help their survival - as a symbol of their home/life.

These are the only things you will be bringing into the arena.

Rules:

-> No god-modding of any kind. These are average kids, and most of them don't know squat about fighting or survival, or at most one of the two.
-> No heavy romance. They are trying to kill each other.
-> Violence is encouraged, but don't get too descriptive.
-> Only swear if it adds to your character. Don't overuse, or have a swear word every other word.
-> Don't make things to easy for your character. They could lose their life at any second, and it's going to be hard. Make sure that if they haven't drank in a long time, then they get dehydrated and the side effects that go along with it. Likewise for everything else, also.
-> Only join if you're committed.

Districts: Author's Note: When making your character from a certain district, make sure that they are believably developed according to their district. Example: People from District 4 are going to be good fisherman, and will know how to make knots. People from Districts 1, 2, and 4 will most likely have had training, and may have volunteered. They often form early alliances. Give your characters skills from their district, and don't give them skills they would never have had a chance to learn.
Spoiler! :

District 1 (Luxury Goods for the Capitol)

Girl - Dead
Guy -
District 2 (Medicine)
Girl -
Guy - Yuriiko - Dominic Gray
District 3 (Machinery/Factories)
Girl -
Guy - Amnien - Amnien
District 4 (Fishing)
Girl - ultraviolet - Ilaina Mick
Guy - Junglelover - Sean Baxter
District 5 (Livestock)
Girl - DragonWriterFanatic - Sky
Guy - MathisSiddel - Dunemac Alterian (Dune)
District 6 (Scientific Research)
Girl -
Guy - Dead
District 7 (Lumber)
Girl -
Guy - Junglelover - Violet Beach
District 8 (Weaving/ Clothes-making)
Girl - kidashka - Clara
Guy - Denzo - Denzo
District 9 (Hunters)
Girl - Blueskysummer - Fawn Trell
Guy - TheGreatIthy - Elson Alderin
District 10 (Mathematical Research)
Girl - Dead
Guy - Dead
District 11 (Agriculture)
Girl -
Guy - Dead
District 12 (Coal)
Girl - jasminebells - Lucabelle Widows
Guy -

Character Profile:

Spoiler! :
Name:

District:

Appearance/Picture:

History:

Skills:

Weaknesses:

Personality:

Up For Alliances?: When making an alliance, be sure to PM the other character's maker so that you are clear on the terms of the alliance.

Your Symbol: symbols cannot have any uses. So no necklaces with poison in them or anything.

How much are you willing to post 1-10 (10 being once a week 1 being a few times a day):

Other:

Who will survive?

The names in blue can be killed in any order.

Junglelover - Violet Beach
Junglelover - Sean Baxter
DragonWriterFanatic - Sky

Amnien - Amnien
jasminebells - Lucabelle Widows
TheGreatIthy - Denzo
MathisSiddel - Dunemac Alterian (Dune)
ultraviolet - Ilaina Mick
TheGreatIthy - Elson Alderin
Blueskysummer - Fawn Trell
kidashka - Clara

O.K. so this list is completely random. It is always changing. If someone is gone for a few days they will go lower on the list. Unless of course you contact me. :D After the first few posts I will add the Computer characters. At the end of each post in bold (if you killed anyone) who is dead.

Gifts

So, if you didn’t know, sponsors can give you gifts. When you get gifts they arrive floating down in a little white parachute. For the storybooks you will have to request gifts at the end of your post in bold. I give the final say of who gets what.

A. S.
Last edited by Calligraphy on Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:50 am, edited 20 times in total.

57 Reviews

Reviews: 57
Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:13 am
Junglelover says...

YAY!!!

Name: Violet Beach

District: 7

Appearance/Picture: She's strongly built
Spoiler! :
ag.jpg
ag.jpg (22.48 KiB) Viewed 479 times

History: She's a lumber, has been all her life. She wasn't poor, but she wasn't rich. Her brother was very into his father's business (cutting trees and such). But when a fateful accident with a tree, Violet had to take his place. That happen when she was 7, before that she would tag along with her father when ever it was safe enough.

Skills: Anythings with trees, Her body is as tough as nails, strong and healthy. She learned alot about wrestling during training, Camo.

Weaknesses: She's not very good with people (her being out in the woods all day). she makes a lot of noise when she's walking.

Personality: Quiet,

Up For Alliances?:.....I don't think so.

Your Symbol:
Spoiler! :
saw.jpg
saw.jpg (103.75 KiB) Viewed 462 times

How much are you willing to post 1-10 (10 being once a week 1 being a few times a day): 2-3

Other: She would do anything to be with her father, even if she has to kill everyone single handed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Sean Baxter

District: 4

Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler! :
js10g.JPG
js10g.JPG (32.07 KiB) Viewed 479 times

History: He's an only child. His parents had an arranged married, which their parents (Sean's grandparents) insisted on having a grandchild, so that's how he came to be. He grew up unloved by his mother, and barley by his father. He had a nanny of course. His father is very disappointed with him, and thinks it would be a good thing for him to go in the games, but he never did.

Skills: He has a very big brain, and can think of lots of ways to kill a person without touching them.

Weaknesses: Girls, fighting,

Personality: Spoiled and snobby........

Up For Alliances?: Absolutely, he needs all the help he can get! He would even pay someone for help (I don't know how that would work, but...)

Your Symbol: Sean's symbol is a simple fish, made out of copper wire. He wears it on his wrist, which hings out of his sleeve.

How much are you willing to post 1-10 (10 being once a week 1 being a few times a day): 3-4

Other: He a rich, sissy boy, who always is trying to look hot and awesome. Very spoiled, and rotten, he even has temper tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants. Always is looking for a pretty face.
Last edited by Junglelover on Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:10 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is eatable, even *I'm* eatable! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:22 am
TheGreatIthy says...

Name: Elson Alderin

District: 9

Appearance/Picture: I may or may not post a picture later depending on time and if I can find one that will upload, but I can give a description. Elson is small for his age, but does not look like he is a pushover. He is in very good shape due to the time he spends hunting. He has dark brown eyes that almost appear to be black. His hair is dirty blonde that gets brighter in sunlight but is fairly dark every other time.

History: Elson was born into a family of hunters and learned how to hunt at a very young age. Though he didn't necessarily excel at hunting, he learned how to handle a knife with a careful dextarity that most people at his age don't have. Sadly, due to the fact that none of his family can hunt the bigger game (they are not well supplied for it), they weren't well off and Elson found himself putting his name into the reaping many times for money to survive the winters and the slow times. All those times he did it has pretty much guaranteed him for a spot in the games eventually. He just hopes to win in order to let his family live comfortably for the rest of their lives. The stakes are high if he doesn't and they will likely starve without him to help.

Skills: Expert with knives and trapping. He has used a bow before, but due to the fact that a good bow is expensive, he didn't use one very much. He is used to being outdoors and knows how to find food or water.

Weaknesses: He is a bit of a coward, prefering to run away or hide before engaging anyone. He is not very good at camoflauge or shelter making, those being his weakest areas. Shelter making includes, fire, housing, and finding an area to camp in general. A bit of a hoarder and will want some good items from the onset. Of course, the cowardice will even that out, but if there are any future announcements, he will go for it. Even if it is an obvious trap.

Personality: Elson is generally a pretty upbeat person that tends to look on the good side of situations. However difficult that may be at times. He is a very loyal person and if part of an alliance will do anything to keep his alliance partners alive.

Up For Alliances?: Yup!

Your Symbol: A leaf. He was given a leaf by his mother before he left. He would like to keep it on him during the games. (Just an ordinary leaf, no special properties)

How much are you willing to post 1-10 (10 being once a week 1 being a few times a day): Probably 1-2

Other: I may post another tomorrow. I don't want things to completely end for me if Elson dies. :)
Bees: They sting because they love!!

Will review for food!

Random avatar

Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:30 am
Calligraphy says...

Thanks guys!

Reviews: 0
Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:34 am
View Likes
MathisSiddel says...

Name: Dunemac Alterian (Dune)

District: 5

Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler! :
He does not have piercings.

History: He was born and raised in the livestock district. Ever since he was able to walk he was out herding sheep and goats with his father. When he turned ten he got his own small flock to guard. He would stay out in the best pasture land with them for about a week at a time or more. He knows how to rough it in the elements. If there was a storm he would make a makeshift pen for the sheep and try to stay warm. He can make fires and all kinds of things. He learned to whittle all kinds of things with a small knife that father gave him. He has made spears and bows to fight off predators that try to kill his flock. When he left for the games he had a large flock of thirty sheep and goats. That was very large for his age.

Skills: Making fire with almost nothing. Surviving and hunting with not much. Whittling tools. Just a general feeling that he gets when danger is close. He used it to fight off all the dangers to his flock. It is like a six sense. His main weapon is the bow and arrow.

Weaknesses: He does not have people skills. There will be no alliances for him. He holds grudges. If someone tries to kill him he will go after that person until he kills them. One time when he was twelve a bear got one of his lambs. He returned his flock to his father and went after the bear until he killed him a month later.

Personality: He keeps to himself. He also can content himself when away from people for weeks at a time. He is never bored he just keeps making new tools and carvings.

Up For Alliances?: no

Your Symbol: Small wooden ox head on a leather strap.
Spoiler! :

How much are you willing to post 1-10 (10 being once a week 1 being a few times a day): 3

Other: Almost all he studied in the training was camouflage. His plan is to be stealthy and kill from behind. He plans to stalk his prey. He is an skilled stalker.
Last edited by MathisSiddel on Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.
███████████████!!Story Booker Here!!███████████████

8 Reviews

Reviews: 8
Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:36 am
Blueskysummer says...

Name: Fawn Trell

District:9

Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler! :

She's lean, and has a knack for making herself a smaller target. Her long legs allow her to run fast, but her long, straight brown hair may become a weakness, for it's tendency to get caught in things (traps, someone could easily grab it as she runs away).

History: Fawn was named for one of the hunting district's main targets; the deer. Her father wanted her to be a boy, so he could name him 'Buck', but decided on Fawn when she turned out to be a girl. She grew up hunting smaller game with her older brother, Rowan. But after a horrible hunting accident in which her brother was killed by a buck, she started targeting the big game. She knew it wouldn't bring him back, but it gave her an outlet. She learned how to craft the best of traps, but she never was able to master hiding them, so they more often than not turned up empty. She was a middle-popularity student, kind of the girl that everyone knows as an acquaintance who only had a few close friends. No-one volunteered when her name was called, and she didn't expect anyone to. She fears dying, but hopes to use her hunting skills and her lean size to gain an upper hand in the arena.

Skills: hunting, making snares/traps, running, climbing, making herself appear vulnerable, killing (she's killed countless animals before, she just tries to use that mindset for the games), Sneaking, archery, close combat (knives), throwing spears.

Weaknesses: Hiding traps, camouflage, her hair (easily caught, tangled or such), Overly curious, Forgets about getting sponsors a lot of the time, has a hard time compensating for scarcer resources than she's used to, can't swim, can be rash and incautious when faced with hunger, thirst, or panic.

Personality: Nimble and quick-witted, Fawn thinks of the games as an elongated hunt. She almost knows she won't win, but she's not going down without taking some other contenders with her. She's kind of the quiet type, and thinks things through before saying them. She doesn't excite easily, and has been jittery with nerves since her reaping. She wants to go it alone in the games, but if you pull on her heartstrings a bit she might just watch your back for you... but try and get her to do it again and she'll be the one your watching your back for. She hates the games just as much as any other citizen of Panem, but sees them as something that can't be avoided, so she just deals with it. She'll be reluctant to kill young or less fortunate tributes, but if you're a career she'll be out for blood.

Up For Alliances?: Yes, but she'd be paranoid about it. Don't turn your back to her unless you really, truly get her to trust you, and visa-versa.

Your Symbol:
Spoiler! :
A small, empty bronze box with a wolf on the lid. it used to belong to her brother.

How much are you willing to post 1-10 (10 being once a week 1 being a few times a day): 4-5 at least. if someone else is posting with me I can go a few times a day.

Other:
Hmmm...this snake is called a "Water Moccasin" so in THEORY I should be able to strap them to my feet and cross this river like Jesus?

Hush. Optimus is speaking.

"I get it, the first rule of robot fight club is you don't talk about robot fight club." -Jack, Transformers Prime

Random avatar

Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:08 pm
Calligraphy says...

That's great I love your character, oh and welcome to YWS.

A. S.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:34 pm
kidashka says...

Would anyone like to join me in making a brother and sister from district 8?
(Side note: would this be allowed?)
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

Random avatar

Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:01 pm
Calligraphy says...

Do you mean you want to make a brother and sister that enter the games or you want to make a brother and sister that are related to someone in the games? Or that one person would be in the games and one wouldn't be?

Any would be allowed.

A. S.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:26 pm
TheGreatIthy says...

I'm interested in that. Alliance, I would assume? Also, what gender do you want in district 8?
Bees: They sting because they love!!

Will review for food!

262 Reviews

Reviews: 262
Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:32 pm
ultraviolet says...

Hi! I'm baaaaaack!

Name: Ilaina Mick

District: 4

Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler! :

History: Ilaina grew up in the shipyards of District 4. She has four older brothers and one younger, so she's tough. She's good at fishing and such, and a wiz at knots. When she was fifteen her oldest brother, Kyloran, drowned. Ever since she's had an intense fear of water. She won't go near it, though she will go on a boat if she deems it sturdy enough. But it's hard to match her standards.

She was reaped, and no one stood up to volunteer.

Skills: Knot tying, fishing, and other sea stuff.

Weaknesses: Won't go near water unless she's sure it's safe (and it's hard to meet her standards),

Personality: She used to be a very outgoing girl, but when her brother died she turned into an introvert, to some extent. She's not totally antisocial, but doesn't feel comfortable talking about what happened to Kyloran. She's not shy, but everyone thinks she is 'cause she keeps her thoughts to herself to mull over the, without interference. She's not afraid of talking to people and trying something new.

Last year a boy from her class - Derek - was reaped and died in the arena. He was a wallflower, fading into the background. But after Kyloran died, Ilaina started fading away too and they would often eat lunch together in silence. She couldn't imagine how someone like Derek could be forced to kill other innocent people. Most people hate the Games simply for the concept, but knowing someone who died in them made Ilaina really hate them, on a personal level.

When she gets in the games, she knows she's going to participate, if anything for Derek. She's just going to do what she has to do, though she's going to kill quick, not make anyone suffer.

Up For Alliances?: Yup.

Your Symbol:
Spoiler! :

It was Kyloran's.

How much are you willing to post 1-10 (10 being once a week 1 being a few times a day): 1-2

Other:
"Blah blah blah. You feel trapped in your life. Here is what I am hearing: happiness isn't worth any inconvenience."

~asofterworld.com

Random avatar

Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:35 pm
Calligraphy says...

Looks good!

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:58 pm
pinkangel54123 says...

I'll call a girl from District 2. I'll post the character profile later.
Want a heavenly review?

GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:37 pm
kidashka says...

I meant that the two tributes from district 8 would be brother and sister :D I'd love to do it with you, Ithy! I have no preference over gender cause I think they'd both be interesting to do :)

I'll edit my profile into here later after I decide - you can do yours first if you'd prefer though.

Name: Clara
District: 8
Appearance/Picture:
Spoiler! :

History: Clara has been working ever since she was able to - her family's poor background means that she has to work in order to help her family get enough money to work.

Skills: Quite high physical endurance, fairly strong for her age. Good manual dexterity. She's naturally fairly quiet.

Weaknesses: Little weapon skill beyond the pre-Games training. Not a great deal of tactical skills.

Personality: Clara is fairly solemn and timid, rarely speaking to those she doesn't know well. She's distrustful to most except her family, and is fiercely protective over those she loves. She isn't quite sure how to respond to the fact that both her and her borther have been selected. Whilst knowing that it may offer some protection during the start of the Games, she is afraid of seeing her brother die and knows that there is no chance they will both survive. Despite this, she is ssecretly hoping that if they made it through together, the Capitol would let them both free.

Up For Alliances?: An alliance with her brother, who is also from district 8.

Your Symbol:
Spoiler! :

How much are you willing to post 1-10: 4-5

Other: n/a
Last edited by kidashka on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elizabeth: "There will come a moment when you will have a chance to show it. To do the right thing."
Jack: "I love those moments. I like to wave at them as they pass by."

Random avatar

Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:27 pm
Calligraphy says...

All three spots saved.

You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla