z

Young Writers Society

Alternate World: Faery Wars.

375 Reviews

Reviews: 375
Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:35 am
Dargquon Ql'deleodna says...

" and where are you going milady?" i asked her as she walked off
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:13 am
ummcowsareawesome says...

"no where" i responded happy to be agknowleged and turned back.

375 Reviews

Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:25 am

"it might be best to stick with us, trolls are quite hard to kill, and so is an army of angry dwarves"

Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style

16 Reviews

Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:51 am

"So why wuold we fight them anyway, y not run?" i asked.

375 Reviews

Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:25 am

"that is exactally what i was planing on doing, hopefully the trolls, just being what they are, will engage the dwarves, making it easier to escape and not be slaughterd" or reveal our otherside i thought, thinking about her being a vampire and all.

16 Reviews

Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:26 am

"i probibly won't die," I winked at him because he knew what it was like to 'probibly not die'

375 Reviews

Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:30 am

"im not saying you won't just that he might, if you get my drift" i said jerking my thumb at the elf.

241 Reviews

Reviews: 241
Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:46 am
zelithon says...

yebba

The elf looked annoyed. But i treated him as he had treated me, in other words i igored him. I grinned at my fellow vampire. But quikly stopped to cover my fangs, the biggest thing i had truoble stopping after i became a vampire was smileing my quirky smile.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess

Deadpanners are backtalkers!

badonkadonk
Atheism is a non phophet organisation

375 Reviews

Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:13 am

seeing my vampire freind havinig trouble smiling, made me smile.... inside, my fangs were the reason i never smiled, for if they were shown i would be hunted down being the crature i am. "how about we talk about this later and just get out of here, unless you feel like killing a couple hundred dwarves and a few trolls... i dont care either way."

241 Reviews

Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:39 am
zelithon says...

"i concur" i did not want dwarfs and trolls getting to my lunch before i could. Even if he was a snob that was not a nice way to die. This other vampire has either been a vampire for an extreemly long time or had no sence of humor.
-Dr.Suess

badonkadonk

375 Reviews

Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:51 am

then it hit, me i figured out why she looked at that elf with such intensity... she was hungry, and elven blood was hard to come by and it was nice and sweet, i had tasted it once before. I try to restrain myslef from killing "kin" or what yoused to be my own race, now i am an outcast. "lets go they are very close, i can smell them."

241 Reviews

Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:58 am
zelithon says...

I sniffed too, but not what my fellow was smelling i was smelling the sweet elf sent.
-Dr.Suess

badonkadonk

375 Reviews

Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:04 am

seing a strange look on her face, i realized she was ready to taste his blood his smell almsot getting her into a trance, i quickly acted starting to jog towards them i pushed them forward, knocking her out of her trance "lets go before they catch us" looking over at yebba, hopping she wouldn't show the elf that she was a vampire, for that would creat much tension between the group.

241 Reviews

Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:09 am
zelithon says...

"Hey! what did you do that for?that was rude," i said as i followed him.
-Dr.Suess

badonkadonk

375 Reviews

Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:14 am

"of course it was rude, but it had a purpose, it was to stop you from doing somthing you might regret, for i fear this elf is royalty, wich would bring the elves hunting all of your kind including me. i hope you under stand if you dont we will all havve to have a nice long conversation"
"what the hell is going on?!?" the elf yelled at me
"you will find out in due time" was all that i said to answer him.... at the moment

Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality